Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Khate Baingan took the longest time to make ....., complicated stuff...First roast masalaas then grind and then imli pulp ...uff ....
The meat dishes were ready in 20 minutes flat  ( for each dish )  but this baingan  had too much nakhras ...
Chane ki dal ka halwa  was also  very very time  consuming ..Bhonaoing bhonaoing ......till you get bhooned yourself .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know Kool I wan t to say two things for Archana ...

About the scene where she is buttering up Vaishali ...
Personally speaking , I approve of her act there .I am  sure some won't .My own younger sister said , she should have  ignored that rude girl ...but that is not what I would have done ..And I say this only because only  Archana knows what  a deep deep trouble Vaishali is in .Vaishali is in a mess.The fact that she got pregnant has just made things worse .That girl is totally sc**** ...You know what I mean .Even her future is bleak as there is a very high chance that her marriage is goign to break .She is madly in love with her husband and her heart is going to break .All her life she was the youngest and most well shielded little girl of her family and she is about to be hit by a tornedo .....
Because Archana is her big sister , she has to be there for her .She has to be there for Vaishali ...Period .That's my thinking ..Little brothers and sisters are no less than your own children .And the way Archu is , I would have hated it that she is running after Savita ( who is trying to burn her and scheming against her all the time, just because she is Manav 's mother  ) but she is not getting ready to be her sister's support , even after knowing what is in store for her ...
And even in her state she did softly told her that ' I know who a good person is " and ' Manav did nothing  wrong ' .I think at that moment , this was good enough for me ..
What vaishali did to Manav , she is going to get it back 100 times worse from the force up there ..Even Manav ( being a good person ) would never wish that on his worst enemy what Vaishali is about to face ....
There is a saying ' Khuda ki laathi beawaaz hoti hai ' . That is what is happening to Vaishai for what she did to Manav...

However where I strongly critisize Archana and am not liking her at all.....is the fact that she is not even thinking about working ..She was making more money than Manav and even Jaywant .Whatever happened to all that .The least she can do is give tutions ....
Very bad , very very very bad .
Which world are these guys ( CVs ) living in ? I always loved Archana because she was a muti  tasker , shown in the begining of the show .Whatever happened to that .Now how much time  does it take to shop for groceries , cook for two people  and clean one room ..
Husband is starting from scratch , he is probably going to be taking care of two homes ( one of them has a baby in it  ,whose health we understand is  fragile ) so why is Archana not helping Manav out with this huge struggle .....
If possible , please hammer it down in your commentries to CVs to correct this mistake .Ok , they don't have to show Archu going out  of the house , if they want to show her only i nthe hosue ...but at least just say  that she is giving tutions to children in the chawl and helping out in the monthly expenses ....

I agree . Very well said .

It was horrifying the way Vaiishali said it ........ur company has made u this ill mannered . It showed snobbish arrogance . She was a simple middle class gal who was more sensible than Archu once .........all the advices she had given Varshu and Archu were SANE . Vaishali was the SANITY in the K family . To talk so derogatorily of a man ..her brother in law , who had done so much for her ................it simply pricked my heart , that scene . She even disrespected Archu , her elder sister .tremendously with that statement .ITS THE COMPANY U KEEP . It was MONEY talking . All that air floating in her swollen head .

Savita , Manav , Damodar are not beggars . They eat what they earn and their lives r a mess bcoz of the Karanjkars , its not viceversa .Thats the paradox of the serial ............The Deshmukhs r dysfunctional but they haven't destroyed someone elses family .............The perfect Karanjkars however inadvertently did it to them .Vaishali shud always remember this .

But I agree totally with ur reasoning . I myself said Manav shudnt dump his old parents however wrong Savita may be . I believe in being there for the family .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Khate Baingan took the longest time to make ....., complicated stuff...First roast masalaas then grind and then imli pulp ...uff ....

The meat dishes were ready in 20 minutes flat  ( for each dish )  but this baingan  had too much nakhras ...
Chane ki dal ka halwa  was also  very very time  consuming ..Bhonaoing bhonaoing ......till you get bhooned yourself .....

Well ur a good cook .๐Ÿ˜Š U enjoy cooking like me . People say Im a good cook too .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One question that keeps coming in my mind ...care to answer ..Kool, varsha any one ..

There seems to be a very high possibility of Vaishu and Dharmesh's marriage breaking up ..At least I hope it breaks up ....if it doesn't then that is a different story but if it does indeed breaks up then what happens to DS automobile Company .Dharmesh and satish are partners .They already don't get along  and  most probably even Satish will be furious after hearing of Dharmesh's real story ...
Satish is the kind of person who is very transparent , he will find it difficult to work with him then ...Varsha would certainly hate it that satish and Dharmesh are still working  together ...
Do you thin k  the partnership will split then ,maybe that is when Jaywant will totally take Dharmesh's trust and double cross him ...because Dharmesh will be off guard as he will be a troubled man ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent commentary Kool di.
Don't know what these two beautiful girls have seen in this motu dharmesh which we all haven't seen๐Ÿ˜†
Varsha is really very lucky who has got a husband like Satish. aur hota to shaayad kab ka dono ke divorce ho jate. such an arrogant girl she is....arghh! hate her.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

One question that keeps coming in my mind ...care to answer ..Kool, varsha any one ..

There seems to be a very high possibility of Varsha and Dharmesh's marriage breaking up ..At least I hope it breaks up ....if it doesn't then that is a different story but if it does indeed breaks up then what happens to DS automobile Company .Dharmesh and satish are partners .They already don't get along  and  most probably even Satish will be furious after hearing of Dharmesh's real story ...
Satish is the kind of person who is very transparent , he will find it difficult to work with him then ...Varsha would certainly hate it that satish and Dharmesh are still working  together ...
Do you thin k  the partnership will split then ,maybe that is when Jaywant will totally take Dharmesh's trust and double cross him ...because Dharmesh will be off guard as he will be a troubled man ...

Yes , exactly on these lines .  The CVS r simplistic ..........the punishment for Dharmesh , like Rasika , is becoming a BHIKAARI . Thats decided . nd the person doing it will be Jaywant Rane .

I want to see if vaishali really leaves Dharmesh . I hope they dont show Jay taking advantage of this situation by urging Vaishu to divorce and claiming Dharmus assets and then HIMSELF marrying Vaishu to spite Archna . He will do aNYTHING for Archna . of course its a far fetched interesting thought from my end

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monica-

excellent commentary Kool di.
Don't know what these two beautiful girls have seen in this motu dharmesh which we all haven't seen๐Ÿ˜†
Varsha is really very lucky who has got a husband like Satish. aur hota to shaayad kab ka dono ke divorce ho jate. such an arrogant girl she is....arghh! hate her.

Same feelings monica .๐Ÿ˜Š
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was just ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thinking of  Batatawada running in the bedroom in shorts/trunks. 
And he has proved one thing to the world. You dont have to be good, honest, tall dark or handsome to have two women . You just need a paunch and good sexy shorts. Wah Kools!!

How is Satish able to tolerate Varsha. She seems to be like a two headed dragon. One head spews fire and the other venom. Still Satish doesn't see through all this. I want him to leave this selfish woman .He certainly deserves someone better.When Batatswada can have a good woman like Madhuri, why cant he?

Why are the Ks acting as if Manju hasnt done anything more than  messing up a dish. VInod and Manju should have been thrown out of the house that very day. The laws of K land are every strange.  This  thappad ki  amma (sulo) doesn't  dare to raise her hand on Manju who truly deserves the baap of all thappads.

Poor manohar just when he must have  decided to resume dreaming about his trip to Jamaica(or was it Hawaii??)  his third daughter is going to come home. Poor man.

Where is Bhavna Tai ?
Where is Sachu?

Love you Kools. MUVVAAA to you and Satish too.

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Well ur a good cook .๐Ÿ˜Š U enjoy cooking like me . People say Im a good cook too .

uh huh..we wont know until we try your food buddy๐Ÿ˜†
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@viram..Bhavna Tai is in that new show Geeta..