Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool comments : After the Chori

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base :  Batatawada in demand in PR
Yes . I have to write this in pink coz episode hi kuch aisa hai . Guys , guys , Batatawada's hidden sex appeal has come out in the open now . All the mysteries as to how Batatawada lands such cute females r slowly being unravelled . It seems he has a raw sex appeal , even stronger than TDH's , and women fall like flies in honey for him .

We saw Madhuri , the Kudi Punjaban demanding a bachcha from Batatawada today . I want a bachcha from u , she wailed , catching Batatawada's hand and sobbing profusely on it by holding it to her bent forehead . Plzzz Plzz Plzz , don't say no she wept . Will do anything for u .........ANYTHING .

Howz this possible , said a worried Batatawada . He tried to disengage his chubby hand but the dratted female wouldn't let go and clutched it even harder . Really , thought Batatawada , these females ! They won't let a man rest in peace . All I wanna do is business and make money but they hound me for AHEM and BACHCHAS  .

Its for Varun's sake wept the Kudi Punjaban . He needs a bone marrow donor and it can ONLY be from his sibling . So u see u MUST sleep with me . Its the only way .

Batatawada looked uncomfortable at the gleam in her eyes . He had no way of knowing if she was LYING just to get him in bed . She had always told him that his chubby roly poly paunch had turned her on like anything .........especially when he wore soccer shorts on a bare chest . Orange , silk ones of course . Much above his knees . Oh well , she had cornered him . Batatawada knew when he was cornered and he sighed .

He spent the night with Kudi Punjaban in a hotel , lying profusely to Vaishu on the phone and tottered [ yes tottered] out in a dazed state , quite unable to drive [ he had to be reminded twice by the watchman] . Its my ovulation day , the Kudi Punjaban had said shaking her tresses with a gleam. SWITCH OFF UR CELL PHONE .

By the time he had tottered home , and tottered outside his bathroom, still in that dazed state [ even the bath cud not stop the wobbliness in his chubby knees] Vaishali had shocked him with so called good news . I AM PREGGERS Vaishu had said , fixing her large brown eyes on him and had fallen in his arms .

He had smiled vacantly . Did this imply more AHEM he wondered , frightened . Coz he had heard , pregnant women often wanted it .  Really , thought Batatawada , I have my CAPACITY and LIMITS .Whats going on God , he asked silently ......yesterday was Madhuri's ovulation day and now Vaishu is prego . And next month Madhuri will be . And theres already Varun !

Batatawada wondered if he shud discuss this with TDH . Such an asset that man was , with such a diabolical brain ! He wud advise him perfectly about the provisions in his will for the three kids . Why , thought Batatawada , he may advise me to do NASBANDI . To get OPERATED . Batatawada perked up a little ....just THINKING of TDH had given him this idea . That wud be sooo great . Coz YEH women , they won't leave me . WOH TOH CHORENGI NAHI . Kabhi soccer shorts toh kabhi swim trunks . Just to see that paunch !  Why , they sometimes made him RUN in the bedroom as they lolled on the bed,  only to see it wobble and quiver . They found it THAT sexy . And to top it all that hole in his chin . His chubby , dimpled chin .

The rest of the episode was boring . We saw

Arman's Pavitra prem...... .a feeding scene in which Sushant gave the cutest smile in the world
We saw Manohar wiping his sweat in relief that fyi his Devi daughter REFUSED to come to her maayka as she got a home of her own

We also saw Manohar giving extremely careful , well camoflauged prop taunts to Manju [ Chubby was doing the major taunting] with sneakily khadoos looks at his daughter in law .Had the smoochy hussy been there , she wud have KISSED Manohar on his lips for being this DARING .

We saw Varsha being a spoilt nautanki and shopping at Satish's expense by laying a guilt trip on him . Her latest WHIM was I WANNA LEAVE MY JOB COZ MY HOUSE NEEDS ME . [ She didnt want to leave it for the baby , mind u .} In short , Whimsical Varsha who is slightly crack has .........

1] First just given up job by having affair like an oversmart with a  married man

2] Taken an unecessary break for two years

3] Then insisted on a job just when she got pregnant

4] Now wants to give it up when she ISN"T on some faaltu pretext [ for MOHANRAO . NOT FOR THE BABY .}

5] Satish is the best . Muvaa to him .

Kools signing off . All contrary comments welcome . Love ya guys , ENJOY !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 January 2011 at 4:41pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Lowve *ChiNee*Bsankmokbanankitapatel125systemsshovanashresthaClaire0206--Minks--virammansi96Tanyazlifeztufdevashree_hSpartacustoothbrush13umayalcarpe-diemSweetFifi-monica-shootingstar27shaddy25archanamanav--Hope--bonnefilleMagicianPrayas..Sonii..bee5sonu0511koolchickpriya_sparshalunzashermaJess.peachesnplumsgaurimishanycsweetienikitagmcPiyatrixZsterRoseDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Edited guys , give a re read .
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome commentry ..Loved Manohar today , he was in his elements .
I also  do not understand why two gorgeous babes are falling all over Dharmesh ......
he has definitely done better than TDH in this  department .....

It was indeed a boring pisode .....not much happeneing ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalgaurimisha

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hail Kools!

I'm glad the funny commentaries are back!!!

The whole track reminded me of Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Uff... how silly! Do these people know absolutely nothing of techniques like artificial insemination? Never even heard of it?

And sleeping together cos its a necessity, without any feelings of love, sounds gross. Really wonder how Madhuri was so sure she would get pregnant that night-- the ovulation day joke was too good.

Felt bad for Vaishali.

Varsha irritates me to no extent. Did you see how she shouted at Satish yesterday? Poor Satish. I really want to see him falling for a nice loving girl and saying to Varsha that I want to divorce you.

Sulo-Mano are very good parents. But I'm disappointed that even after all this fiasco, Sulo did not give a single slap to Manju, whereas Manav has been slapped again and again. Even Vinod for that matter did not propose that they live separately. Manju continues to be pampered. Vinod did not shout at her. Very disappointing. More than Manju now, I want punishment for Vinod.

And why did Sulo Mano not tell this whole matter to Varsha-Vaishali who are bitching about Manav? Oh yeah, I see, bahu ki izzat jo rakhni hai, Damaad ki izzat jaye, kya fark padta hai!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayalcarpe-diemkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Welcome back kools...

Nice commentary and hillarious indeed...

FBD has more luck with women and sex department....Sigh I so wish TDH was this lucky with his fantasies Evil Smile

Hey yaar why no comments on "BM Transplant"  Doc performed sugery on Varun and we never heard diagnosis...W*H did he perform surgery on??? Suddenly boy needs BM transplant? 

Yes Sibling has a small chance for BM match but but odds are against too...Why has FBD become more desirable for pretty women Wacko  CVs feed anything to janta I guess...

Satish is a good guy but surely is a wimp IMHO...I want him to remain strong for atleast 24 hrs...Varshu is manipulating B...and he has danced on her tunes and yesterday-today on guilt...Varshu needs to find a perfect match for herself who can teach her some life lessons...Love is not the way for her...

Loved the way SulMan taunted Minchoo...Vinod forgave that Minchoo in no time...Grrrrr Angry

Keep it coming love..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayalcarpe-diemkoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey kooldi,awesum commentry as ususal.had gne for vaccations and came on 5th,so cldnt comment on d chori ki commentry.today i wtched d show after ages and was so disappointed with so less of sushant. i was shocked to see dharmu in  so much of demand(lucky boy).d episode was soConfused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
And why did Sulo Mano not tell this whole matter to Varsha-Vaishali who are bitching about Manav? Oh yeah, I see, bahu ki izzat jo rakhni hai, Damaad ki izzat jaye, kya fark padta hai!

Very true . Its coz of Rasika. Rasika will twist the very hand Sulo raises to slap Manju and will throw her in jail .
Partly niks its also Manavs fault for not minding the slaps . If u notice Dharmesh minded HIS share of slaps . Although they were NOT given by Sulo , it only happened in HER house .

Btw I wanna see if Sulo will slap Dharmesh on knowing his fatherly status .

The track is going Maang bharo Sajna way . It will be disgusting to see Vaishu TOLERATING Dharmeshs infidelity simply coz she is preg and coz Varun is dying . Thats NO EXCUSE for Dharmesh doing adultery .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_humayalgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Satish is a good guy but surely is a wimp IMHO...I want him to remain strong for atleast 24 hrs...Varshu is manipulating B...and he has danced on her tunes and yesterday-today on guilt...Varshu needs to find a perfect match for herself who can teach her some life lessons...Love is not the way for her...

True . Varsha is too much .She has turned into a shrill , dominating shrew . She drowns his calm voice of reason with her tantrums and then gets pampered by him . I want to see at least one episode where he dOESN"T give in .In Fact I want to see him leave Varsha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_humayalgaurimishaDabulls23

Go to top