India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Share your views:))

isha93 Senior Member
isha93
isha93

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hi everybody im isha. i've been a pretty quiet member in this forum who always reads what everybody says but never really writes anything down lol:)) I just wanted to ask all you to share your opinion of who you want should win tom????? (please no bashing)

This is just my opinion, nobody is forced to agree with it:))
According to me, I want Shweta Tiwari to win not only because she is a girl but because i genuinely feel she deserves to. Out of the four, her behavior has been the most consistent of all. She might be a diplomat but then again according to me being a diplomat is a much better than a person who is ready to fight at any given time. Big smile

My opinion on Ashmit is that he contradicts himself a lot. Yesterday he said he wanted to go out because he could only talk about him self about not being that deserving than today he asks all of his fans for votes and says if he could replace someone it would be dolly with Hrishant than why didnt he take her name yesterday. Then technically today he should have said that hrishant should have been in place of me but he didnt and the reason he gave that dolly is not deserving is becasue she has not stayed long enough has always been shweta's belief so why steal it and pretend it was all his all along?Angry

My opinion on Khali is that he is a semi- decent guy. He makes mistakes like butting into fights at the wrong time and for the wrong person and is extremely lazy but ultimately he has realized that Dolly is not a good person as she does have a very negative energy around her. As for him being lazy I think thats just something he really needs to work at.Confused

My opinion on Dolly is that she is not so nice from the heart. She has always tried to start fights and tried to bully everybody in the house. One thing I also dont like is her belief that Shweta is turing everybody against her when actually whenever anybody was her friend (Khali, Rahul) she always tried to enforce her opinion on them that Shweta was a bad person while Shweta behind her back keeps complimenting her great cooking.Dead

Again I will just say these are my views and i hope u guys wont bash me for them lol:)) and now i really want to hear all of your opinions!!!!!!!!

Edited by isha93 - 07 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top