khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CVs enough is enough.............plz give us back our serious, sweet, romantic, frowning, smiling, guilt free Msk back.................. it is really intolerable to watch him go through this pain of the burden that he is carrying around on his shoulders. Why can't the guy enjoy his own wedding preparations to the woman he loves all becoz of a guilty conscience...let him confess to Geet and then enjoy his own wedding.

p.s. Think how good a actor GC is that we can all feel his sadness and anguish as our own and we also are unable to fully enjoy the wedding celebrations.
p.p.s Drasti was looking superb, so beautiful......................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaa ur right .. i agree ..
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I DON"T LIKE WHEN HE IS SAD!!!
   he makes me cry.... he is tough guy and needs to act tough!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I totally agree with u dear....Want the old MSK back BUT NOT SERIOUS...I want the NAUGHTY< ROMANTIC PASSIONATE MAAN .....who leaves no chance of romancing his bride & being romantically playful with her, making her feel....☺️ ☺️ ☺️....PLEASE CVs end this GUILT-TRIP...😡

MAAN was not wrong in his decision....SO PLEASE END IT....😊

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I agree yaar and don't worry abb jaldi sabb kush thek jaye ga
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

CVs enough is enough.............plz give us back our serious, sweet, romantic, frowning, smiling, guilt free Msk back.................. it is really intolerable to watch him go through this pain of the burden that he is carrying around on his shoulders. Why can't the guy enjoy his own wedding preparations to the woman he loves all becoz of a guilty conscience...let him confess to Geet and then enjoy his own wedding.

p.s. Think how good a actor GC is that we can all feel his sadness and anguish as our own and we also are unable to fully enjoy the wedding celebrations.
p.p.s Drasti was looking superb, so beautiful......................

true yaar in good occasion only either geet will be sad or maan i don't know why cv's spoil the mood can't they be happy for once what was the necessary for hospital track crap track instead they would have finished wedding by now no fun moments at all.
wedding should be over got bored toooooo much dragging
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Dont Worry Guys Its Just For SomeWhile
Its Gonna Be Normal As Our MSK Was
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Yes I agree yaar and don't worry abb jaldi sabb kush thek jaye ga

Hope ur  correct and we do get our purana MSK back from today  and that is only possible when he confesses abt the burden that he is carting around.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
out of no where tears just well up in my eyes even when im thinking about him being sad and replaying those images in my head...i can't take it.....

but i know that cvs will relieve us in tomorrow's episode. they will show maan confessing and most likely geet will be comforting him.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeynab111

out of no where tears just well up in my eyes even when im thinking about him being sad and replaying those images in my head...i can't take it.....

but i know that cvs will relieve us in tomorrow's episode. they will show maan confessing and most likely geet will be comforting him.

Hope to God ur correct in ur assumption.........................