India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Now Bebo is being foolish !!! (Page 3)

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i want amrit to hurt bebo, make her go hospital nd then he finds out the truth.... would be soooo cute to see her apologise for her behavior and then him for his and then some cute scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ok back to before.... its not as though he was asking for much! all he was doing was touching her cheeks! whats so bad about that! but her stopping him just killed him even more! stupid bebo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

NO, no more of maha episodes, i can't wait that long, its looks like by this week episodes the kidnapping track will end,

No More Maha Episodes ,I Can't  Wait That Long Too, Hope So And Wish The Same Too .This Misunderstanding And Kidnapping Track To Finish By This Week,  This Is Kill Me Think About It  Cv's Make This Track To Finish This Week For God Sake It Getting So Annoying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

i want amrit to hurt bebo, make her go hospital nd then he finds out the truth.... would be soooo cute to see her apologise for her behavior and then him for his and then some cute scenes!

Now that would be really a good idea. I think Amrit must hurt both Arjun and Bebo. Then he must go to his "well-wisher" Viju and tell what he had done. Then Viju must tell him he was just using Amrit as a tool to take revenge on Arjun and Bebo. Then Amri goes to Hospital and apologizes to Bebo and they become one. Won't that be a good one?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16trParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I luv u all, u all r just awesome, kamaal ke ideas post karte ho,
ganga loved ur hospital idea awww that will be awesome, maybe we might get to see this
bebo is already out and going to save ria with arjun and it will be great if amrit follows her and see arjun-bebo going to weird place and see viju with ria, and for some reason viju shoot and bebo get hurt by the bullets and she is hospitalized and then amrit also finds out all the truth, or maybe amrit goes to save bebo and arjun is shocked to see him there. arjun ask Mr. Verma ur here, what r u doing here, and then viju start laughing and tell Arjun that amrit isn't Mr. Verma he is Amrit, bebo's hubby. and then viju tell everything what he has been doing with everyone, amrit, bebo, arjun, etc.
this will be great, but as always lets see kia hota hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16trParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Ye, let us wait and see what the CV's have in store for us.........
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Now look at Bebo's further foolishness, why does she want to leave the party and go to the Khanna house ? What is the use of telling the whole thing to her family when she does not want to rely on her father's help ? I dont think this much goodness is normal coz this is destroying her own reationship, the most imp one !!! Amrit ka shak to pura yaqeen mein badlta jaa raha hai na...
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Now look at Bebo's further foolishness, why does she want to leave the party and go to the Khanna house ? What is the use of telling the whole thing to her family when she does not want to rely on her father's help ? I dont think this much goodness is normal coz this is destroying her own reationship, the most imp one !!! Amrit ka shak to pura yaqeen mein badlta jaa raha hai na...

Since Kuku lied to him because of bebo; now Amrit would be sure that the whole family is supporting her in the affair with Arjun. Amrit is not going to believe any of the Narangs.

Go to top