India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Now Bebo is being foolish !!! (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Ganga, I completely agree with u as per the episode. I mean wat's this ??? Nai Amrit abhi nai... For godsake, u have met ur hubby after so many months, and u r telling him NO !!! Or itni raat mein Khanna house jaa kr bethnay se Ria waapis to nahi aa jaye gi na ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
ganga and alju completely agree wid u guys, now bebo is being soo foolish, this time i won't blame amrit at all, and if amrit wants to kill bebo then he right too, apni wife ke aise behavior ko dekh kar any hubby would want to kill, now bebo is making amrit believe on what viju told him about bebo. hope somehow the truth come out, i don't know how but now amrit really needs to know the whole truth at any cost.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16trParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
You Rite Ganga I Totally And Completely Agree With Your Words.
Broken HeartWhen I Saw The Scene I Was Shocked And Got So AngryToo,  I Thought The Same Too, I Felt That OMG Why Is Bebo Ruining Her Own Life. I Understand That Now That It Not Amrit Fault Anymore,  I Take My Word Back  What Ever I Said Bad Thing About Amrit. I Understand His Feels Now To How Much He Love Bebo He Never Barry See Her With Any Other Guy So Does Bebo She Can't See Her Amrit With Anyone Else This Show How Much There Love Bonding Is That Strong Even If Everyone Try To  Make AmBo Against To Eachother They Will Never Stop Loving Eachother. But Just Having A Little Hope That This Week Everything Will Clear UpDay Dreaming. I Know That Amrit Never Will Hurt Bebo Or He Will Never To Anything To Her That Will Hurt Her Or Anything Bad Bez She Is Not Wrong. What Ever She Doing Is To Save A Little Kid. Somehow I Just Want Anything That Will Clear Amrit Misunderstanding I Don't Care What It Is, If It Bebo, Vijender, Arjun, GG, Narang Family Or Anything That Will Prove That Bebo Is Not Wrong, I Will Accept. Just Want Before He Does Anything To Bebo Somehow He Come To Know The Truth, I Can't Stand See Both AmBo Getting Hurt, Both Should Live Happy Married Life Thumbs Up

Edited by Mythily2 - 09 January 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16tr-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

You Rite Ganga I Totally And Completely Agree With Your Words.
Broken HeartWhen I Saw The Scene I Was Shocked And Got So AngryToo,  I Thought The Same Too, I Felt That OMG Why Is Bebo Ruining Her Own Life. I Understand That Now That It Not Amrit Fault Anymore,  I Take My Word Back  What Ever I Said Bad Thing About Amrit. I Understand His Feels Now To How Much He Love Bebo He Never Barry See Her With Any Other Guy So Does Bebo She Can't See Her Amrit With Anyone Else This Show How Much There Love Bonding Is That Strong Even If Everyone Try To  Make AmBo Against To Eachother They Will Never Stop Loving Eachother. But Just Having A Little Hope That This Week Everything Will Clear UpDay Dreaming. I Know That Amrit Never Will Hurt Bebo Or He Will Never To Anything To Her That Will Hurt Her Or Anything Bad Bez She Is Not Wrong. What Ever She Doing Is To Save A Little Kid. Somehow I Just Want Anything That Will Clear Amrit Misunderstanding I Don't Care What It Is, If It Bebo, Vijender, Arjun, GG, Narang Family Or Anything That Will Prove That Bebo Is Not Wrong, I Will Accept. Just Want Before He Does Anything To Bebo Somehow He Come To Know The Truth, I Can't Stand See Both AmBo Getting Hurt, Both Should Live Happy Married Life Thumbs Up

well said dear
completely agree with, they both love each other unconditionally, they can't see each-other hurt, i hope this week everything will be alright.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
The TB article was that the current track would come to a happy ending in the Maha episode. How many episodes have passed after the Maha episode and still no sign of ending this stupid track. Please CV's stop this misunderstanding torture. Now it is a real pain to see the hero want to kill the heroine. Some how please say good-bye to the Khanna track
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I hope we dont have to wait for another maha episode for the cleaing of all the misudertandings !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Most probably the CV's would drag the kidnapping track and the misunderstanding track till the nest Maha episode. Angry
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
NO, no more of maha episodes, i can't wait that long, its looks like by this week episodes the kidnapping track will end,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Go to top