Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I luv u all, u all r just awesome, kamaal ke ideas post karte ho,
ganga loved ur hospital idea awww that will be awesome, maybe we might get to see this
bebo is already out and going to save ria with arjun and it will be great if amrit follows her and see arjun-bebo going to weird place and see viju with ria, and for some reason viju shoot and bebo get hurt by the bullets and she is hospitalized and then amrit also finds out all the truth, or maybe amrit goes to save bebo and arjun is shocked to see him there. arjun ask Mr. Verma ur here, what r u doing here, and then viju start laughing and tell Arjun that amrit isn't Mr. Verma he is Amrit, bebo's hubby. and then viju tell everything what he has been doing with everyone, amrit, bebo, arjun, etc.
this will be great, but as always lets see kia hota hai.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye, let us wait and see what the CV's have in store for us.........
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now look at Bebo's further foolishness, why does she want to leave the party and go to the Khanna house ? What is the use of telling the whole thing to her family when she does not want to rely on her father's help ? I dont think this much goodness is normal coz this is destroying her own reationship, the most imp one !!! Amrit ka shak to pura yaqeen mein badlta jaa raha hai na...
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Now look at Bebo's further foolishness, why does she want to leave the party and go to the Khanna house ? What is the use of telling the whole thing to her family when she does not want to rely on her father's help ? I dont think this much goodness is normal coz this is destroying her own reationship, the most imp one !!! Amrit ka shak to pura yaqeen mein badlta jaa raha hai na...

Since Kuku lied to him because of bebo; now Amrit would be sure that the whole family is supporting her in the affair with Arjun. Amrit is not going to believe any of the Narangs.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Since Kuku lied to him because of bebo; now Amrit would be sure that the whole family is supporting her in the affair with Arjun. Amrit is not going to believe any of the Narangs.

and then at the end he will believe GG, OMG noooooooooooo its means we will again have to tolerate GG. why CV's making every simple things soo complicated. why don't these CV's let amrit follow bebo or let him spy on her, so he may come to know the whole truth. ghar baithe-baithe kia faida.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

and then at the end he will believe GG, OMG noooooooooooo its means we will again have to tolerate GG. why CV's making every simple things soo complicated. why don't these CV's let amrit follow bebo or let him spy on her, so he may come to know the whole truth. ghar baithe-baithe kia faida.

Gurls Gurls Relax Nothing Will Happen Like That This Time Of GG Probably Of This The Might Clear Amrit Misunderstanding. My Heart Saying Everything Things Clear This Week. Let Hope For The Best. Amrit Will Come To Know The Truth, How Long Will The Hide The Truth From Amrit And How Long Will Amrit Will Not Know The Truth. Somehow In Both Side The Truth As To Come Out
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Hope so Mythily.........
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think there actually is some other issue. If we notice the CVs are simply avoiding a AmBo romantic track and are always trying to put some other obstruction in between, may be its bcoz Shiv n Anuj dont realy wanna work up together really close. I know I hav said this before too but kuch daal mein kaala hai zror...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ambofan

I think there actually is some other issue. If we notice the CVs are simply avoiding a AmBo romantic track and are always trying to put some other obstruction in between, may be its bcoz Shiv n Anuj dont realy wanna work up together really close. I know I hav said this before too but kuch daal mein kaala hai zror...

But ambo romantic scenes never were so close. their romantic scenes  were always very sweet n cute like amrit touching bebo's hair, holding her hand etc. These scenes were sufficient 4 us.We don't need 2 show more close scenes.& abt the word anuj n shiv don't wanna get so close i'll praise them 4 this but i think they r very good frnds(from interviews,gossip shows) n have no problem with acting with each other.We really love 2 see some cute ambo moments 4 which they r renowned .

& cv's really  don't know how 2 clear the mess which they have created on the show n they r out of their mind in trying of  bring the track in correct way.They r not able 2 find the way how 2 bring the original track back as they have shown so many confusions n bloopers that they r now bcoming unable 2 clear all these.This show's cv's can't even think 2 show a simple scene without a drama/blooper/confusion n even masks also.    
Edited by sdoll - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

But ambo romantic scenes never were so close. their romantic scenes  were always very sweet n cute like amrit touching bebo's hair, holding her hand etc. These scenes were sufficient 4 us.We don't need 2 show more close scenes.& abt the word anuj n shiv don't wanna get so close i'll praise them 4 this but i think they r very good frnds(from interviews,gossip shows) n have no problem with acting with each other.We really love 2 see some cute ambo moments 4 which they r renowned .

& cv's really  don't know how 2 clear the mess which they have created on the show n they r out of their mind in trying of  bring the track in correct way.They r not able 2 find the way how 2 bring the original track back as they have shown so many confusions n bloopers that they r now bcoming unable 2 clear all these.This show's cv's can't even think 2 show a simple scene without a drama/blooper/confusion n even masks also.    

If CV's don't know how to clear the mess let they at least visit the SLB Forum once. Here they could find plenty of ideas how to get rid off all the mess within no time.