India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Now Bebo is being foolish !!!

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
It is very normal for Bebo to get worried for Ria ( after all she has treated her like a daughter)...
BUT it was very abnormal of Bebo to ignore Amrit ( regarless of his intentions ...). And it was abnormal coz of obvious causes. Bebo knows that Amrit is sick or something is wrong with him. She also knows that since he came , he never even smiled at her.

And today... Today he has decorated the room for u, he is trying to come near u... Atleast give him some positive response, atleast khul kr smile to karo...

Aren,t u happy to see your Amrit in this manner ? I hope Bebo still loves Amrit more than anyone in this world ....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786madhooganga16trFeefiParulRatiShivi_Invincible_-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i am SHOCKED...what bebo just did, how rude???? this is what she wanted right, and now when she is getting what she has been waiting, she just ruined everything. arghhhhhhhh...bebo what u did. now this isn't fair at all. i didn't expected this at all. i know amrit wasn't doing anything with his heart, but still u should have give him some positive response.
awww bebo tone ye kia kya? and upar se sone pe suhaga Arjun called at the time Angryarghhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i don't feel sorry for either bebo or amrit now i feel sorry for US,CryCryCryCryCryCryCry ye loog hamare har sapne ko toor rahe hai, kabhi amrit to kabhi bebo to kabhi CV's. sabko shayad humse hi dushmani hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanFeefi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Bebo Is Acting Foolish. I Understand Why She Care For The Kid , But Now Hiding It From Amrit Is Not A Good Response For Bebo Life

If She Tell Him The Story And If He Doesn't Believe It Another Story But She Has To Truth To Him For Her Life With Amrit.

What Will Amrit Come Useful For Them By Helping Ria From Vijender Bez Vijender Is Well-Wisher For Amrit Right

Edited by Mythily2 - 07 January 2011 at 3:02pm
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

i am SHOCKED...what bebo just did, how rude???? this is what she wanted right, and now when she is getting what she has been waiting, she just ruined everything. arghhhhhhhh...bebo what u did. now this isn't fair at all. i didn't expected this at all. i know amrit wasn't doing anything with his heart, but still u should have give him some positive response.
awww bebo tone ye kia kya? and upar se sone pe suhaga Arjun called at the time Angryarghhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i don't feel sorry for either bebo or amrit now i feel sorry for US,CryCryCryCryCryCryCry ye loog hamare har sapne ko toor rahe hai, kabhi amrit to kabhi bebo to kabhi CV's. sabko shayad humse hi dushmani hai.
U r rite Afee... hum hi shaid sab se barey foolish hain to watch the show n expect some gud...
This was sort of another 5th SR wasted.... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Originally posted by juhuti

awww bebo tone ye kia kya? and upar se sone pe suhaga Arjun called at the time Angryarghhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i don't feel sorry for either bebo or amrit now i feel sorry for US,Cry ye loog hamare har sapne ko toor rahe hai, kabhi amrit to kabhi bebo to kabhi CV's. sabko shayad humse hi dushmani hai.
U r rite Afee... hum hi shaid sab se barey foolish hain to watch the show n expect some gud...
This was sort of another 5th SR wasted.... Angry

haan yaar shayad hami sabse bare bewakoof hai yaar,
OMG 5th wasted SR's arghhhhhhh, lets how many more SR gonna be wastedAngry
i have no expectation from this show now, i always expected good but in return always got bad, so no more good expectation from these CV's. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16trParulRatiShivi

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I was soooooooooooooooo sadCry that i wished 2 give bebo a tight slap.Ouch i know bebo is worried abt som1 but it's not the way 2 bhave with ur loved 1.Angry how could u stepped over it?AngryAngry & what's the profit u took the flowers after stepping over it.Confused amrit has seen u crushing his flowers n when u took it amrit wasn't here.Disapprove If u have some probs u can pacify amrit by some sweet talk .Stern Smile

Can u think bebo how much he is hurt?  AngryAngryAngry
Angry

Ambofanganga16tr-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

I was soooooooooooooooo sadCry that i wished 2 give bebo a tight slap.Ouch i know bebo is worried abt som1 but it's not the way 2 bhave with ur loved 1.Angry how could u stepped over it?AngryAngry & what's the profit u took the flowers after stepping over it.Confused amrit has seen u crushing his flowers n when u took it amrit wasn't here.Disapprove If u have some probs u can pacify amrit by some sweet talk .Stern Smile

Can u think bebo how much he is hurt?  AngryAngryAngry
Angry

Sdoll not only amrit is hurt, bebo ne hamein bhi hurt kia hai, i was really hurt when bebo stepped on the flowers. it broke my heart.Broken Heart
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
bebo wants to get herself killed. i mean amrit was testing her... if he got a possitive reaction from her, then maybe he would have been more careful with her and maybe wouldnt want to kill her...but now he will just want to hurt her even more... how stupid can bebo get! bewakoof! and then the bit were amrit was stroking her cheeks at the start, she said amrit not now! what the hell! bebo seriously, forget ria for 5 minutes and give those 5 minutes to amrit! is that to much to ask for... then at nights shes sneaking out! what is this bebo! stupidity! nothing more than that! i seriously dont blame amrit for wanting to kill her!

AmbofanParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

Go to top