Jan 7th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 8)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by jenny1000

u know wen i watch maneet its like i m moving on a expressway all dreamyyyyyyyyy and wen AA come its like reality hits u hard wen u have to apply breaks hard work zone is ahead................ROFLROFL

LOLI actually skipped their parts, so now I want to know what the heck happened. Someone wanna explain.

I agree. With Maaneet,the mahiii is on , so you are like yeah, and then AA and you are like nightmare. Rather watch Brij plot.LOL

hey jenny

Arjun is going to enact maan AngryAngryAngry
and annie geetAngryAngryAngry

arjun changed d script and dialogues which maneet used to say coz he found dem weak.............AngryAngryAngry

while practicing he was busy romancing his worst half(annie).......................ROFL

he feels distracted from his mission.............LOL

That was the worst part of today's episode. It really angered me when he said there is no dum in Maan's dialogs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Originally posted by sksg

Which episode was the song "Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba'" pixturized on maaneet ? 

It is in Episode 38. This song is pictured on both of them even though they were never present in the same frame together at any point of time. They were returning to HP from Amritsar. Here is the video. Watch from 3:51 onwards.

Thank you ! that's very kind of you to find the video.  Never heard the song before , I like the lyrics of the song.

I really hope that CV's don't forget to punish Dev and NT ..Angry

-R

Welcome to the group. We say this at least once in a week. I will settle for Brij's punishment for now. But, expect CVs to not forget Dev and NT so easily.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

What??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo... Please make Geet act Geet and Maan act as Maan.

Dude, MSK is only one. and no one can freaken take his place and Arjun cannot even come close.

Shit man, I hope Nakul is ready with some plan. I want Brij to try to kill Geet and by mistake kills Arjun and then Annie dies too.

Wow! Maan doesn't have to do anything then. How about Annie dresses up like Geet and Arjun like Maan for the skit. Brij sees them from behind and thinks it actually is Maan and Geet. He approaches them from behind and attempts to kill them both. It will become an instant thriller without raising the viewers' anger.

_Invincible_JennyPenny

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

BTW in all dis i forgot dat where r brij kul??????????

nakul is d first servant of house and is totally gayab...................bahut nainsaafi hai.............................Cry

Nakul must have gone on vacation now that he got some fursath.

As for Brij, I agree with Nandu. He must be busy making food to feed the guests, especially Pinky and the likes of her.

nakul guzaar raha hai phursat k raat din
par ab kaise khana banayega brij uske bin?????????????????LOL

Is there a better punishment that Nakul can give Brij except to let him do all the tiring cooking work for Maaneet's shaadi?

Newdime_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

BTW in all dis i forgot dat where r brij kul??????????

nakul is d first servant of house and is totally gayab...................bahut nainsaafi hai.............................Cry

Nakul must have gone on vacation now that he got some fursath.

As for Brij, I agree with Nandu. He must be busy making food to feed the guests, especially Pinky and the likes of her.

nakul guzaar raha hai phursat k raat din
par ab kaise khana banayega brij uske bin?????????????????LOL

Is there a better punishment that Nakul can give Brij except to let him do all the tiring cooking work for Maaneet's shaadi?

being first servant of house nakul can order brij to wash dishes.....................

sksgNewdime

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

being first servant of house nakul can order brij to wash dishes.....................

Poo, You should definitely consider being part of the GHSP creative team. Then we will get many hilarious scenes like this.

I would love to watch Nakul ordering Brij around. Brij can't refuse because he wants to maintain a low key for now.

Newdime_Invincible_

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sksg]

Thank you ! that's very kind of you to find the video.  Never heard the song before , I like the lyrics of the song.

I really hope that CV's don't forget to punish Dev and NT ..Angry

-R

Welcome to the group. We say this at least once in a week. I will settle for Brij's punishment for now. But, expect CVs to not forget Dev and NT so easily.

Sri :
 Brij was in jail for sometime ..however short/long that might be ..But, Dev & NT were never punished for what they did to Geet . 

We as audience need emotional closure to this track otherwise the story of GHSP is not justified and will be left incomplete.

I haven't watched Indian soap in a decade .. and this is my 2nd one . The show that I watch before Geet started off good but later the writers changed and they destroyed the original storyline and destroyed every character in the show including the lead pairs .. I though I will never get hooked on to another indian soap ever .. because that show left a bitter experience..

I went to India in June for a vacation and watched the orange duppatta scene and got hooked on to it. The CV's of this show have done a fantastic job so far ..but, we as audience need a  emotional closure of Dev & NT track .. I can't wait till the end of the show for that ..its high time they close this loop. 

-R

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
It was much more entertaining to watch this re-doctored story rather than to watch AA. Credit goes to the original uploader (Cute_Ash). What an awesome background music! If you feel killed by AA scenes, then I recommend you to watch this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010Newdime_Invincible_JennyPenny

Go to top