Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 7th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 6)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by pooja83

u know wen i watch maneet its like i m moving on a expressway all dreamyyyyyyyyy and wen AA come its like reality hits u hard wen u have to apply breaks hard work zone is ahead................ROFLROFL

Hey Pooja whats this AA?  prey tell.

hey newdime...............

AA r discharged batteries which have deduce ur charge also through reverse induction....................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ANNIE-ARJUN................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNewdimemysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really good.......thanks for a wonderful take sri!!!!!

Maaneet were amazing today.....enjoyed their scenes....as well as the boys scene.......it was really cute!!!!
And yes pooji....i agree....AAA are just....hmmmm i don't wanna even talk about them.....

just thinkin about them makes my tommy very angry.....cause tommy gets very upshet when i am upshet u know.....then it is hard to keep tommy calm.....then he doesn't spare anyone from being tapakofyed lolz

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 07 January 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

BTW in all dis i forgot dat where r brij kul??????????

nakul is d first servant of house and is totally gayab...................bahut nainsaafi hai.............................Cry

Remember he said yesterday that he will lay low...may be hiding away to come up with bullet proof plan to attack back...

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

u know wen i watch maneet its like i m moving on a expressway all dreamyyyyyyyyy and wen AA come its like reality hits u hard wen u have to apply breaks hard work zone is ahead................ROFLROFL

LOLI actually skipped their parts, so now I want to know what the heck happened. Someone wanna explain.

I agree. With Maaneet,the mahiii is on , so you are like yeah, and then AA and you are like nightmare. Rather watch Brij plot.LOL

hey jenny

Arjun is going to enact maan AngryAngryAngry
and annie geetAngryAngryAngry

arjun changed d script and dialogues which maneet used to say coz he found dem weak.............AngryAngryAngry

while practicing he was busy romancing his worst half(annie).......................ROFL

he feels distracted from his mission.............LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by radev2010

Which episode was the song "Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba'" pixturized on maaneet ? 

It is in Episode 38. This song is pictured on both of them even though they were never present in the same frame together at any point of time. They were returning to HP from Amritsar. Here is the video. Watch from 3:51 onwards.

Thank you ! that's very kind of you to find the video.  Never heard the song before , I like the lyrics of the song.

I really hope that CV's don't forget to punish Dev and NT ..Angry

-R

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

BTW in all dis i forgot dat where r brij kul??????????

nakul is d first servant of house and is totally gayab...................bahut nainsaafi hai.............................Cry

Remember he said yesterday that he will lay low...may be hiding away to come up with bullet proof plan to attack back...

but nakul................he is so goody goody................why he is being neglected?????????????CryCryCryCryCryCry

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

That is the reason Sri such men does not exist in this world.  If I recall few leaders back then...we did had few but evil world couldn't stand them and end up their lives.

My friend keeps on repeating same thing every time I say something to her or give my piece of my mind; she rolls her eyes and says Look Maan Singh Khurana talking.  Lol.  But she knows that I'm right and take me seriously and act on it.

At least I have been living my life with some principles and discipline and definitely given me the status of pride in my love and near ones to look up on me.  And ones in a while does get to know what difference I had made in their life.  I feel worthwhile of my being in this world that my presences make difference to my surroundings.

Accept the faults if you are genuinely at fault, don't say sorry for the sake of sorry.  This is my mantra. 

Make sense?

Agree with you. Empty words do no good. I remember you telling me that you take time every day to thank people for just being in your life. I loved that principle so much. Each time I talk to my friends or family, I talk as if that is the last chance I am given to talk to them.

We did have our share of a Lal Bahadur & a Mahatma Gandhi & so many others like them. The thing I like most about Maan is that even if he is sometimes rude and angry, at the core he is very principled, strong, moral and good.

Newdime_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

LOLI actually skipped their parts, so now I want to know what the heck happened. Someone wanna explain.

I agree. With Maaneet,the mahiii is on , so you are like yeah, and then AA and you are like nightmare. Rather watch Brij plot.LOL

Following is the summary of what happened. Don't ask me to be more explicit. The very idea of AA impersonating our favorite M&G is ridiculous.

Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion and neither does it turn a coquette into a dian.

Romeo's skit will become an instant hit only when Maan plays Maan and Geet plays Geet.

_Invincible_

Go to top