India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 7th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 5)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
That was seriously amazing. Reflected my thoughts as well. See,  many have hated today's episode, but I like how they are opening MSK's feelings out. He's such an amazing character. Dude, he needs to enjoy, but with SBS and SBB, He def tells her the truth and she is overwhelemed. I don't think she's gonna take it the wrong way.

Maan and Geet met in a mela, the day she got the taveez<3

@ Nandu: love your entire anyalis. I love Brij and Pinky. Pinky will eat like it's no tommorrow and Brij will be screwed. I am kinda confused if NT will make an apperance in the wedding cause the article states,  We hear that the shaadi will see some major drama, where one of the villains will pay a big price for coming in between the love life of Maan and Geet. 

So who is it? Brij? Arjun? or NT?

Maan needs to get on with it. I wanna enjoy a sizzling wedding dance<3. Maybe you know Mahive has that little small parts, the chanda part, maybe Dadi will do something.

Arjun and Annie, I skipped their parts, someone explain to me, how he acts like Maan .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
u know wen i watch maneet its like i m moving on a expressway all dreamyyyyyyyyy and wen AA come its like reality hits u hard wen u have to apply breaks hard work zone is ahead................ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427JennyPenny

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

u know wen i watch maneet its like i m moving on a expressway all dreamyyyyyyyyy and wen AA come its like reality hits u hard wen u have to apply breaks hard work zone is ahead................ROFLROFL

Exact same feeling. I actually paused the episode as soon as AA came and then had to persuade myself to complete it for the sake of writing the analysis. It always makes me feel as if I am waking up from a beautiful dream to face a harsh reality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by Newdime

Well Said...

"It is quite gratifying to feel guilty if you haven't done anything wrong: how noble! Whereas it is rather hard and certainly depressing to admit guilt and to repent."

I have few words to say to Mr Maan....

"Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight."

So go and tell the truth...you never know what you will get...all you have to do is ask.

Shona, That is awesome. Very good observation and very apt advise. This man surely amazes me. He is his worst critic and judges himself too strictly. Oh! What a difference it would have made to our world if at least 20% of our world leaders are that way.

That is the reason Sri such men does not exist in this world.  If I recall few leaders back then...we did had few but evil world couldn't stand them and end up their lives.

My friend keeps on repeating same thing every time I say something to her or give my piece of my mind; she rolls her eyes and says Look Maan Singh Khurana talking.  Lol.  But she knows that I'm right and take me seriously and act on it.

At least I have been living my life with some principles and discipline and definitely given me the status of pride in my love and near ones to look up on me.  And ones in a while does get to know what difference I had made in their life.  I feel worthwhile of my being in this world that my presences make difference to my surroundings.

Accept the faults if you are genuinely at fault, don't say sorry for the sake of sorry.  This is my mantra. 

Make sense?

Edited by Newdime - 07 January 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

LOLI actually skipped their parts, so now I want to know what the heck happened. Someone wanna explain.

I agree. With Maaneet,the mahiii is on , so you are like yeah, and then AA and you are like nightmare. Rather watch Brij plot.LOL

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
My comments in blue.

Originally posted by jenny1000

That was seriously amazing. Reflected my thoughts as well. See,  many have hated today's episode, but I like how they are opening MSK's feelings out. He's such an amazing character. Dude, he needs to enjoy, but with SBS and SBB, He def tells her the truth and she is overwhelemed. I don't think she's gonna take it the wrong way.

I agree with you. Now that CVs have taken us down the path of this guilt trip, they need to give him the chance to get if off his chest so that he can start taking pleasure in the ongoing marriage ceremonies.

Maan and Geet met in a mela, the day she got the taveez<3

You got it right. Here is a chocolate for you too.

@ Nandu: love your entire anyalis. I love Brij and Pinky. Pinky will eat like it's no tommorrow and Brij will be screwed. I am kinda confused if NT will make an apperance in the wedding cause the article states,  We hear that the shaadi will see some major drama, where one of the villains will pay a big price for coming in between the love life of Maan and Geet. 

So who is it? Brij? Arjun? or NT?

My guess would be Brij.

Maan needs to get on with it. I wanna enjoy a sizzling wedding dance<3. Maybe you know Mahive has that little small parts, the chanda part, maybe Dadi will do something.

Arjun and Annie, I skipped their parts, someone explain to me, how he acts like Maan .

He can't. There can be no other answer.

_Invincible_

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Hey Pooja whats this AA?  prey tell.
Never mind i think i figured it who you are referring to, I bounce over them....lol

Edited by Newdime - 07 January 2011 at 5:29pm

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

BTW in all dis i forgot dat where r brij kul??????????

nakul is d first servant of house and is totally gayab...................bahut nainsaafi hai.............................Cry

sksg

Go to top