India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 7th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 13)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
To all good people here...I call it a day..on the note I dedicate this songs to all.  Enjoy and have a wonderfull weekend.
Specially Sri....thanks so very much for giving me such a fun time.

Good night all...sleep tight...don't let bed bug bite.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-ZJxhwQQ4&feature=channel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

@Sri - thats a sweet one but my fav from that movie is 'Eihsaan tera hoga mujh par dil chahta hai voh kehnaido, Mujhai tumsai mohobat hogaye hai palkon ki chahon main rehnai do'

infact the  'antra' suits too

'tumnai mujh ko haasna sekha ya rohnai kahogai rolaingai aab....
aansoo ka hamaare gham na karo woh behte hai to behne do '

and my fav most part of the song....

'
chaahe banaa do chaahe mitaa do mar bhi gaye to denge duvaayen ......udd udd ke kahegi raakh sanam yeh darde mohabat sahne do'

Its my favorite too. Actually, I requested Aditi to make a Maaneet VM on that song for me.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Shona & Nandu, Loved your convo around Brij/Nakul track. And when it comes to old songs, what can I say. Those are the only kind I have limited myself to for a number of years before opening up once again to the newer singers too whenever the lyrics and/or melodies are good. Thanks for sharing all such lovely songs. The pleasure is all mine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you Newdime for the wording!

DIrect link : http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7744/maanguilt.jpg

Edited by radev2010 - 07 January 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNewdimesptrno

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Good night ladies ! See u tomorrow.

-R

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
R,  Awesome picture. Thanks for sharing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010Newdime

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Aaj Ka Highlights

Heart weighed down by guilt ruins Maan's joyful moments so lovingly built.

Geet's perception of his woe dampens her happy glow and makes her bestow words for joy to gain and hugs to ease the pain.

Maan's guileless promise to smile while his heart wails, will be a bitter trial and make an agonizing tale.

Arjun's confession about omission of his original mission marks his submission to love's sedition.

Borrowed skin doesn't turn a fox into a lion and neither does it turn a coquette into a dian.

Romeo's skit will become an instant hit only when Maan plays Maan and Geet plays Geet.

Noteworthy dialogs of the Day:

"Meeting Thodi Hain Sir"

"Maan ko toh Mein Nachakar hi rahoonga"

"Abhi bhi tu bahaane doond rahi hain unse milneke, jhalli kahi ki"

"Aap ki inhi adaon ne to jaan leli"

"Aap ki tarah maine bhi annkhon ki zubaan padna seekhliya"

"Shaadi ke har pal mei mein aapko khush dekhna chaahthi hoon. Agar aap khush nahi honge tho mein kaise khush hoongi?"

"Seene pe ithna bada bhoj lekar mein kaise muskuraasakta hoon?"

Quiz Question for the Day:

Where does Geet first meet Maan? (Answer will be updated tomorrow)

(Earlier question: What is the first song to be ever pictured on Geet & Maan? Answer: Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba...)

Song Dedication to Maaneet: (Song by Elvis Presley)

Evening shadows make me blue
When each weary day is through
How I long to be with you
My happiness

Every day I reminesce
Dreaming of your tender kiss
Always thinking how I miss
My happiness

A million years it seems
Have gone by since we shared our dreams
But I'll hold you again
There'll be no blue memories then

Whether skies are grey or blue
Any place on earth will do
Just as long as I'm with you
My happiness

wowwwww Sri very creative post!!!!!!ClapClapClap...........the poemis so aptClap

I'm just copy pasting my take which i had posted in 'Crazy Incredibles' threadSmile.......
Dreamyyy MAANEET ki Sangeet ki khushi Day Dreamingpar usme bhi itna dardCryCryCry.......i just hope cvs clear the air by tomorrow yaar otherwise not able to enjoy much awaited Dream Wedding of our Dream and Divine couple MAANEETSmileDay Dreaming.....................

Maan feeling so guiltyCryCry..............Finally when Maan feels that Geet is the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow and now he wants to shower all the love care happiness joy blessings on her and their baby..........when he now wants to cherish the experience of seeing his most beautiful dream turn into reality.......marriage with his Mishti and their life together with Khushi............y has life again cursed him with so much pain and guilt that even tears cannot express the zillion thorns in his flesh?CryCryCry

Ydestiny (or cvs in this case LOL) do not allow MAANEET to enjoy the bliss joy fun and experience unconditional love and care, feeling of belonging to someone and the feeling that someone is there for u even when your own shadow might leave you?........they say roses always come with thorns but in MAANEET's case the least they expected after their painful lonely and dreadful past is that just let few roses come along their way..........r they asking for too much?...........

Y is he made to feel guilty-guilty for no fault of his and this time it might swallow him deeper and deeper every second.......v all have seen Maan Singh Khurana someone who can torture himself with pain and guilt but never let his life Geet to see it like in Dev-NT case.........

Geet knows him more than he knows himself......she knows that the only aim of Maan's life is Geet and their baby' happiness and safety........plz Maan speak to ur Mishti.........she will surely understand u and the heartbreaking choice u had to make...........Just can't wait to see how Geet would assure him and comfort him and also tell him that he need not even give any explanation to y he chose her over their baby..........Maan plz pour ur heart out don't torture urself like this neither Geet nor v can see u like thisCryCry.................she should and she will hopefully tell him that if Geet cannot trust her Maan-her saviour her life her teacher her parent her lover her caretaker father of her child-then the word trust has no meaning........she should and will hopefully make him feel that Maan is the epitome of trust and unconditional love and care........she might doubt herself for a second but not him.......as she knows her Maan always does what is right...........i just hope cvs show that the level of mutual trust and understanding between MAANEET is such that the word mistrust and misunderstanding now do not even exist in their 'life dictionary'.................Loved the way hamari pyaari Geet told Maan that ab mein bhi aanko bhi basha padna seek li hai so true.........eyes r windows to one' soul and MAANEET r a perfect example of how this is sooooooo trueSmileSmileSmile...............Also Geet telling Maan that she wants him to enjoy each and every rasam and moment or else how can she be happy......awwwwwwww Maan wants Geet to be happy always and Geet's happiness is dependent on her Maan's happiness sooooooooo sweeeeeeetSmileDay Dreaming.........................MAANEET's bond is such that even the word love seems small..........that is y v all feel divinity and magic in MAANEET and v all love to live in MAANEET PARADISE 24X7SmileWink

When Maan tries to place maangtika properly Geetaapki inhi adaone toh muje maar diya haiDay DreamingWink....hai mein marjawa hum sabko bhi maar diya hai yaarWinkLOL..........so dreamyyyyy............just imagine guys if Maan was not in his guilt trap how his reaction would be hearing this dialogue........imagine his naughtiness......wat he wud do thenWink.............

Geet sending a message thanking Maan for everything he has done that now she is blessed with a reality more blissful than any dream with her Maan and KhushiSmile.......i don't think Geet ever even dreamt that after her dreadful painful and dark past Maan will bring sunshine just like she has brought sunshine in his lifeSmileSmileSmile..............
Loved the dialogue that Maan toh hamesha Geet koi hi dekhta rahegaso what she wears doesn't really matter......kya kare munda pyaar meinapni Geet pe puri tarah se fida hogaya haiWink
Also Geet was looking so cute speaking to herself in front of the mirrorSmile

Also loved Maan with Romeo, Pandeji and Adi.....they made him smile so thank u guys love u allHeart............rem when Pandeji was mentioning how girls r a big problem.......Maan's smile so sweetDay Dreaming........i remembered Maan' old dialogues rem he used to yeh ladki chalti phirti disaster hai yeh muje paagal kar degiLOL........just wish he was not so guilty yaar.............also Manishaa flying kiss to MaanLOLROFL............Adi apki yeh meeting todi na haiLOL........loved their scene

Marjaani guys who all want to join me to kill them yaar before they do that skit how can they even think of enacting MAANEET' lovestory or should i call it as an eternal saga.......plz whoever got this idea uffffffffffAngry

Let's hope tomorrow MAANEET speak about everything and the air is cleared........i want to see MAANEET enjoy their marriage and all ceremonies to the fullest yaar so that v all can enjoy the bliss to the fullest without any tensionSmileDay DreamingParty............

My post today might sound a bit sad but I want lovely MAANEET to have all the happiness blessings joy which they truly deserve and which belongs to only themSmileSmileSmile

Edited by sptrno - 07 January 2011 at 11:24pm

sksg

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Shona & Nandu, Loved your convo around Brij/Nakul track. And when it comes to old songs, what can I say. Those are the only kind I have limited myself to for a number of years before opening up once again to the newer singers too whenever the lyrics and/or melodies are good. Thanks for sharing all such lovely songs. The pleasure is all mine.

Aah Sri...It takes 2 hands to clap, you started we went along with it.  With old songs, I wanted to share mine choice I'm active on one of the FFs and I tried my taste there and seems like it no one is into it.  So when I got the opportunity specially you and then Nandini...it was like a kid got his fav candy.  To me song should have the melody and then on top of the cake is the icing that would the lyrics...if they don't match then it does not get me. 
We should do this again.

And thx for the PM.  That was very beautiful work done, those quotes were perfectly written for Maaneet and those pix was the proof.

I'm going to check out the today's episode.

Shona

sksg

Go to top