India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem acting dumb (Page 2)

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Prem is acting so stupid right now. i mean how can he just yell at nandini without knowing the truth...that made me very mad at him AngryOuch

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Prem does not notice what goes under his nose & front of his eyes...

Prapti don't see Krushna moving next to Nandini and putting his hand on her shoulder while she is focusing to take a pic...These are obvious things one would catch...

As Kinara said what is the rush...They all will catch it soon enough..Hope Kalyani catches it b4 anyone else and keeps Prapti along with Nandini away from the jerk..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Everyone scolding Nandini at the party was just painful to watch. I can't believe how dumb everyone is, especially Prem.

Good on Nandini for not apologizing to that creep...at least for now. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Dabulls23

shaila123 Newbie
shaila123
shaila123

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree it time to teach that creepo Krushna a lesson! Come on Prem go kick his butt!LOL
LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but Gaurav's character is also very weak.. I wish it can improve... I love him sooo mch i watch the drama only cuz of him but it's too much now... Prem is too slow waaaaaay to slow..

Dabulls23

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yup he iz acting like a dumb...DeadAngry
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Prem does not notice what goes under his nose & front of his eyes...

Prapti don't see Krushna moving next to Nanidi and putting his hand on her shoulder while she is focusing to take a pic...These are obvious things one would catch...

As Kinara said what is the rush...They all will catch it soon enough..Hope Kalyani catches it b4 anyone else and keeps Prapti along with Nandini away from the jerk..
Thank you Varsha...i agree with u...I think so too KALYANI is the one who will notice..bcoz she is the one @ this moment is a strong character... and has some brain ...she will definitely ask Nandini.. and then story will go both on Saas Bahu team...and Prem asusual will misunderstand nadini   like other soap's hubby ....i dont  know why do CV always portrait  hubbys like shocky mind,i wish atleast once they can show us ...instead of misunderstanding.. husbands trust on their wives ,make a team and fight....kub aayega woh din?Winkin tvland or in our society?Wink

Edited by Kinara2 - 10 January 2011 at 7:34am

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index