India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem acting dumb

HardCore22 Groupbie
HardCore22
HardCore22

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am tired to Prem not being able to catch Krushna irritating Nandini. I mean he does everything right in front of Prem especially in today's episode when they go on the picnic......Come on Prem you gotta teach this Krushna guy a good lesson.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indilafanchotu1anjalianjali-InnocentSoul-nycsweetie-Punjabankinara17Dabulls23

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i noe right he is so stupid. it makes me to mad.AngryAngry he needs to find out soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotu1

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
yea..okay..in the mandir scene krushna holds nandini's hand and prem doesn't see thtAngry..OMG..prem..grow out of it and come to life are u stupid or wht?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotu1

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Dont worry guys ..what the rush ? CV will extend this TOM and JERRY  track may be  couple of wks..then Finally prem will realize ....he will have his sense back ...so just wait and watchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chotu1-PunjabanDabulls23

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
seriously! I mean k does things so openly! How did prem not notic k's arm around nand in the pic?? Prem's seriously off in his own la la love land w/ an imaginary nand. He keeps telling her he'l do anything for her, etc, but he doesnt even realiz she's troubled? Hello, it's written all over her face!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HardCore22-Punjaban

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Ppl i know u might feel I m takin Prem's side here...but cummon...its not as if Prem's blind...he's been constantly askin Nandini abt her problem..even yest when krishna was givin reasonin he had stopped him right there n waited for Nandini to speak up..
n that day in d kitchen too he had questioned Krushna's presence..now what is he supposed to do when his wife doesnt speak up n lets krushna manipulate d thing all d time...afterall Krushna isnt an outsider..he is Govind's younger bro at d end of d day..n when d 2 got introduced to each other he'd told Prem that Nandini's like his sis..then why will he suspect..so its not Prem but Nandini who's actin dumb

Edited by Cool_Rads - 08 January 2011 at 5:31am

GauravsDbest-Aysha-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HardCore22

Hey guys, I am tired to Prem not being able to catch Krushna irritating Nandini. I mean he does everything right in front of Prem especially in today's episode when they go on the picnic......Come on Prem you gotta teach this Krushna guy a good lesson.Smile

i agree
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think time to start a petition to nuke Krushna by Prem and Nandini ....well Nandini has slapped twice now it is time for Prem to kick Krushna to outter SpaceNukeNukeNuke

HardCore22zaara10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index