India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Typical Sid and Viren

INA_5 Newbie
INA_5
INA_5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Well, I haven't watched this show in more than 2 months, so I thought I'd take a peak and  come on the forum to see what's happening.

BUT...Nothing has changed especially Sid. Reading the update for today and the article about the maha episode, everything sounds exciting, but the same.

VIREN - the cute, honest, compassionate man, as always is there to stand tall for Nivi. I love the way he proves time and time again the Nivi is indeed the love of his life.  Clap

SID - As usual sides with the family against Nivi. Knowing the truth about his aunt and uncle he didn't support and now again. The Nivi is "pagal" drama, he sides with the family again. He is supposed to know Nivi inside out right?!!! Confused

I am so in love with Viren's character, I wish everyone has someone in their lives.

Well I'm curious to know what happens in the maha episode, I read the update. I can't stand to see Nivi constantly being harrassed.

AND FINALLY - I big THANKS to the wonderful people who take the time to write such amazing updates.

So there is my rant. Let me know what you think.

Cheers Everyone.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top