India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

starting to sink in

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Its really beginning to sink in now, i have slowly accepted that Mishal is not coming back as bhau permanently and we should all back off now, no amount of "protesting" is going to be of any help. What's eventually going to happen (if Mishal's fans are true to their word by not watching the show when he exits) the show will eventually have to go off air. I for one will be finished with the show after Mishal's last appearance.
I hope Mishal all the best, unfortunately we have not heard his side of the story. I know how it feels to be treated like thrash or not being appreciated at work. So if that's the reason then by all means. Another totally acceptable one is if he has another offer that will challenge him as an actor, the icing on the cake would be a role where we can love him as we did Dutta bhau.
Wish u all the best Mishal, no hard feelings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpita

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f_raaz

Its really beginning to sink in now, i have slowly accepted that Mishal is not coming back as bhau permanently and we should all back off now, no amount of "protesting" is going to be of any help. What's eventually going to happen (if Mishal's fans are true to their word by not watching the show when he exits) the show will eventually have to go off air. I for one will be finished with the show after Mishal's last appearance.
I hope Mishal all the best, unfortunately we have not heard his side of the story. I know how it feels to be treated like thrash or not being appreciated at work. So if that's the reason then by all means. Another totally acceptable one is if he has another offer that will challenge him as an actor, the icing on the cake would be a role where we can love him as we did Dutta bhau.
Wish u all the best Mishal, no hard feelings.

But I do have hard feelings.........we loved him so much.......He should give his decision a second thought..........Ouch
He should be brave enough to speak to his fans......He is quiet DeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 07 January 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPLaTuLaprettywomanCrystal29KevaHessa85mIsHeZ.xImmaculateDream-Huma-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Please continue all discussion about MR's exit in the following thread:

Topic Closed. Smile

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index