Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Brilliant Brain Power of BB Feudal Forum (Page 12)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Pulwasha

cungraatulasion boyjwa...LOLLOL

I'll include Martand in tht tooo... he is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEE.... babujee jaisa koi nahi...LOL Mihir to mera bestiee hai...Embarrassed and Anshul too yo... All the other ones like Arjun, RC, Kabeer, Ankurba maye phirendLOL are great Thumbs Up

Hamar Phul-wa!!Smile

_________

Boyj bhill bhee boyz..and so bhill bhee middul-haged men.

hare ju caaaling jourselph middul-haged men???

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Ankur is another awesome creative member Clap

Juar iinglis ij naat gud..Mish bhill phaail ju in eggjam if ju brite "creative".  Da karekt espelling ij "Kiriatib" Noub ju brite "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib",tehn timej, den ju bill geit it karekt and mish bill gib ju phone taaffee.

_________

Quoting from one source is plagiarism. Quoting from many is creativity.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prernazz

Agree with Ankur's name belonging to that list.

Honorable mention - Rasny. In my interactions with him, I found that he would rather avoid commenting on something than say something negative.

Rasny is the best ST fan we have around Clap Calm, unbiased, funny and can take criticism against ST...hats off Rasny Thumbs Up

batameez mujhe abhi chahiyeee....AngryLOL

Rasny is my tamil friend...Thumbs Up

The best behavior award should go to Samir fans. They win hands down. Very dignified in their disappointment on his eviction(s). Hats off the you guyz for that and for putting up with my Samir bashing just to rile you. I have nothing against him.

Who is the best Samir Fan ?

My nominations for Best Samir Friends are : Monami, Shivani, Samfan, Pooja and a few other names I can not recollect at the moment but will surely remember.

________

Happiness is only a direction. It can never be a destination.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I'm such a tubelight, ite din se dimaag mein hi nahi aaya ki Arjun shres his initials with Khali Bhai. Now either he needsto change his username or I'm going to call him Khali Bhai going forward. Kya khayaal hai doston?

Our Arjun shares one beautiful quality with khaliji and thats his "tension nay lenha" stance, but can give as he gets when "pushed"......no pun intended of course!

If pun is bad, then prose is verse..
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by Shizaru

Please do not take this post as gender discrimation.  But feel free to take it as positive discrimination

I wasnt actively posting on this forum and most of my posts were intended to offend Shweta ...However while reading up posts and debating views, I noticed 20% of meaningful posts came from boys!!!

Specially Kuttabhai, Rasny, Kabeer, Mihir...Raffuchakkar, Thickhead, Clown??, Ishan , Ankur, Martand, Vik... , fire_gun (altho i thought it was a gal)

Hats off to these BoysThumbs Up  Should I conclude that some boys are great debaters ! They need a standing ovation i guess !! 

I am talking about men debaters here ...and not die hard fans Smile

thanks buddy to mention my name in the list here
I am honoured
but I would really miss the discussions here
since I do not watch any sas-bahu serials or dance shows or singing shows or anything other than BB
i had more fun on this forum having funny banter than watching the boring show which really consisted of strugglers and losers ki toli this time there was not much entertainment in BB than the forum
because we had wide number of intersting characters or namunas including me in the forum than in the BB who does not agree for disagreement
i was hurt by some members when they attacked fellow girl members which i could not stand honestly and which is very sad to happen
i hope we all do not take this rivalary to hearts for the sake of this fake celebs who does not care about us at the end of the day

i had made good friends with some great girl memebers pulwa(my very good fellow dolly pankha),MB(never seen a woman as witty and creative as this girl),purva,SAS,meenu,prerna4rishav(very sane ST fan we agreed to disagree),pooja(dabang dolly fan) ,cutieepie (realsupporter of dolly) and some male members like  (KB) (he will be always arjun signahnia saab) to me and mihir (dharmesh sir),firegun(anshul),prodigy (kabeer (i call him william shakespare of IF)

I WILL NOT MISS BB SHOW BUT I WILL MISS YOU GUYS
HOPEFULLY I WILL MEET YOU IN BB5 with lot more fun but less personal attacks

-rafi shaik aka raffuchaakar

@rafi..

Agree with "red"..almost my thoughtsSmile

_______

All the good things in life must end some day. And so will the bad ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Nice thread NindBig smile

Honestly , boys aren't that bad .. so lets just give them some credit too Tongue  j/k

Arjun - He is the best. My fav member and bestiee too Embarrassed Great debater fosho !! Thumbs Up
Kabeer - I LOVEE your posts and you def  are the most intellectual one hereThumbs Up
Mihir - We had loads of fun with ST fans(romio, vikrant, faraan) .. He is nice and good fun! Big smile
Ankur - He is another Mr. Intelligent and really nice too :)
Rasny - He is the most unbiased ST fan.. very polite and sweet :)
RC - He is as dabbang as Dolly and we both love pange-dangeh! LOL He is cool. :)
Martan - His posts are hilarious. LOL
Vikrant - He is a dedicated ST fan and really nice too :)
Faraan - He is funny and really nice. We had loads of fun! :)
Aanshul - Funny and nice :) and one of the unbiased Sam fans.
Thickhead - He is a good debater though we didn't get well along but no hard feelings! :)

You guys rock foshoThumbs Up

P.S - PM me if I have missed anyone. I will edit Tongue

Thanks for the mention. Now I can forgive you for your extreme views of Kareena. But "nice" for you means "crazy", right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Agree with Ankur's name belonging to that list.

Honorable mention - Rasny. In my interactions with him, I found that he would rather avoid commenting on something than say something negative.

Rasny is the best ST fan we have around Clap Calm, unbiased, funny and can take criticism against ST...hats off Rasny Thumbs Up

batameez mujhe abhi chahiyeee....AngryLOL

Rasny is my tamil friend...Thumbs Up

The best behavior award should go to Samir fans. They win hands down. Very dignified in their disappointment on his eviction(s). Hats off the you guyz for that and for putting up with my Samir bashing just to rile you. I have nothing against him.

Who is the best Samir Fan ?

My nominations for Best Samir Friends are : Monami, Shivani, Samfan, Pooja and a few other names I can not recollect at the moment but will surely remember.

________

Happiness is only a direction. It can never be a destination.

aap is post pe thesis likh rahe hain???LOL
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305raffuchakkarpooja.s92fire_gun

Go to top