angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ahaaa nice.. i know tamil and lil telugu too..😳

I am Shruti ...you are Pallo right πŸ˜†...its nice to know you speak tamil & telegu ....i am a huge Sallu fan ..i can't wait to hear his take when he won the award for best actor at the Screen awards ....i am sure it will be interesting.😎
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

This season I didn't interact much outside DDT so I might miss some brilliant names. The ones that caught my attention are (in no particular order):

Martand (my all time fav. Male member since season 1/2)

Prodigy007 (smart and articulate)

KB (Interesting topics. BB-4 forum survived only because of him. I hereby declare him as Ashmit of this forum. In this case it's a compliment.πŸ˜†)

Dharmu (innocent, cutie pie)

Fire_gun (emotional and nice. I still remember our Kissenwa vs. Rupali banter in season 1.)

Raffuchakkar (he reminds me of old friend Bunbutt_too, a famous member from previous seasons). Raffu, are you Bunbuttwa?

Ishan (sweet)

Rasny (nice)

Akash08 (Yesterday interacted with him for the first time and found him coherent)

thanx for reading me correct "emotional"πŸ˜‰  ..yeah it was  all fun  during  bb1 seasonπŸ˜›..Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
With my limited knowledge and interaction on the DDT... All I can say is, these guys have an awesome sense of Humor... Hats off to u guys...Arjun, Karan, Kabeer, Shashi, Goldy, Anshul, Ishan, RC, Anil, Mihir, Ankur...everyone πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Please do not take this post as gender discrimation.  But feel free to take it as positive discrimination

I wasnt actively posting on this forum and most of my posts were intended to offend Shweta ...However while reading up posts and debating views, I noticed 20% of meaningful posts came from boys!!!

Specially Kuttabhai, Rasny, Kabeer, Mihir...Raffuchakkar, Thickhead, Clown??, Ishan , Ankur, Martand, Vik... , fire_gun (altho i thought it was a gal)

Hats off to these BoysπŸ‘πŸΌ  Should I conclude that some boys are great debaters ! They need a standing ovation i guess !! 

I am talking about men debaters here ...and not die hard fans 😊

Never give the Devils their dues
.😊
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

With my limited knowledge and interaction on the DDT... All I can say is, these guys have an awesome sense of Humor... Hats off to u guys...Arjun, Karan, Kabeer, Goldy, Ishan, RC, Anil, Mihir...everyone πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dho  ju hab naat mansoned mhaai naam, haai aalso haj a sains of rumor..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

hayee habh mensioned jour name.. philise check piribhious page..
axeion thumbnail

Sorry Ankur ji...I'll add ur name, and  as I say... I am hardly here ever on other threads...So I have high chances of missing out on many names πŸ˜³
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

cungraatulasion boyjwa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll include Martand in tht tooo... he is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEE.... babujee jaisa koi nahi...πŸ˜† Mihir to mera bestiee hai...😳 and Anshul too yo... All the other ones like Arjun, RC, Kabeer, Ankurba maye phirendπŸ˜† are great πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hamar Phul-wa!!😊

_________

Boyj bhill bhee boyz..and so bhill bhee middul-haged men.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hamar Phul-wa!!😊

_________

Boyj bhill bhee boyz..and so bhill bhee middul-haged men.

hare ju caaaling jourselph middul-haged men???
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Ankur is another awesome creative member πŸ‘

Juar iinglis ij naat gud..Mish bhill phaail ju in eggjam if ju brite "creative".  Da karekt espelling ij "Kiriatib" Noub ju brite "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib", "Kiriatib",tehn timej, den ju bill geit it karekt and mish bill gib ju phone taaffee.

_________

Quoting from one source is plagiarism. Quoting from many is creativity.