Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

Maya i know u used to like manojwa lot but that guy killed his chances by being arrogant and fighting for silly reasons otherwise manoj deserved to be in finals for his cunning skills
i felt sorry for you maya when he was kicked out
but one thing i never forget about manojwa is he was looking lustful at pamela buddi aunty jaise ankon se kaam pehachan le raha (it looked gross to me and i really loved his walk on the ramp before pummy aunty with gobinda designed clothes)

Raffu, That's because you don't know me since season 1. I like no one.  I constructively criticize (bash in simple terms) everyone and my likes are usually the namoonas of Bigg Boss. 😛😆 Never take my BB contestant likes seriously.

I wonder why Bunbuttwa disappeared.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Ofcourse!! Pooja is now  heart of this forum 😛 

& the soul!:) Throw Abeer in the mix as well & Pulwasha too:)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
Is Rapier a guy? Another favorite member from this season. I'm confused about Rapier and Monami.

Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Is Rapier a guy? Another favorite member from this season. I'm confused about Rapier and Monami.

No ...a girl 😛

Maya  ...thanks for all the praise !! I love your posts !! Are you the one who used to have KRK  in DP ?
Gujar thumbnail

Monami is a girl! Her name is Abeer

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

No ...a girl 😛

Maya  ...thanks for all the praise !! I love your posts !! Are you the one who used to have KRK  in DP ?

Yes.😆 Meena made KRK fan club and all of us were members which usually meant making fun of him 24/7.

What about Monami? Girl or guy? I'm sorry, I'm very bad with names.
Gujar thumbnail

This season I didn't interact much outside DDT so I might miss some brilliant names. The ones that caught my attention are (in no particular order):

Martand (my all time fav. Male member since season 1/2)

Prodigy007 (smart and articulate)

KB (Interesting topics. BB-4 forum survived only because of him. I hereby declare him as Ashmit of this forum. In this case it's a compliment.😆)

Dharmu (innocent, cutie pie)

Fire_gun (emotional and nice. I still remember our Kissenwa vs. Rupali banter in season 1.)

Raffuchakkar (he reminds me of old friend Bunbutt_too, a famous member from previous seasons). Raffu, are you Bunbuttwa?

Ishan (sweet)

Rasny (nice)

Akash08 (Yesterday interacted with him for the first time and found him coherent)

Thankyou Maya! Very kind of you! The two prominent members out of the girls for me have been you & MB, very precise & intellectual
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
]

Rapier is a guy rite... ??? dts wut i thot 😕

Originally posted by: monami18385

]

I was confused about Rapier and you but KB & Prod cleared that you both belong to smart, intelligent species. It was nice reading you both.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monami18385

]

No she is girl...... How are you dear??? Dont see you enough in forum......