Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

The last line....

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey SGPians..  Hug

I'm a silent reader but today's episode had something in it which compelled me to make this post.. Smile

Ishaan Kashyap - Yes! Tongue The innocent, bespectacled, patient, extremely silent n a secret admirer of his own wife LOL. I used to think hez a buddhu Ouch coz anyone in his place would hav got frustrated Angry. But today i could see his pain Cry. The pain which was hidden deep in his heart. Cry Cry Cry

The last line which he said to sanju "sorry sanju main tumhari behein ko khush nahin rakh paaya Broken Heart  Cry" (or something like dat.. sry don remember exactly! Tongue).. I almost had tears in my eyes.Cry i jus wanted to shout aloud "Ishaan ur suhaana Heart loves u like crazy!! jus wait till monday! Big smile"

Fantastic acting by Jai Soni..Clap  Now I'm an official fan of his....
LOL Wink

Edited by harshd_fan - 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasargunvishmewellmadhooSinha18SamreneKeenu.GFeefiinfinity00cherrypansySiddhi_Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshd_fan

Hey SGPians..  Hug

I'm a silent reader but today's episode had something in it which compelled me to make this post.. Smile

Ishaan Kashyap - Yes! Tongue The innocent, bespectacled, patient, extremely silent n a secret admirer of his own wife LOL. I used to think hez a buddhu Ouch coz anyone in his place would hav got frustrated Angry. But today i could see his pain Cry. The pain which was hidden deep in his heart. Cry Cry Cry

The last line which he said to sanju "sorry sanju main tumhari behein ko khush nahin rakh paaya Broken Heart  Cry" (or something like dat.. sry don remember exactly! Tongue).. I almost had tears in my eyes.Cry i jus wanted to shout aloud "Ishaan ur suhaana Heart loves u like crazy!! jus wait till monday! Big smile"

LOL Wink

I know he did really well. That scene with the brothers was excellent. Inder was super. I loved the way he encouraged our Bholu to go and tell Suhana your feelings and she will reciprocate. I loved that! Ishaan said its too late to say anything....Inder said no its not!!! Great Inder its must be so nice to have an elder brother like you. Of course when Sanju came and they both looked so melncholic and dismayed..very good acting.Clap I too had tears in my eyes. It was also very emotional to watch the song sequence. They picked a great song with correct amalgamation of pivotal Sushaan moments. Very well done thereClap Ragini didn't have much to do today but still did well in showing her bemused numbness. She became blank because she never expected her father to use the word "DIVORCE".  Today's was the best episode of the week.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviSinha18Feeficherrypansy111192nami2811Shwets1502

avadvani Senior Member
avadvani
avadvani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
i think they are going to drag it out a bit 
to get her to realize that she does love her husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by harshd_fan

Hey SGPians..  Hug

LOL Wink

I know he did really well. That scene with the brothers was excellent. Inder was super. I loved the way he encouraged our Bholu to go and tell Suhana your feelings and she will reciprocate. I loved that! Ishaan said its too late to say anything....Inder said no its not!!! Great Inder its must be so nice to have an elder brother like you. Of course when Sanju came and they both looked so melncholic and dismayed..very good acting.Clap I too had tears in my eyes. It was also very emotional to watch the song sequence. They picked a great song with correct amalgamation of pivotal Sushaan moments. Very well done thereClap Ragini didn't have much to do today but still did well in showing her bemused numbness. She became blank because she never expected her father to use the word "DIVORCE".  Today's was the best episode of the week.Big smile

yup.. i agree wid u.. its super to hav a person like inder as a big brother..

Shwets1502

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avadvani

i think they are going to drag it out a bit 
to get her to realize that she does love her husband.

hmm.. i guess it will be shown on monday or tue..

Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top