India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

boycott petition

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
you guys pls sign the boycott petition , otherwise the Production house won't think we are serious about our view, we have only got 136 sigs and the page has been viewed over 2000 times. You can sign as many times as you want. 

Request: Mods pls don't close this topic we need to encourage people to sign the boycott petition ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_BaulAnu-Reddy--Sia--

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
^^ Alright.. I can let this stay open for the next hour or so? But then I'll have to close this thread. A thread about a thread in the forum is sort of redundant. But I understand the effort so we can allow it for the initial push. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahramIsHeZ.x-Huma-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Pls let it stay open as long as you can , I've PM'D lots of people to vote  the Production house has made lots of money from this show and if they actually believe that people will boycott this show they may change their decision. We live in a capitalist society and the PH are just greedy people in for the money and nothing else. 
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
This sort of promotion is better done with PMs. There are so many threads about this topic on the forum that members have now begun to assume they're all the same. I highly doubt they'll even look at this one much. But I will let it stay open for the first hour nonetheless. After that though, it's double posting and I do have to close it. Embarrassed

So if I were to suggest, you should PM members about the boycott petition - that would be more productive. Smile
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

hey guyz ddnt know we can vote mor den 1ce..

enwyz... i think we any1 hu readz dis shud pm al der frendz .. like dat ur wordz wil spread fast n b4 dis is closed..x

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index