Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Mysterious Night |ArSh&RM| Completed | Mar 19 (Page 29)

ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
supbbbbbbbbbb

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

that was amazing...

so finally things r turned gud.............

thnx for the pm.......................

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
little girls....

good going
reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Part 11 - Last Part

Feeling someone planting kisses on her bare neck bone, Muskaan slightly opened her eyes to find Rahul's grinning face hovering over her.

"Good morning" she whispered, pecking his lips lightly.

Looking over at Armaan staring at her, Shilpa kissed his neck lightly and moved up to capture his lips into a passionate kiss.

"I have to go now.." Muskaan pouts.

"Why already?" Rahul asks, tracing her navel inside the comforter.

"Pack karna hai na.. to go to US" she replies.

"Armaan I think we should get up now.. Muskaan aati hogi.." Shilpa says trying to wrap the sheet around her as Armaan keeps pulling it away.

"She isn't gonna come back soon with the outfit she was wearing last night" Armaan grins.

"Hawww badmaash, my sister isn't like that!!" Shilpa smacks his arm, but ends up laughing.

"Shall I come with you?" Rahul asks placing feather kisses all over her slender neck.

"Will you?" Muskaan smiles pulling his head back so she can see his face clearly.

"I will" he says kissing her cheek.

Managing to push Armaan off of her, Shilpa wraps the sheet around her and heads to the washroom.

----------

"Hey Shilpss!!" Muskaan says giving her a tight hug, as she and Rahul enter the apartment.

"Kaha thi kal raat?" Shilpa asks winking at her.

"Umm.. kahi nahi.." Muskaan looks away blushing.

Before Shilpa can say anything else in front of the guys Muskaan pulls her away into the kitchen.

"Oye why are you asking me as if I was the only one who was up to something? You were here with Armaan too weren't you?" Muskaan nudges her.

"Haan" Shilpa says shyly.

"Toh??" Muskaan asks raising her eyebrow.

"Don't act like you don't know Muski.. am sure a similar scene happened at the guys' place too" Shilpa sticks out her tongue.

Taking coffee, the girls head back outside.

"Your sister is wild Shilpa!" Rahul says showing her his scratch marks.

As Muskaan glares at him, Armaan notices the shine on Rahul's finger.

"Wait a minute.. what's this I see?" Armaan asks holding Rahul's hand "Muskaan proposed to you?" he asks managing to control his laughter.

"Haan" Rahul replies confidently.

"Maan na padega Muskaan.. good thing you did it" Armaan pats her back "If you would have waited for him to propose. you would have grown old waiting forever" Armaan chuckles.

"Don't even talk about him Armaan! At least wahan kuch proposal toh hua.. yahan kuch bhi nahi hua" Shilpa rolls her eyes.

"Arey.. how can you say kuch nahi hua? Shall I replay last night for you?" Armaan winks.

"Shut it!" Shilpa says smacking him with a ladle.

"Guys guys.. before you murder each other.. I've decided to accompany the girls to US" Rahul says "Why don't you come along as well Armaan?"

"Oh sounds nice! We'll ger a break.. and we will be able to spend time with our loves" Armaan says cuddling Shilpa.

"Haan.. just a request.. spend time with your love when no one else is looking!" Rahul cringes.

"Muskaan.. keep him busy so he won't keep bothering others" Armaan says pushing Muskaan into Rahul.

All of them look at Shilpa when her phone rings.

"Its aunty" She grins and turns on the speaker.

"Hi aunty" Shilpa says looking from Armaan to Rahul.

"Hey Shilpa beta...how is everything going?" Mrs. Malik asks.

"Hey aunty...everything is fine now" Muskaan replies.

"Mom? How do you know them?" Armaan asks taking the phone from Shilpa.

"Why didn't you tell us mom?" Rahul asks taking the phone away from Armaan's hand.

"Tum dono ne toh kuch bataya nahi...Muskaan and Shilpa are way better then you guys" Mrs. Malik answers.

"Thanks aunty" Muskaan and Shilpa both replies while smirking at the guys.

"Ok main tum logon se main baad mein baat karti hoon..I have to go somewhere"

"Ok bye aunty" "Bye mom!!"

"Ok let's start packing...we dont have much time" Muskaan says walking towards her room.

"I'll call the agent for you guys" Shilpa smiles dialing the agents number.

She books their ticket for the flight and soon they get busy in packing.

Mrs. Malik helps the guys pack their stuff while telling them how she met Shilpa and Muskaan.

As they all sit for dinner, the girls tells the guys about their father's death.

"So it's the same guy who killed our sister" Armaan says furiously.

"We have to get him anyhow" Rahul says gritting his teeth.

"Yes and may be mom can help if she remembers what had exactly happened" Muskaan says.

The next day they were all set to leave Mumbai. The journey to New York went by smoothly. Both the girls were excited to see their mom after so many months and they were happy to be with their loves again.

Hailing a cab at the airport, the foursome head off to the Malhotra mansion.

Opening the door with their spare key, Muskaan tiptoes inside as she gestures the other to follow silently.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaa!!" Muskaan shouts hugging a women in her 40s from behind.

"Ahhhhh Muskaan! You gave me a fright!" Lisa says clutching her chest as she turns around to see two familiar faces.

"You should have expected that from her" Shilpa laughs as she hugs Lisa tightly.

"Yes yes as soon as I heard the loud voice I knew it could only be one person" Lisa smiles as she caresses Muskaan's hair.

"Oh my bad.. who might these young men be?" Lisa asks looking up at the dashing guys in front of her.

"That's Rahul.. and this is Armaan" Shilpa says wrapping her arm around Armaan's arm.

"Ohhh" Lisa grins as she comprehends the situation.

"Lisa where's mom?" Muskaan asks eagerly looking around.

"Oh she's in her room" Lisa grins pointing up the stairs.

Opening the double doors slowly, both girls make their way into the room slowly as the guys and Lisa wait outside.

"Mom.." Muskaan says touching the elderly lady's shoulder.

Turning around slowly, Namrata looks at the two girls in front of her.

"Mom.. you remember us?" Shilpa kneels in front of her, holding her hand.

Shaking her head lightly to indicate a no, Namrata looks ahead again.

As tears run down their cheeks, the girls' look back at Lisa for support.

"She suddenly remembers you.. and suddenly forgets…" Lisa says walking up to the trio "But the doctors said she is well on her way to recovery" she smiles.

"Shil..Shilpaa.." Namrata whispers. Rushing back to their mom, the girls take her hands in their own.

"That's me mom" Shilpa smiles through her tears.

"I'm Muskaan maa" Muskaan says slowly as Namrata reaches out her hand to pat Muskaan's head.

The guys smile, happy for this reunion.

"Mom, we are here to take you back home" Muskaan says holding her hands "Aap aaogi na?" she asks.

Namrata nod in a yes and smiles.

"Shilpa, you think she can get her full memory back if we take her to your old house?" Armaan asks as they walk in to the guestroom.

"She might but then she might get a shock remembering the past if we suddenly take her there" Shilpa replies switching on the lights "So it's better if she remembers everything on her own" she smiles.

"It's pretty cold" Rahul says rubbing his hands for warmth.

"You wanna go grab your jacket before going out for a walk?" Muskaan asks wrapping a scarf around her neck.

"Nah...tum ho na" he winks linking his arm with hers as they head out for a walk.

"I love you" Armaan whispers in Shilpa's ear making her gasp while she was placing her clothes in the closet.

"Armaan!! you scared me" She says turning around.

"Shona..I err...idhar aao" he gets her out of the closet and takes out a ring bending down on his knees.

"I would like to spend the rest of my life with you...Will you marry me?" he smiles showing is dimples.

She held his hand and makes him stand. Hugging him tight she whispers a yes in his ears.

He slips the diamond ring in her finger as they come out of the hug.

Seeing Shilpa and Muskaan every day, Namrata starts getting her memory back. Namrata had fully gained her memory before they return to India.

She also asked Lisa to join them in India, having a family in America, Lisa couldn't go...though she wanted to.

Namrata was happy for her daughters as they had chosen the right life partners.

With Namrata's help, the guys had found the guy.

She told them that the who killed her husband and their sister used to work in her husband's office and had taken revenge because Mr. Malhotra had caught him selling drugs in the office.

Armaan and Rahul had finally caught him with the help of Mr. Malhotra's colleagues. And with that they even found out the reason he killed their sister.

He told them that their sister had got his son arrested from school.

The whole mystery of that mysterious night was solved.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all sooooo much for your continued support and encouraging words! Even though we don't reply to comments, we certainly do read each and every comment :)
Please keep them coming! Embarrassed

That is the LAST part of this FF. We hope you have enjoyed reading the whole FF as much as we enjoyed writing it!

Although this FF ended, don't feel bad. Remember, we have three other FFs that are ongoing:

Our Undying Love(ArSh&RM)

Exotic Passion<3 RM & ArSh

Enemies to Lovers- RM & ArSh

and we will definitely be back with new FFs to entertain you all! <3

Thank You for all the love and support!!

- Reema & Shilpa

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19lovelykreyGurpreet16foxiunnatiaswarobi1tanya.dsouzarasikdhara101kunabzdesikalakaarshaaz_91_Afrin_ksg_farhanaisha_ranbir8princessrashidakrazy4kashcutie_mahimaMysticalRealm-shamima-maanujaanumoonlight2630Shweta....Srads73937Jenniferfanvidu87KaShforever06-Prithi--Im-Possible-sammy4unightstarsejal719lil_desi_goddesKaSh_luvKaSh-Maneet-Fandivkashfullanumeha_rajathinal_maaneet-Ri.felicitysmoak.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome last update
loved da couples 
sooooo cute
thanks 4 da fab ff
thanks 4 all ur hard work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody