Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Mysterious Night |ArSh&RM| Completed | Mar 19 (Page 15)

IshqDewaani Goldie
IshqDewaani
IshqDewaani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
o god...it is sooo nice........................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

-Im-Possible- IF-Rockerz
-Im-Possible-
-Im-Possible-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
awesome update
waiting for the next update
continue soon

sweet.melody

reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Part 6

"Shil.. Shilpaa" Muskaan calls after her, but she has already left.

As she tries to follow her, Muskaan feels a tug on her hand, turning back she sees Rahul smiling slightly at her.

"Where are you going?' he asks.

"Umm.. outside.." she says slowly.

"I'm coming too!" he says taking Armaan's hand in his other hand and pulling him out.

Seeing the guys coming out with Muskaan, Shilpa takes a deep breath to calm herself.

"Muskaan inhe kyu leke aayi?" she asks.

"I didn't.. they only followed me" Muskaan replies looking at Rahul and Armaan's grinning faces uncertainly.

"Well.. looks like we will have to drop them home.. they obviously are too drunk to know anything" Shilpa says catching Armaan in time, as he is about to chase a bird.

"Okay.. you drop Armaan home in our car.. and I will follow with Rahul in their car" Muskaan says supporting Rahul as he was falling all over the place in his drunken stupor.

Finally reaching their place, Shilpa takes Armaan to his room. On their way to his room..she sees a gun lying on the couch.

Not paying attention to it she continues taking him to his room.

"Come out.." Muskaan tries pulling Rahul out of the car.

"No, I don't want to...mujhey jaana hai" he says brushing off Muskaan's hand off his.

"Dekho hum tumhare ghar pe hi hai...come out now" Muskaan once again tries to pull him out.

"Nahi..mujhey uske ghar jaana hai" Rahul pouts.

Making Armaan lay on his bed, Shilpa takes off his shoes. Taking his cell phone from his hand she places it on the bedside table and notices her picture.

"Oh shit...his arm is bleeding" Muskaan panics seeing the blood dripping down his elbow.

She somehow manages to take him out and makes him get inside the house.

Armaan had forgotten the first aid box in the living room last night after dressing Rahul's arm.

Muskaan grabs the box from the table while Rahul takes out his phone and stares at Muskaan's picture.

Armaan held Shilpa's wrist as he saw her leaving.

"Tum...tum meri Shona ka photo le kar kahan ja rahi ho?" Armaan asks "Mere paas uski sirf ek hi photo hai...don't take that away from me...i will die."

She turns around hearing those words.

"Don't say that" She says covering his mouth with her hand.

"Meri Muskaan bhi aise hi meri take care karti thi" Rahul says staring at Muskaan's picture while she was dressing his arm.

"She cared but she only pretended to love me" Muskaan's eyes get moist with tears. "I love her more than my life..but she thinks that I killed her father"

Rahul says closing his eyes. "She doesn't know that Armaan and I are........." Rahul dozes off before completing the sentence leaving

Muskaan wondering what Rahul was trying to say.

"Please meri Shona ko wapas la do...i can't live without her" Armaan says cuddling in his comforter with Shilpa's pic.

Not wanting to hear anything else about her...Shilpa switches of the light and leaves the room taking off her mask to wipe her tears.

The drive back home was quiet, as both girls reflected on the evening.

As much as they hated admitting it, the guys did stir up some kind of feelings in them.

Laying in bed Muskaan remembered Rahul pouting and wanting to go to her house instead of his own.

Turning over on her side, she smiled slightly as a tear fell down her cheek.

Shilpa lay on her stomach crying constantly remembering his words... especially about how he can't live without her.

"Kyu karte ho aise Armaan?" Shilpa asks, punching the pillow with all her might.

Closing her eyes, Muskaan allows herself to drift off into dreams of him, as she didn't have any other physical photo of him.

Flipping open her laptop, Shilpa looks at her profile picture on facebook of Armaan and herself at the lake, and smiles slightly looking at the mischievous grin on his face.

"I wonder what he was trying to tell me" Muskaan wonders opening her eyes suddenly as his words ring in her ears once again "Hmm will have to add that to the list of things we need to figure out.." she says laying back down and shutting her eyes tightly.

"Ouch my head" Armaan sits on his bed holding his head in his hands as it was paining.

"Yeh le....lemonade, it will help" Rahul says handing him the cup while sipping his own.

"Dude...tune khud kaise dresseing ki?" Armaan says looking at Rahul's arm.

"Maine nahi kiya" he says shrugging his shoulders "I thought you did it?" he says.

"No yaar, I was too drunk last night.." Armaan says.

"I remember we danced with some girls...those girls dropped us here?" Rahul asks in confusion.

"Probably...anyways we have to go back to that place..you think you will be able to handle the situation?" Armaan asks as he finishes his lemonade.

"Yup...am fit and fine" he smiles.

"Muskaan they are going to the same place again..." Shilpa says as they follow the guys.

"We will go inside and check" Muskaan suggests.

"But remember Rahul was hurt...we shouldn't take any risks" Shilpa says as a matter of factly.

"What are the cops doing here?" Muskaan says looking at 5 cops cars.

"May be they were waiting for Armaan and Rahul to arrest them?" Shilpa says thinking of another possible reason.

"Open the door" A guy knocks on their window. Shilpa and Muskaan panics.

"Aap log kon hai?" he yells. Shilpa opens the window to hear him better.

"This place is not safe...aap log yahan jaiye...yeh don ka area hai" the guy says.

"Aap kon ho?" Muskaan asks. "Main CBI se hoon..." he replies.

"Oh ok...we were just leaving.." Shilpa replies.

The CBI guy nods and leaves. Soon Muskaan and Shilpa also make their way back home.

"Don...they are dons?" Muskaan says in a shock.

"Shit yaar.. they are worse than we imagined!!" Shilpa says.

"Wish we could go to the police station and report them, instead of having to get to the bottom of the situation on our own.. but the cops and the court keeps putting aside our case due to lack of proof.." Muskaan sighs.

"We should try to get close to them, as other people.. and then it will be easier to get the information out of them.." Shilpa ponders.

"We could use a disguise!" Muskaan exclaims.

"Ya good idea! You want to do it?" Shilpa asks looking down.

"Sure.." Muskaan pats Shilpa's back knowingly; she knew that Shilpa couldn't control herself when she was close to Armaan.

Although Muskaan was in a similar boat, she as better at stopping her emotions, while Shilpa was a little more sensitive with such issues.

"Hey how about this blonde wig?" Muskaan asks pulling out a wig out of her trunk as they sat in her room an hour later deciding what to do.

"Blonde? Really now Muskaan? Have you ever seen that many blondes in Mumbai??" Shilpa asks laughing out loudly.

Muskaan smiles seeing Shilpa laugh whole heartedly after what seemed like ages.

"Umm.. brunette? I have to cover this curly hair yaar!" Muskaan says looking through what she has.

"Ya definitely.. anyone will recognize you in a second with that.. and also Muski.. control your laughter.. your laugh is a little to signature Muskaan type" Shilpa chuckles.

Muskaan starts laughing.

"Ya that laugh.. don't do it in front of Rahul ko ek minute bhi nahi lagega usse jaan main ke tum kaun ho" Shilpa smiles.

"I'll.. try" Muskaan giggles.

Finally after an hour, Muskaan steps out of the house transformed into a new person.

"Good luck sis! And here are the keys to the car I rented for you so they can't recognize the car" Shilpa says handing her the keys.

Giving Shilpa a big hug, Muskaan takes a deep breath and heads out.

"Ohh Shilpa.. " Muskaan says rushing back "while I'm trying to get the information out of Rahul.. you call Armaan and maybe disguise your voice.. call him as a telemarketer.. and ask him his occupation, background and all such things.. and maybe tell him you're from the CIA.. he has to give them the correct information at least na."

"Alright I will do that! You take care.." Shilpa waves after Muskaan.

"Ok I have to make this call..." Shilpa sighs picking up the phone.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for the sweet comments, and we really do value each and everyone of them! :] Please continue to leave us the comments and please do hit the like button! :D

-Shilpa&Reema

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

foxitanya.dsouzaarsh444rasikdhara101kunabzGurpreet16lekshmiarsh93yongshinminaalM_Afrin_rtjkskrazy4kashcutie_mahimaMysticalRealmmoonlight2630-shamima-Crazyy_FanKaShforever06rads73937Jenniferfan-screwed.UP--Prithi--Im-Possible-lil_desi_goddesnightstarsammy4uEuphoria.teenorchidKaSh_luvKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajathinal_maaneetfelicitysmoak.-Ri.sweet.melody-GoogleWithMe-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
dudeee that part was sad :(
I still remember when writing it.. we both had tears in our eyes :(

Hmm so girls are still trying.. can't wait to see what happens!

teenorchid

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
sweet part plz write more soon :D

sweet.melody

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
great part

sweet.melody

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Awe the beginning part was so sweet both guys love them so much but the girls are misunderstanding them especially now they think armaan and rahul are dons lol and hmm wonder what armaan and Rahul know about muskaans fathers death and about the accident and who they actualy are anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

sweet.melody

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!

sweet.melody

Go to top