Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
Part 9

"I picked your lock!" Muskaan grins proudly.

"What the heck?? That is such a thief quality!!" Rahul shouts.

"You wanna lock me up?" Muskaan asks suggestively as she moves closer to Rahul.

Seeing Shilpa walking back into the kitchen, Armaan gets frustrated and walks in behind her.

"Why are you here? Please leave!" he says trying to pull the bowl out of Shilpa's hand, but ends up burning his hand slightly as the bowl was hot.

"Armaann" Shilpa shouts, pulling him towards the sink and placing his hand under the cold water "Stay here.. I will get some ointment" she says moving away.

"Uhh..noo" Rahul replies as he tries to back off, but Muskaan just keeps coming closer till her falls onto the couch.

"You know you should really arrest me for breaking an entry into your house" Muskaan winks "I wouldn't mind anything as long as it's you doing it.." she blushes shyly.

Blowing his fingers lightly, Shilpa applies the ointment as Armaan holds onto the counter to control himself.

"It's done" Shilpa smiles as she finishes.

"Get out of here right now!" Rahul stands up and pulls Muskaan towards the door and points outward.

"Alright byee!" Muskaan kisses his cheek and walks away.

"Shilpa just leave!!" Armaan says moving away from her.

"Byee.. see you tomorrow! Shilpa says touching his cheek softly before leaving.

"Sheesh what's up with these girls" Rahul says closing the door.

"She is calling me now" Armaan says looking at his phone vibrating with Shilpa 's name flashing.

"I ain't picking up" Armaan says pressing the decline button.

"Please do eat the food haan...humne bohot pyaar se banaya hai...Love you" Rahul reads the text Muskaan just sent.

"I am not eating that food" Armaan rolled his eyes.

"I ain't either..." Rahul says. They sat there for a while...and looked at each other.

"I was thinking that..." Armaan started. "That we should...eat some? Am damn hungry" Rahul finishes Armaan's sentence getting up and walking up to the table.

"Yeah...it looks delicious" Armaan smiles.

"You think they ate the food?" Shilpa asks impatiently.

"Relax Shilpu...am sure they did" Muskaan says.

"We should definitely go there after work" Shilpa says walking in her cabin.

"Yup..and main toh kehti hoon..we should sleep over to their place for tonight..like they used to sleep over at our place before" Muskaan smirks.

"Yup..we should..." Shilpa winks.

"Muskaan, listen Armaan just called saying they are coming over to sleep...ab kya karon?" Mrs.Malik asks on the phone.

"Don't let them aunty...hamara plan bigad jayega" Muskaan pouts.

"Hello aunty..yeah Shilpa here...acha aunty tell them that you and uncle are out of town and the door is loceked so they won't be able to get in" Shilpa suggest.

"Ok I will tell them that."

Later when Armaan and Rahul gets out of work, they get a phone call from their mom saying what Shilpa had told her to.

"Dude I think daal mein kuch kaala hai" Armaan says.

"I think so too...mom has been acting weird lately" Rahul agrees.

"Chalo we'll talk to her tomorrow" Armaan says as they enter their house.

"Tum dono phir yahan?" Rahul says leaving his mouth open in shock.

"We don't want you both here...don't you get it??" Armaan says irritatingly.

"But we love be here" Shilpa grins.

"Yes and we will sleep here for the night" Muskaan winks at Rahul.

"I'm gonna go change into my PJs okay! You two make yourself at home" Muskaan says walking into Rahul room.

Both guys look at each other as if asking did the girls lose it completely.

"Ahem Ahem" Shilpa says getting their attention

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" she asks enthusiastically.

"No" Armaan replies monosyllabically as he walks into his room shutting the door behind him.

Rahul looks towards a grinning Shilpa not knowing what to do. Muskaan was in his room, and Armaan had just ditched him all alone.

As Shilpa's phone rings, she excuses herself and Rahul happily obliges as he was beginning to feel awkward.

Walking out of his room in her elmo shorts and a red top, Muskaan grins to herself seeing Rahul alone.

"Hey! You look very tired.. why don't you go take a shower" Muskaan says touching his forehead.

"Muskaan why are you doing this?" he asks strictly.

"Cause.. I love you" Muskaan says looking deeply into his eyes.

"Muskaan that was a call from the doctors, and we can go to the US" Shilpa announces.

Walking out of his room finally, Armaan manages to catch the last part of what Shilpa said and looks towards Rahul, who has a similar blank expression.

"We should go soon" Muskaan smiles.

"Haan we'll talk to the travel agent tomorrow.. I'm too sleepy right now" Shilpa says walking into Armaan's room.

"Me too.. I will sleep now guys.. good night!" Muskaan wishes the guys, and walks into Rahul's room before he can say anything.

"Oye.. mere room main gayi woh" Rahul says rushing forward, but before he can say anything he sees Muskaan lying in his bed, eyes closed and a smile gracing her lips.

"I'm not gonna sleep in that room!" Rahul states walking back into the hall.

"I can't sleep in my room either dude.. Shilpa is on the bed already sleeping" Armaan sighs.

"I call the couch!!" Rahul shouts jumping onto the couch.

"Cheater!!" Armaan glares at him.

"Am not! I called it fair and square.. you can go sleep in your room" Rahul laughs.

"Heck no.. I'd rather sleep on the floor here than that room" Armaan says lying down on the floor.

*Plan's going well * Muskaan texts Shilpa.

After a few hours, both girls walk into the hall to see the guys sleeping, but slightly cold due to no blankets.

Pulling Armaan up slowly, Shilpa led him to the room and laid him on the bed as she got in beside him, resting her head on his chest.

Muskaan tried pulling Rahul up, but she knew that the slightest movement could wake him up easily.

"Kya karu?" she asked herself.

Getting an idea, she slowly lay over Rahul right there on the couch itself and snuggled her head into the crook of his neck.

Feeling Armaan pull her closer, Shilpa smiled.

As the sun rays peeped into the hall Armaan snuggled closer to the warmth beside him, having had the best sleep he had in a few months.

Opening his eyes slightly, Rahul whispers a soft good morning to the person below him, and goes back to sleep resting his head on her chest.

Armaan wakes up due to the sun shining on his face.

Looking at Shilpa sleeping peacefully on his chest he smiles but soon realizes that they slept together.

Realizing that he was sleeping on Muskaan's chest Rahul tries getting from the couch but she had held his hand tight and he didn't wanted to wake her up.

Armaan was thinking how to get out of bed cause he tried waking up Shilpa but she only held him tighter.

Muskaan wakes up by the slight movement next to her.

"Good morning baby" She says kissing Rahul's cheeks.

"What were you doing next to me?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"I was sleeping duh...actually na I was scared at night toh main yahan tumhare paas aa gayi" She smiles looking into his eyes.

"Shilpa utho..." Armaan shook her lightly.

"Kya hai Armaan?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"Subha hogayi Miss.Sleeping beauty" he says sarcastically.

"Armaan tum bohot mean ho...Good morning bhi wish nahi karte" She hits him on his chest.

"Ouch...tumhari maar ne ki aadat kabhi nahi jayegi kya" he asks rubbing his chest.

"Nope" She smiles.

"Main yahan kaise aaya?" he asks as they sit up.

"I think you were missing me so aa gaye hoge" Shilpa says fluttering her eye lashes.

"Yeah right" Armaan says rolling his eyes. 

"Muskaan can I get up?" Rahul asked getting tired of her talks.

"Nahi...I wanna talk with you so just stay here" She says pushing him back and keeping her head on his chest.

"Rahul?? I can't believe ki tu...ughh you guys mind getting a room?" Armaan says turning around...just to bump into Shilpa.

"Ouch" Shilpa rubs her head.

"Am sorry...lagi toh nahi?" Armaan asks placing his hand on her forehead.

Finally getting up Rahul walks back to his room "You mind getting a room?" Rahul tells Armaan before running into his room.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for not sending PMs for the last part.
Please comment and hit the like button if you liked reading this part.
😳
this part was so cute..plz cont soon
hey

so shipla n muski's manao plan is goin on
nice part
update soon
tc

shaaz