The Mysterious Night |ArSh&RM| Completed | Mar 19 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
this ff seems different..🤔 duh, it is different! :-? 😆

i wanna know what Armaan & Rahul did to Shilpa & Muskaan's parents..😕 I'm sure they're related to the 'incident' whatever it may be indirectly :D or atleast i hope they're related to it indirectly😆

can't believe they dumped the guys despite loving them more than anything :| can't wait to see how the guys get their girls back :D :D

update soooon! why am i saying update soon? 🤔 i know you're gonna update everything on Friday at your place..i've gone mad.🤔

love you both! :D
Hiiiii
Awesome start
Loving da concept
Poor armaan and Rahul
Why r da girls doing his
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Plz do add me 2 ur pm list
Thanks
o wow...its new concept.....like it yaar..continue soon...
wow nyc concept.........
loved it.............
nyc concept dear&thnx for pm dear

hi yaar....awesome update yaar..😉.. 

4 ur supad work.....👏👏👏

keep it up.👍🏼..
lov,❤️
Tama
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments😳

-------------------------------------------

Part 2

"Wanna watch a movie Muski?" Shilpa asks handing Muskaan a cup of coffee.

"Actually, I wanna go shopping'mood bhi freash ho jayega'what say?" Muskaan asks.

"Am up for it'" Shilpa smiles.

"We need to do a better planning for step 2" Muskaan says sipping her coffee.

"Yup, we can't fail" Shilpa replies agreeing with her.

"Armaan'get ready we have to go to the mall, some of our cousins are coming there from Delhi" Rahul says putting on his t-shirt.

"I don't feel like going" Armaan replies flipping through the channels.

"You have to come'I ain't coming back alone late at night" Rahul says.

"Kitna darpok hai yaar" Armaan chuckles.

"Yes, call me whatever you want'after that one incident..I am scared to drive alone at night" Rahul says thinking about that one night.

"Yes, that one night changed our lives" Armaan sighs.
"Ok now get ready" Rahul says putting gel in his hairs.

"This is a cute top!" Shilpa says going through the shirts on the rack.

"Get it.. it looks nice on you! And it's your favorite color blue as well." Muskaan says "You keep looking here.. I'm gonna go over there k?"

As she looks through the dresses, Muskaan sees a familiar face.. but dismisses it assuming it to be a play of her mind.

As she is walking back looking around the mall, Shilpa bumps into someone, but before she can turn around she hears his familiar voice.

"I'm sorry.." Armaan to the lady showing her back to him.

"Uh.. no problem.." Shilpa replies quickly and moves away, dropping all the clothes in her hand.

"Ma'am.. hello!!" Armaan tries calling out for her as he picks up the tops she dropped, but she is gone into a crowd of people.

"Weird person.." Armaan thinks to himself.

"Armaan" Rahul comes out from behind "Why are you holding girls' tops?" Rahul chuckles.

"Yaar.. that girl..she dropped them.." Armaan says looking off in the direction the girl headed.

"Acha chal.. I am going to go look at the sunglasses over there okay" Rahul says heading off.

Putting on a hat, Muskaan looks at herself in the mirror "Hmm looks nice.. maybe I should add sunglasses to the ensemble" she says looking through the glasses on display.

As she is about to pick one up, she sees him through one of the sunglasses in front of her.

"Damn!!" Muskaan whispers quickly putting on one of the glasses.

"Excuse me miss" Rahul taps her on her shoulder.

"Y..ya?" Muskaan turns around slowly pushing her hair over her face to cover it.

"I need to to get to those glasses you are standing in front of.." Rahul smiles politely.

"Oh.. ya sorry" Muskaan moves away, dropping her scarf in the process.

"Shilpa where are you??" Muskaan calls her as soon as she is out of earshot.

"I'm in the restroom Muski.. get out of that shop right now" Shilpa whispers.

"Ya I know.. I saw them'"

"What?? Did they see you?" Shilpa asks bewildered.

"No no.. I'm coming there now.. you come out.. it's best we head home" Muskaan says taking quick paces towards the restroom.

Getting out of the mall quickly, they head home.

"Why do we keep bumping in to them?" Muskaan sighs.

"I don't know, we need to do something as soon as possible" Shilpa says as they enter their house.

"Let's just get done with step 2 and move out of this place'I mean country" Muskaan says taking a seat on the couch.

"Yes we need to do it soon'we should start today I suggest" Shilpa says drinking some water.

"No we can't start today, cause we have to make sure nothing goes wrong or else they will get to know about our plan"

"But if they see us again, am sure they would do something and win us back'ughh this stupid heart'why does it have to be so caring" Shilpa says rolling her eyes.

"Right'9 months'can't believe we didn't get to do anything just cause they kept on trapping us in their sweet talks" Muskaan says turning on the TV.

"A missed call from mom" Shilpa says checking her phone.

"Oh really'but we can't call back anymore, must be late over there" Muskaan says thinking why had their mom called.

"Can I just call? Hope she is fine" Shilpa says getting worried.

"Don't worry Shilpa, Lisa is there to take care of her na" Muskaan smiles.

"Hmm alright, we'll call tonight"

"I felt like I had seen Muskaan in the mall" Rahul says thinking hard.

"Must be somebody else'stop thinking so much" Armaan says patting his back.

"I saw a scarf, just like she has" Rahul says.

"Dude there are many scarves like those..kisi aur ka bhi toh ho sakta hai na"

"Yes, may be'so any plans on how are we going to get them back?" Rahul asks.

"I don't know man'we need to talk about this, so I think we should go to their place?"

"Yup, we should"

------------------------------------------

Seeing a man lying in a pool of blood, she heads closer only to realize it's her father.

"Dad!! Dad!!" Muskaan screams.

"Muskii get up!!" Shilpa shakes Muskaan as she is perspiring continuously.

Opening her eyes suddenly Muskaan looks around her room, and realizes that she is in the comfort of her house.

"Shilpa.. I..saw.." Muskaan tries saying as she hugs Shilpa tightly.

"I know baby.. don't worry.." Shilpa caresses Muskaan's hair.

"We lost our father that day.. and our mom.. she's alive.. but doesn't even remember us" Muskaan sobs.

Tears cascade down Shilpa's cheeks as she remembers the one day that changed their life forever.

They were average people, in the last year of their undergrad.. enjoying their break with their parents in India.

But never in their wildest dreams did they imagine their perfect vacation to turn out to be their worst nightmare.

Hearing Muskaan's sobs subside, Shilpa lays her back on the bed and covers her with the sheet.

"Shilpa.. sleep here tonight?" Muskaan asks holding her hand.

"Sure.." Shilpa smiles, slipping in next to Muskaan.

"Also Shilpa..  I was thinking.. for our step two to be put into action.. we need the guys to cooperate.. and the only way they will listen is they are actually with us. So.. " Muskaan starts off.

"We'll have to go back to them.." Shilpa sighs.

"Ya.. I mean there is no other way.. we need to get them to the places we need them at.."

"Yeah, you're right. So I guess we should try to figure out some kind of situation that makes it seem natural. We know that they both are trying to get us back' so we just need to show ourselves in front of them.. and let them do the manaoing.." Shilpa suggests.

"Ya.. and then make it seem like we forgave them and so on.." Muskaan says "I hate doing this again!!"

"Same here.. but we don't have any other option.."

"Hmm.. alright go to sleep now.. we have many things to plan out tomorrow.." Muskaan shuts her eyes.

"Good night"

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being kinda late with the update!

Hope you guys liked it...😳

Please excuse the mistakes as I didn't get time to edit...

And please do comment!! 😳

-Reema&Shilpa

Part 3 - Page 8
Edited by x!reema!x - 13 years ago
Luved da update...
haww wished dey actually met..
lukin forward to da nxt update..
Hmm so Rahul and Armaan maubjave caused an car accident where shilpa and muskaans dad passed away and their mum lost her memory but I thinks there's more to it like the boys side of the story and awe poor them they love them so much and shilpa and muskaan are feeling guilty for what they have to do but revenge is their top priority then their love anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊