Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? (Page 93)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@Sofna awwwEmbarrassedbye, tcHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnaanjananazir

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

but see they could have bring someone else in his place why bring other people on the show thats were they went wrongAngryAngry and when GC was sick  and DD was on vacation they could have focus on dev and meera but now they had to bring torture in this showAngryAngryAngryAngry
Thats wat i didn undertsnd they gave in to his tantrum to repent..Ouch..bt wudnt replace him with som1 better.Dead..which wud hav kept audience on feet....n excitement intact..n like i sed b4..they used teh non actors cameo more than the ones that can act

anjananazirNadz_YuNalover

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Sofna awwwHugmissed u 2, I saw ur comment, and hmmm, can u pm me cux I might forgetLOL

@Anji tumhe mujh se pyar ho gaya haiLOL

zor ja jhatka haye zoron se laga, haan lagaROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Mona Anj whilst u paly Antakshari with yr feelings n lovestyr..i will bid adieu...i need to memorise 3 sides of stuff..n then sleep....n then waken b4 dawn.....lovely meetin u both after loooooooong...esp Mona.....dnt knw y...but was thinkin about u ALL day...

byeeeeeeeee sofnaaaaa...tc...goodnight...sweetdreams...and goodluck wiht your study...love you  

Sofna

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

but see they could have bring someone else in his place why bring other people on the show thats were they went wrongAngryAngry and when GC was sick  and DD was on vacation they could have focus on dev and meera but now they had to bring torture in this showAngryAngryAngryAngry
Thats wat i didn undertsnd they gave in to his tantrum to repent..Ouch..bt wudnt replace him with som1 better.Dead..which wud hav kept audience on feet....n excitement intact..n like i sed b4..they used teh non actors cameo more than the ones that can act

dont know what will happen further but i soooooooooooooo hope they end AA story which i doubtDeadDeadDeadDead

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

haila your like me now when i say 10 min i stay 10 hoursROFLROFLROFLROFL....but you go study behoodi me will go 2 amROFLROFLROFLROFL....and nahiiiiii i am sure me will not fall in love with them i actually to be honest dont like any tell actorsROFLROFLROFL for now i like Dhrasti and believe me i HATE indian serial i love to watch english serial like the big bang, will & grace, cold case, law & orden, ghost whispererROFLROFLROFL and Phines and ferb...i have a long listROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i prefr english serial n movie to indian any day....i dnt hav time to catch up with eng serial any more...but NivRen are ..u hav to watch to undertsnd...ask Mona she likes Kinshuk..EmbarrassedLOL...no1 askin u to jst look at his looks..it's his portyayal of their character that captures u..nw i nee dto go

TC n night

anjananazirNadz_YuNalover

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@Anji I knew it 4m b4LOL

Sofnaanjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

haila your like me now when i say 10 min i stay 10 hoursROFLROFLROFLROFL....but you go study behoodi me will go 2 amROFLROFLROFLROFL....and nahiiiiii i am sure me will not fall in love with them i actually to be honest dont like any tell actorsROFLROFLROFL for now i like Dhrasti and believe me i HATE indian serial i love to watch english serial like the big bang, will & grace, cold case, law & orden, ghost whispererROFLROFLROFL and Phines and ferb...i have a long listROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i prefr english serial n movie to indian any day....i dnt hav time to catch up with eng serial any more...but NivRen are ..u hav to watch to undertsnd...ask Mona she likes Kinshuk..EmbarrassedLOL...no1 askin u to jst look at his looks..it's his portyayal of their character that captures u..nw i nee dto go

TC n night

how did you come up with looks i didnt say anything about his looksROFLROFLROFL....its just i dont like indian serial as i said i can watch it only for 1 ya 2 month and not more than thanROFLROFLROFLROFL there hasnt been any serial till date that i have seen from begin to end i always start watching them and leave them afetr 2 monthsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SofnaNadz_YuNalover

Go to top