Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? (Page 92)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Sofna 1st u made me so happy and then say make me a vmLOLsure, wat is pyar itna na karShockedand hey i don't have new scenes as m not watching geet from longLOLbut will download there scenes 4 vm, tell me which song that is, pm me the songsSmile

Monaaaaaaaaaa i was missing u..CryCry.so went to YT n watched most of yr VMZLOLLOL..thn came up with idea..i will ask one of iF BEST vm maker to do my small req

n song this one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirNadz_YuNalover

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

they cant show more than that yaar but i agree but i think after that marriage they can come up wiht a great story but this AA is making me soooooooooooooo angry that i dont wanne watch geetROFLROFLROFLROFL
U NO dEV CONFONTARTION WAS HIGHLIGHT OF TEH SHOW...BUT CZ OF THA  ACTOR AS...who didn want to play this -ive role...the shw kept goin dwn n dwn...then engagmnt..they had GC ill...DeadDead...i dnt knw...i jst dnt hav interest anymore......eevn teh wedding is not....

anjananazirNadz_YuNalover

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Sofna 1st u made me so happy and then say make me a vmLOLsure, wat is pyar itna na karShockedand hey i don't have new scenes as m not watching geet from longLOLbut will download there scenes 4 vm, tell me which song that is, pm me the songsSmile

@Anji meri jaanHugjaney jaan, dhondta phir raha, hoon tujhe raat din, mai yahn se wahan....LOL

you are crasyyyROFLROFLROFL

ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hain, kya kahu pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hainROFLROFLROFLROFL

SofnaNadz_YuNalover

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sofna

I jst love this...Anj yr misin out....

sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa instead you tell me go study your showing me serialsROFLROFLROFLROFL
i knw is hud go..i sed 5 mins n it's been 45ShockedShockedShocked....watch NivRen ..trust me u will fall in love with them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@Sofna awwwHugmissed u 2, I saw ur comment, and hmmm, can u pm me cux I might forgetLOL

@Anji tumhe mujh se pyar ho gaya haiLOL

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

they cant show more than that yaar but i agree but i think after that marriage they can come up wiht a great story but this AA is making me soooooooooooooo angry that i dont wanne watch geetROFLROFLROFLROFL
U NO dEV CONFONTARTION WAS HIGHLIGHT OF TEH SHOW...BUT CZ OF THA  ACTOR AS...who didn want to play this -ive role...the shw kept goin dwn n dwn...then engagmnt..they had GC ill...DeadDead...i dnt knw...i jst dnt hav interest anymore......eevn teh wedding is not....

but see they could have bring someone else in his place why bring other people on the show thats were they went wrongAngryAngry and when GC was sick  and DD was on vacation they could have focus on dev and meera but now they had to bring torture in this showAngryAngryAngryAngry

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Mona Anj whilst u paly Antakshari with yr feelings n lovestyr..i will bid adieu...i need to memorise 3 sides of stuff..n then sleep....n then waken b4 dawn.....lovely meetin u both after loooooooong...esp Mona.....dnt knw y...but was thinkin about u ALL day...

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

I jst love this...Anj yr misin out....

sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa instead you tell me go study your showing me serialsROFLROFLROFLROFL
i knw is hud go..i sed 5 mins n it's been 45ShockedShockedShocked....watch NivRen ..trust me u will fall in love with them

haila your like me now when i say 10 min i stay 10 hoursROFLROFLROFLROFL....but you go study behoodi me will go 2 amROFLROFLROFLROFL....and nahiiiiii i am sure me will not fall in love with them i actually to be honest dont like any tell actorsROFLROFLROFL for now i like Dhrasti and believe me i HATE indian serial i love to watch english serial like the big bang, will & grace, cold case, law & orden, ghost whispererROFLROFLROFL and Phines and ferb...i have a long listROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SofnaNadz_YuNalover

Go to top