Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? (Page 34)

-naina- IF-Rockerz
-naina-
-naina-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
hey nadzeeeeeeeeeHug
hey marz behoodiHug

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -naina-

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

wassup Cool
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[

I dunno marzz its so heart wrenching jst to think abt never getting them back shittt i used to laugh on ppl who wud talk like this abt actors or shows and today im obsessed OuchLOLLOL never mind be happy we rock and so do there memoriesWink

i knw i jst said that ROFLROFLROFL it makes me happy to dedicate time here even wen alone Cool
SeHa dnt care na bt YuNa do and i love Yuna more and will always now im thinking less abt sehaOuch

i knw we rock Cool leave the sad talk i thinkROFLROFLROFL

well i think we're more than obsessed ROFLROFLROFL on ym also ROFLROFLROFL btw wen do u wanna eat them ROFLROFLROFL

we always say the same things ROFLROFLROFL i know i love my name on the front page Cool pm me if u wanna add ur name to the list ROFL YuNa Day Dreaming i know leave seha ROFLROFLROFL bt remember we will always make seha stories rem YMDay Dreaming ROFLROFLROFL

and i know we are so the best Cool ROFLROFL

i wanna eat them tonite for dinner ROFLROFLROFL i read u asking wen to eat them ROFLROFLROFL

behoodi we rock na add me to the list ROFLROFLROFL seha i dunno there breaking my heart and singing I ONLI WANNA BREAK BREAK UR BREAK BREAK UR HEART ROFLROFLROFL so for now im putting a coma on them bt yuna are still hereEmbarrassedLOLLOL

we are rockStarEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

hi5 me too ROFLROFL on sajan mansion also i advertise them ROFLROFLROFL pari was asking abt there confession yest ROFLROFLROFL so i gave her the whole katha ROFLROFLROFL and she said there so cuteEmbarrassed

TMS ROFLROFLROFL i told a girl i talk to her thru scraps she started to like yuna again coz of me ROFLROFLROFL and u know my dp she saw it and found it cute so she went to watch the scene Embarrassed and u know i read the anni post i made some times im so happy to see ppl comment such nice things about them Day Dreaming
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

its always ur fault ROFL

i know i realised ROFLROFLROFL

i shud leave in 5 mins Ouch ROFLROFL i feel so zoned out these days ROFLROFLROFL

u shud've known it all along vROFLROFLROFL

behoodi u can leave as im also leaving jst now goin out and instead of getting redi and combing my hair im here ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

u knw wat marz im nt gonna bother myself now, i jst  knw that being on this island makes me happy so if they give a msg or not i dnt care i'll always be here and love them weather they answer or not Stern Smile Approve

u are right we are here forever Cool u know i was thinking yest even if they come to my face and tell me tht they hate me ill stilll love them ROFLROFLROFL

ill first ask them abt island if i meet themROFLROFLROFL and ya even if they do that i will love YuNa maybe not seha ROFLROFLROFL bt YuNa foreverEmbarrassed im so filmy i love characters more then pplROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL haila u know yest i was thinking wat of seha come in new shows even together would i love them as much as yuna Ermm ROFLROFLROFL its YuNa that are magical Silly
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

hi5 me too ROFLROFL on sajan mansion also i advertise them ROFLROFLROFL pari was asking abt there confession yest ROFLROFLROFL so i gave her the whole katha ROFLROFLROFL and she said there so cuteEmbarrassed

TMS ROFLROFLROFL i told a girl i talk to her thru scraps she started to like yuna again coz of me ROFLROFLROFL and u know my dp she saw it and found it cute so she went to watch the scene Embarrassed and u know i read the anni post i made some times im so happy to see ppl comment such nice things about them Day Dreaming

ROFL we are so pagal ROFLROFLROFLi knw its sooo gud to hear gud abt themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

luv these two soooo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSilly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

back to rofling ROFLROFLROFL and no this isnt ROFLl therapy i am roflingROFLROFLROFL why was i talking like a pagal ROFLROFLROFL

umm maybe coz u are a paghal Ermm ROFLROFLROFL main to hun paghal ROFLROFLROFL

yes i have my moments ROFL Main to hun pagal ROFLROFLROFL

just moments ROFLROFLROFL i love this song ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top