Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? (Page 31)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Behoodi does TN talk ROFLROFLROFL

haila u didnt know he does Shocked ROFLROFLROFL he does i made a new friend Wink ROFLROFLROFL and he even said he'll threaten u from my side coz i was tired tht day ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Ouch

i hope so too coz being free didnt help us Stern Smile

ROFLROFLROFL i knw he was doin sumthing well wat can i say maybe all the effort time and heart we put in here is nothing for them OuchOuch now im starting to think wats the use of spamming this place wen they dont even careOuch

ur right Stern Smile they need to get working Confused i dont know even though we keep saying we will always have them in our hearts and all we do miss them like hell CryCryCry

I know wats the point bt i dont wanna leave this place Ouch in dmg forum i only drool here Ouch i dont mind putting the effort bt it hurts to know they dont careOuchOuch to be honest i think neha cares more than sehbu CryCry u know she mentions islu sometimes bt he never does and u know 100th island neha sent a msg he didnt Cry so i made up one ROFLROFLROFL

yeah atleast then we'll have a reason to keep this goin i dunno marzz i jst cant miss them anymore these days i feel so lowOuch

me too islu is soo spl to me i feel even if everything is over i will be here forever bt i dunno manOuch

tell me abt it i think now ill jst chat here with ppl nt actually sit and spend my time drooling i can drool elsewer, its no use if it doesnt even matter to them CryCryCry

Ya neha even promised to cum see island bt she didnt cumCryCry im feeling so sad today i dunno why yest i realized that wen me and u are away no one even cums here or talks abt yuna hereOuch so wats the pointOuchOuch

ya neha send the msg even on 75th she send one bt he never doesOuchOuch even on the audio int she mentioned it and was cut off bt still she remembered usEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hello Shello.Cool

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Behoodi does TN talk ROFLROFLROFL

haila u didnt know he does Shocked ROFLROFLROFL he does i made a new friend Wink ROFLROFLROFL and he even said he'll threaten u from my side coz i was tired tht day ROFLROFLROFL

i jst realize how my ff readers feel always asking for an update and not getting oneCryCryCryCry crap i feel so bad todayCryCryCry

YuNa4ever

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Cry

i dnt feel lu log in and ask im not asking again im tired man i asked for 100 for 125 for 150 each time i ask ten times i dnt wanna stalk them or force them if they reli care they will do it themselvesOuch i informed them alredi i even told them how many comments and pages we spend and time is uncountable marzz how many mins of our day do we dedicate to them?? dnt we deserve sumthing without askConfused

I dont have neha on FB Ouch bt i can go from yuna account and ask her if u wantConfused wat shud i say just keep saying plzz Cry i know right we like go crazy over them and all and they dont even care CryCry We are here all day and they like dont even care thts trueConfused even after u told them how many posts and pages there are they didnt reply Ouch

ya go frm yuna acc and ask bth and also tell them we asked wassup tv alsoOuch

i knw it was like jst numbers for them bt for us its a whole lot we do so much to keep them alive i req now jst so ppl can rem themCryCry i can make myself bt that is me na so if i req ppl will see and rem yuna arent gne yet there still here bt wat do we get??
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hello Shello.Cool

hey mahi Hug hw are u??
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
u knw wat marz im nt gonna bother myself now, i jst  knw that being on this island makes me happy so if they give a msg or not i dnt care i'll always be here and love them weather they answer or not Stern Smile Approve
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

yeah atleast then we'll have a reason to keep this goin i dunno marzz i jst cant miss them anymore these days i feel so lowOuch

me too islu is soo spl to me i feel even if everything is over i will be here forever bt i dunno manOuch

tell me abt it i think now ill jst chat here with ppl nt actually sit and spend my time drooling i can drool elsewer, its no use if it doesnt even matter to them CryCryCry

Ya neha even promised to cum see island bt she didnt cumCryCry im feeling so sad today i dunno why yest i realized that wen me and u are away no one even cums here or talks abt yuna hereOuch so wats the pointOuchOuch

ya neha send the msg even on 75th she send one bt he never doesOuchOuch even on the audio int she mentioned it and was cut off bt still she remembered usEmbarrassed

I know wat u mean i was so sad on new years CryCry i dont know how long will we drool over the same scenes same picturesCryCry I cant believe im saying this its true tht we can never get over yuna bt still we need them backOuch

I know islu is also spl coz all of us come here.. bt even self talking with islu makes me feel better wen im sadOuch Haw why do u wanna not drool Shocked Cry bt true wats the point of us tareefing them day and night if they dont care CryCryCry

She said shell come Confused yeah bt it was always like tht no one is as paghal as us over them ROFLROFL i realised tht long ago Ouch bt i dont know CryCryCry

Go to top