Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? (Page 108)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by anjananazir

i hate AA story ROFLROFLROFL thats spoil it for me i mean it since they have come i dont like this serial anymoreROFLROFLROFL instead them they could bring geet's family
tHAT IS THE WORTH PARALEL TRACK THEY CUD HAV Begun...i dnt find Arjun interestin at all.....NT was way better than all the villains on tv put togethr.....n the Sister CANNOT act to save her life

NT rocks ROFL i knw that sis i watched in that link u gave me and she sucks ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Sofna HiSmile

@Anji cham cham karta hai ye nasheela badanROFLok m talking about ur dp avi and sigg, DD looks so goodBig smile

Haila QT yeh kya tha ROFL oh ya lemme go check if she uploaded AbhIya vm i need to get a push to restart PKYEKEmbarrassedLOLLOLWink
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

agree 6 days is just tooooooooooooooo mcuh and why bring another couple in the show stick to Geet and Maan they could have think about some other story than bringing AADeadDeadDead
Anj even maaneet story n romance has lost its' charm...cz it is all repetitive now.....if they concentrate on them 2..the shw wud flush ......what more can they show again n again....even tasha n pinky r better actors than Nikunj

i agree i found it repetetive even before they fell in love ROFLROFLROFL the falling in luv bit was getting tooo repetetive and thn wen they are in love ofcourse it wud be that tooLOLLOLOuch
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

i hate AA story ROFLROFLROFL thats spoil it for me i mean it since they have come i dont like this serial anymoreROFLROFLROFL instead them they could bring geet's family
tHAT IS THE WORTH PARALEL TRACK THEY CUD HAV Begun...i dnt find Arjun interestin at all.....NT was way better than all the villains on tv put togethr.....n the Sister CANNOT act to save her life

agree why not show NT instead this crap coupleROFL

im sure tasha and sasha's love track or pinkys love track wud be interestingROFL
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

@Sofna 1st u made me so happy and then say make me a vmLOLsure, wat is pyar itna na karShockedand hey i don't have new scenes as m not watching geet from longLOLbut will download there scenes 4 vm, tell me which song that is, pm me the songsSmile

@Anji meri jaanHugjaney jaan, dhondta phir raha, hoon tujhe raat din, mai yahn se wahan....LOL

you are crasyyyROFLROFLROFL

ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hain, kya kahu pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hainROFL

u two are singingROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

I jst love this...Anj yr misin out....

sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa instead you tell me go study your showing me serialsROFL
i knw is hud go..i sed 5 mins n it's been 45ShockedShockedShocked....watch NivRen ..trust me u will fall in love with them

haila your like me now when i say 10 min i stay 10 hoursROFL....but you go study behoodi me will go 2 amROFL....and nahiiiiii i am sure me will not fall in love with them i actually to be honest dont like any tell actorsROFLROFLROFL for now i like Dhrasti and believe me i HATE indian serial i love to watch english serial like the big bang, will & grace, cold case, law & orden, ghost whispererROFLROFLROFL and Phines and ferb...i have a long listROFL

pagal ROFL i dunno why u watching geet stillROFL
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

haila your like me now when i say 10 min i stay 10 hoursROFL....but you go study behoodi me will go 2 amROFL....and nahiiiiii i am sure me will not fall in love with them i actually to be honest dont like any tell actorsROFLROFLROFL for now i like Dhrasti and believe me i HATE indian serial i love to watch english serial like the big bang, will & grace, cold case, law & orden, ghost whispererROFLROFLROFL and Phines and ferb...i have a long listROFL
i prefr english serial n movie to indian any day....i dnt hav time to catch up with eng serial any more...but NivRen are ..u hav to watch to undertsnd...ask Mona she likes Kinshuk..EmbarrassedLOL...no1 askin u to jst look at his looks..it's his portyayal of their character that captures u..nw i nee dto go

TC n night

i reli like kinny frm his first show and tried to keep  a tab on his work i even watched a bit of ragvir bt didnt like parulROFLROFLROFL so i cudnt keep up bt kinny is a gr8 actor i knew frm wen i saw him and i knw sehbu will prove that one day tooEmbarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL i had to say that ROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

i love the way you lieROFL
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see u die a little more insideLOL