Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I jst love this...Anj yr misin out....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-72WaD9acQ[/YOUTUBE]
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Anj even maaneet story n romance has lost its' charm...cz it is all repetitive now.....if they concentrate on them 2..the shw wud flush ......what more can they show again n again....even tasha n pinky r better actors than Nikunj

they cant show more than that yaar but i agree but i think after that marriage they can come up wiht a great story but this AA is making me soooooooooooooo angry that i dont wanne watch geet🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

I jst love this...Anj yr misin out....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-72WaD9acQ[/YOUTUBE]

sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa instead you tell me go study your showing me serials🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sofna 1st u made me so happy and then say make me a vm😆sure, wat is pyar itna na kar😲and hey i don't have new scenes as m not watching geet from long😆but will download there scenes 4 vm, tell me which song that is, pm me the songs😊

@Anji meri jaan🤗janey jaan, dhondta phir raha, hoon tujhe raat din, mai yahn se wahan....😆
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona1993

@Sofna 1st u made me so happy and then say make me a vm😆sure, wat is pyar itna na kar😲and hey i don't have new scenes as m not watching geet from long😆but will download there scenes 4 vm, tell me which song that is, pm me the songs😊

Monaaaaaaaaaa i was missing u..😭😭.so went to YT n watched most of yr VMZ😆😆..thn came up with idea..i will ask one of iF BEST vm maker to do my small req

n song this one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDsDhbk9wM[/YOUTUBE]
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

they cant show more than that yaar but i agree but i think after that marriage they can come up wiht a great story but this AA is making me soooooooooooooo angry that i dont wanne watch geet🤣🤣🤣🤣

U NO dEV CONFONTARTION WAS HIGHLIGHT OF TEH SHOW...BUT CZ OF THA  ACTOR AS...who didn want to play this -ive role...the shw kept goin dwn n dwn...then engagmnt..they had GC ill...🤢🤢...i dnt knw...i jst dnt hav interest anymore......eevn teh wedding is not....
anjananazir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona1993

@Anji meri jaan🤗janey jaan, dhondta phir raha, hoon tujhe raat din, mai yahn se wahan....😆

you are crasyyy🤣🤣🤣

ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hain, kya kahu pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hain🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa instead you tell me go study your showing me serials🤣🤣🤣🤣

i knw is hud go..i sed 5 mins n it's been 45😲😲😲....watch NivRen ..trust me u will fall in love with them
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sofna awww🤗missed u 2, I saw ur comment, and hmmm, can u pm me cux I might forget😆

@Anji tumhe mujh se pyar ho gaya hai😆
anjananazir thumbnail

U NO dEV CONFONTARTION WAS HIGHLIGHT OF TEH SHOW...BUT CZ OF THA  ACTOR AS...who didn want to play this -ive role...the shw kept goin dwn n dwn...then engagmnt..they had GC ill...🤢🤢...i dnt knw...i jst dnt hav interest anymore......eevn teh wedding is not....

but see they could have bring someone else in his place why bring other people on the show thats were they went wrong😡😡 and when GC was sick  and DD was on vacation they could have focus on dev and meera but now they had to bring torture in this show😡😡😡😡