YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#140~Romeo&Juliet..Erm who? - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

he alredi declared his love😳he looks adorable😳😳

haaww u did 🤣🤣 im so happy to see u moving on🤣🤣🤣 ur addiction for maneet can get over i never thought that 😲

so now will i see kinny in island 😳😳😳 🤣🤣🤣 u can promote him no prob🤣🤣
Yeah his caharcter is open with his emotions...she is actually the daughter of teh guy framed for his uncle death. their fam r neighbours n their grandads bets frineds i think. she was in love sith Sid .
wait le me explain clearly....BS is Viren (KM) Grandad...BS has 2 son...Bv..n JW...

BV has one son Sid
n JW has one son Viren

n Nivi the main lead...she lives with her grandma nainatar, dad kheshav, n bro yash....in their house they hav 2 floors ..her uncle his wife n their daugher Divya live their..n Nivi n her fam live at boton floor.

Nivi n Sid were childhood frineds then fell in love....but when her dad was framed for Sid dad death even he knew it wasnt truth but he didnt stick up for them then her cousin sis divya said she loves Sid n he agress to marry her...then Viren come bask...cz wen all the drama happened his grandfather lost his voice...so he came to avenge teh girl that caused thsi to his grandad...but he dznt knw it's her n falls in love...n then he finds out whilst his bro weddin rituals r takin place that she was invloled wuth sid....n so he says they will act as tho they r togethr so sid can move on with divya...but then sid realises it wwas all an act by nivren n wants to cancel his marriage b4 teh bharat goz out..n Viren come n goz against his fam to say he love her n will marrry her with or w/out their blessing

islu we shud go on a mission to fix all the nets in the world 🤣
truly  i feel like stranglin my net😡
drashu is soo cute 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Sofna

truly  i feel like stranglin my net😡

i have the same feelings 🤣 🤣

she hugged him 😛

That was saturday maha epi....he was away in Delhi..n Nivi is being stalked by som1 in their house to prove she is mentally ill like her mum aho comitted suicide cz of teh taunts she had to endure from Viren grandma....basically Viren mom, dad n grandma hate nivi..n wnat her out of house...they were tryin to take her to psychiatrist...n she runs in to her huby arms.....n b4 he laft he promised he wudnt return till she call s him from her heart
U no me already promoted CCBM to Anju, Mraz , n Mona to watch...😆...n most of the maaaneetians i knw

Yeah his caharcter is open with his emotions...she is actually the daughter of teh guy framed for his uncle death. their fam r neighbours n their grandads bets frineds i think. she was in love sith Sid .
wait le me explain clearly....BS is Viren (KM) Grandad...BS has 2 son...Bv..n JW...

BV has one son Sid
n JW has one son Viren

n Nivi the main lead...she lives with her grandma nainatar, dad kheshav, n bro yash....in their house they hav 2 floors ..her uncle his wife n their daugher Divya live their..n Nivi n her fam live at boton floor.

Nivi n Sid were childhood frineds then fell in love....but when her dad was framed for Sid dad death even he knew it wasnt truth but he didnt stick up for them then her cousin sis divya said she loves Sid n he agress to marry her...then Viren come bask...cz wen all the drama happened his grandfather lost his voice...so he came to avenge teh girl that caused thsi to his grandad...but he dznt knw it's her n falls in love...n then he finds out whilst his bro weddin rituals r takin place that she was invloled wuth sid....n so he says they will act as tho they r togethr so sid can move on with divya...but then sid realises it wwas all an act by nivren n wants to cancel his marriage b4 teh bharat goz out..n Viren come n goz against his fam to say he love her n will marrry her with or w/out their blessing

wow lambi kahaani 🤣 🤣 🤣 i got the story interesting😳

Luv u 🤗

That was saturday maha epi....he was away in Delhi..n Nivi is being stalked by som1 in their house to prove she is mentally ill like her mum aho comitted suicide cz of teh taunts she had to endure from Viren grandma....basically Viren mom, dad n grandma hate nivi..n wnat her out of house...they were tryin to take her to psychiatrist...n she runs in to her huby arms.....n b4 he laft he promised he wudnt return till she call s him from her heart

why was she in his house

u knw u wanted an avi on that dance 🤣 i made one the day before i left bt then my net gave up on me 😡
will be patiently waiting for it😆..take yr time

U no me already promoted CCBM to Anju, Mraz , n Mona to watch...😆...n most of the maaaneetians i knw

behoodi 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh im watching geets part u posted , brij is back

drashu is so adorable 🤣 🤣 🤣