Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

u are right we are here forever 😎 u know i was thinking yest even if they come to my face and tell me tht they hate me ill stilll love them 🤣🤣🤣

ill first ask them abt island if i meet them🤣🤣🤣 and ya even if they do that i will love YuNa maybe not seha 🤣🤣🤣 bt YuNa forever😳 im so filmy i love characters more then ppl🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

umm maybe coz u are a paghal 🤔 🤣🤣🤣 main to hun paghal 🤣🤣🤣

yes i have my moments 🤣 Main to hun pagal 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naina-

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey 🤗
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

[

I dunno marzz its so heart wrenching jst to think abt never getting them back shittt i used to laugh on ppl who wud talk like this abt actors or shows and today im obsessed 😆😆 never mind be happy we rock and so do there memories😉

i knw i jst said that 🤣🤣🤣 it makes me happy to dedicate time here even wen alone 😎
SeHa dnt care na bt YuNa do and i love Yuna more and will always now im thinking less abt seha

i knw we rock 😎 leave the sad talk i think🤣🤣🤣

well i think we're more than obsessed 🤣🤣🤣 on ym also 🤣🤣🤣 btw wen do u wanna eat them 🤣🤣🤣

we always say the same things 🤣🤣🤣 i know i love my name on the front page 😎 pm me if u wanna add ur name to the list 🤣 YuNa 😍 i know leave seha 🤣🤣🤣 bt remember we will always make seha stories rem YM😍 🤣🤣🤣

and i know we are so the best 😎 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 oye i jst realized we rock 😎 Kasu lovelogy is on 169 in um 2yrs or so and we are 140 in jst one yr and 3mnths of proper scenes ☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail

its always ur fault 🤣

i know i realised 🤣🤣🤣

i shud leave in 5 mins  🤣🤣 i feel so zoned out these days 🤣🤣🤣
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nadzeeeeeeeee🤗
hey marz behoodi🤗
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naina-

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

wassup 😎
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

well i think we're more than obsessed 🤣🤣🤣 on ym also 🤣🤣🤣 btw wen do u wanna eat them 🤣🤣🤣

we always say the same things 🤣🤣🤣 i know i love my name on the front page 😎 pm me if u wanna add ur name to the list 🤣 YuNa 😍 i know leave seha 🤣🤣🤣 bt remember we will always make seha stories rem YM😍 🤣🤣🤣

and i know we are so the best 😎 🤣🤣

i wanna eat them tonite for dinner 🤣🤣🤣 i read u asking wen to eat them 🤣🤣🤣

behoodi we rock na add me to the list 🤣🤣🤣 seha i dunno there breaking my heart and singing I ONLI WANNA BREAK BREAK UR BREAK BREAK UR HEART 🤣🤣🤣 so for now im putting a coma on them bt yuna are still here😳😆😆

we are rock⭐️😳🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

hi5 me too 🤣🤣 on sajan mansion also i advertise them 🤣🤣🤣 pari was asking abt there confession yest 🤣🤣🤣 so i gave her the whole katha 🤣🤣🤣 and she said there so cute😳

TMS 🤣🤣🤣 i told a girl i talk to her thru scraps she started to like yuna again coz of me 🤣🤣🤣 and u know my dp she saw it and found it cute so she went to watch the scene 😳 and u know i read the anni post i made some times im so happy to see ppl comment such nice things about them 😍