Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prernazz

@Isha,

Joined the forum sometime around November I think - so still a newie in a lot of ways. You might have missed me earlier coz I usually stay away from DDT. I was more active as an ST fan in ST-bashing threads. Only lately, did I become active on other threads and then was on a break for the last few days. Reappeared today, and thank goodness I missed all of yesterday's drama.

Purva you were like one of those tv characters who were brought in for a special / guest appearance and ended up wooing the audiences and became a valued member and voice of reason on  an otherwise ready to end saas bahu drama...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I'd like to say that too. To Prenazz and Laxmi. I never interacted much with you both and I hope to rectify that next year. And yeah, I'll be here. As much as I hated the show this year, I always will watch it. BB is my one and only adda. Did post in 'Perfect Bride'  and 'IJSMB' where I met SAS and Ekta and they got dragged here too. πŸ˜› 

You might have missed interacting with me coz I never post in the DDT. But yes like you, I too loved the concept of BB, so am planning to be back again next year too :)

I have not watched a single episode of Perfect Bride or IJSMB - find both the concepts equally repulsive. Though I do intend to be regular on Maa Exchange and now shifting loyalties to JDJ. So yes, MB will see you around there, hopefully.

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Pooja and @Prernazz (Is that how you would like to be called?)
Aah... my bad. I was more active only in DDT the whole season and then was away completely for 20 days. From next season, I will try to be more active in other threads as well.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Aww!! What a sweet post KB. Appreciate it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think newbies like you, Kabeer, Abeer, Isha, Pooja, Ekta, Shizu, Pallo and Dharmu kept the forum going. Otherwise it was going down the drain and how!! πŸ˜•

So rock on!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

awww... thanks MB u so kind !!! : ) u r a rocksta⭐️ !!! surlly ur posts r d ones wich alwas stand-out : ) πŸ€— ......  
Originally posted by: .Isha.

@Pooja and @Prernazz (Is that how you would like to be called?)
Aah... my bad. I was more active only in DDT the whole season and then was away completely for 20 days. From next season, I will try to be more active in other threads as well.

Call me Poo.. That's what most of the people call me here! 😊
Sure. And we'll try to be active on DDT πŸ˜ƒ
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
n thanks KB ... gosh! ladies out here r way way intellectual : ) [i thot prernaaz was a male :P].... i m nowhr near dem.. bt thanks for includin me in ur list : ) !! honored : D !!! reali sweet of ya~!!!
n surly d credit goes to sum mahaan log's psychologies :P wich keep our skills polished.. ahahah!!

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sniff, I'm getting all teary eyed here. 😭 πŸ˜­ Kal show khatam, paisa hazam. πŸ˜• I'll miss this forum and DDT more than the silly show itself. πŸ˜•

@Prernazz....IJSMB was not so bad. PB was silly but Sudesh Rani made it fun. I wanted her in BB. πŸ˜† I'm not sure I'll watch 'Ma exchange'. πŸ˜• Kahin na kahin toh milenge. nahin mile toh BB5 toh hoga hi. πŸ˜›

@Abeer...You've been too kind. πŸ€—

Chalo peeps, G'nite. I don't care who wins but whoever it be, I hope we all enjoy our last day at the forum tomorrow.
Cheers!!
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Purva you were like one of those tv characters who were brought in for a special / guest appearance and ended up wooing the audiences and became a valued member and voice of reason on  an otherwise ready to end saas bahu drama...........πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Nind, that is a beautiful compliment. Am going to priint it and keep with the rest of my keepsakes.

Btw that guest appearance reminds of this one.

Dharmendra in Khamoshi - one whole song and all they showed on screen was his sexy ass.
Bye MB ...GN

I may not be on forum tomorrow as need to go out of town ....see ya later πŸ˜›
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Bye MB ...GN

I may not be on forum tomorrow as need to go out of town ....see ya later πŸ˜›

Goodnight Arjun you rockstar you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️