Women power on Bigg boss forum: your view - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ yeah mera dil jal raha h to see such good topic .kb is man n praising to gals why?

ok then a man sud praise a man??
@ sonia, ur name is not here bcoz u make such posts which are double meaningful n kb takes time to understand them.
Originally posted by prernazz

<font color="#006699">Tabhi to woh ladkiyon ki taareef kar raha hai. Tum kiski taareef karte, jo apna dil jala rahe ho? I appreciate men btw, see my posts in this topic as well as the thread dedicated to men :)</font>

dedicated to men? Why he added gals name only in his fst post.
Wake up Vik, there is another thread in the forum started by a girl dedicated to appreciating the men on this forum.
@ roshni , i think dt u seen dostana film so u saying .btw a boy never praises to his bhai ? A son never praises to his father?
Originally posted by STRocks

Dont boys praise their father??

hey yesterday u asked me to get lost and not 2 stick my ass wit ur topic, n now u r giving answer 2 my question
Originally posted by STRocks

it was for dolly fans yaar..sorry yaar. .dont take it so seriously plzzz😆

No references to any other fan base please ........per IF policy 😛
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ roshni , i think dt u seen dostana film so u saying .btw a boy never praises to his bhai ? A son never praises to his father?

well said vikrant,but the main question is y do u hav problem wit KB praising da girls
KB kya baat hai, any thread you create, it seems too get hijacked and veer off topic? Aisa kya kar diya tumne?
Originally posted by roshnii

well said vikrant,but the main question is y do u hav problem wit KB praising da girls

Yes exactly! You can start your own thread and praise the ones you want to. 😊 Please Vikrant don't spoil this thread no :)