Women power on Bigg boss forum: your view

Posted: 13 years ago
Please do not take this post as gender discrimation.

I was actively posting on this forum and most of my posts were intended for fun ...However while reading up posts and debating views, I noticed 80% of meaningful posts came from girls !!!

Specially mithibani.sas,rapier, isha,ekta,maya,  prernaaz, poorva,pooja, pulwasha monami,angelx, omshantiom,shirazu,laxmi,shayari,roshnii, meena, wohajnabi, nishita123, shivani003, prud123,dimple_usa, sarasingh, tinassia, amy22  and many many more ............their posts are so so meaninngful with spot on analysis ...........i don't see many guys involved in these debates ..why ?

Talking of women power on forum ...these gals sweta , sarah .........they are best mods ! I am assuming realitybites is also a gal  😆

Hats off to these gals  👍🏼  Should I conclude that women are great debaters ! They need a standing ovation i guess !! 

I am talking about women debaters here ...and not die hard fans 😊

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How sweet............but you were my inspiration...........so take a bow brother 👍🏼
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The simple reason is that, women watch tv so much...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u pass the forum test from my side.... bee good my boy...😆😆

Thank u sooo much AS... with the amout of intellectuals we have here like MB, SAS, Laxmi... i stand no where infront of those people... but u included me stilll very kind of u..😳
I guess Prerna4rishav, sonia, pinky01 etc are better than one u mentioned.

u fail to understand since day 1 that everyone has their favorite, we know shweta for many many years and glad she will win bigg boss eventually

now the one u mentioned especially mithibani, pulwasha they don't know how the world works and need to be mature

Originally posted by: milindo2

u fail to understand since day 1 that everyone has their favorite, we know shweta for many many years and glad she will win bigg boss eventually

now the one u mentioned especially mithibani, pulwasha they don't know how the world works and need to be mature

See above  post .......again justifies my logic in original topic 😆

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shweta won bigboss
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It used to be said in school that girls always do better than boys in exams. I think its the same in life. 😆 

No offence intended to the male viewers here.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mujhe nahi pata milind how the world works.. tum bataoonaa??? since u are a pro in it...😃

tumhare world main shweta ki chunni, ghagra, choli ke ilwa kuch ho to batana
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Please do not take this post as gender discrimation.

I was actively posting on this forum and most of my posts were intended for fun ...However while reading up posts and debating views, I noticed 80% of meaningful posts came from girls !!!

Specially mithibani.sas, isha,ekta,maya,  prernaaz, poorva,pooja, pulwasha monami,angex, omshantiom,shirazu,laxmi,shayari,roshnii  and many many more ............their posts are so so meaninngful with spot on analysis ...........i don't see many guys involved in these debates ..why ?

Talking of women power on forum ...these gals sweta , sarah .........they are best mods ! I am assuming realitybites is also a gal  😆

Hats off to these gals  👍🏼  Should I conclude that women are great debaters ! They need a standing ovation i guess !! 

Well one thing is beyond assumption - you have impressed many women by this post!! well done!!