sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 it was one hour episode.will write in points as will forget to write some imp scenes if i dont organise my thought
1.Adi returns and tells DKG  to tell him whatever she said face to face.DKG sees Adi standing in the living room and with moist eyes welcomes him with a hug.she calls SC and Adi takes blessings from all.he meets with Rajvir who is fascinated with Adi's watch which adi gives to Rajvir saying his brothers are everything to him.DKG is touched.Adi asks about Karan who he is told has gone out.adi meets dia and hugs her and gives her his gift.he also arranges for music to be played to lighten up the atmosphere in the house.he starts shooting  with video camera the entire wedding to give it as a gift to Dia.
2.jhanvi is tense about not able to find sunder's wife as karan says she has been kidnapped by sunder.amba comes in and tells her that she has other evidence which she should use and if she is not able to do anything then amba would talk to Dia's family.but jhanvi says that she will manage.amba tells her that she has not taught her to accept defeat in life and that she should face siutations bravely persevering inspite of the odds  .Karan rings up to her and tells her that he will find Rama(sunder's wfe)by the evening before the wedding.Jhanvi sees a helpline number to help women(No one killed jessica helpline) asking women to call if they have trouble getting justice or if they are troubled by goons.jhanvi rings up first and meets Vidya balan plus Rani who see all her evidence.they tell her not to worry as they would unmask sunder before the wedding with futher evidence in front of the public.
3.dia is applied haldi and songs are sung.then she is dressed up jhanvi comes inside krishnavaas and DKG spots her but before she can open her mouth is distracted by Adi.Karan rings up to Dia saying he will bring sunder's wife while she manage Dia.the Baarat comes with the groom and  both the sisters are tense as theyhave no word from Karan or from the helpline.in the pretence of correcting Dia's outfit jhanvi sends FF team out of Dia's Room and tells her to run away.but Dia refuses this as she says that she cannot put her family in shame .she tells Jhanvi that even though she has not been loved in the house atleast she should not forget that DKG has given herr a place in the house without doing anything wrongf with her.she tells jhanvi that someday DKG wiill love her like she loved her Dad and that change has to be brought out by love..jhanvi is touched by Dia's words and Dia tells her everything will happen according to fate.DKG knocks at Dia's door and enters ,sees jhanvi W*H dislike and asks Dia if she is planning to run awy from the house.she then gives raghav's Fav kangan to Dia.DKG leaves taking jhanvi with her warning her not to teach wrong stuff to Dia.she asks Jhanvi to leave the wedding.
jhanvi tells herself that DKG will know what jhanvi is by the evening.
4.the wedding starts with Dia brought to the mandap.Karan enters happily only to be taken away from there by Adi to change clothes  before jhanvi sees him.the wedding comes till the phera stage.jhanvi and dia are tense but jhanvi sees karan come out with Adi.karan signals her not to worry.sunder's wife enters the wedding and asks them to stop the wedding as she says sunder is already married to her.she also reveals that she is pregnant.Jhanvi is vey happy and all the sangwans are shocked.sunder's father asks DKG not to believe the woman as he says that the girl is doing it for money and that they were the dismissed maids of his house.sunder's father denies all this and aks her to prove.just then Rani and vidya enter with the proof of sunder's marriage- marriage certificate and photos.they also show the recordings of Karan and jhanvi to the public there.DKG is furious  with sunder.she thanks both the ladies and Vidya tells her to allow Dia to study rather than get her married.Rani tells DKG to enquire about the guys before finalising the wdding.DKG and avater want to know who was it that rang up to them for help.rani tells them that it is a well wisher of the family.Dia cries and hugs santosh.DKG sees her and adi looks at Karan in Dismay.Rani and Vidya leave

PRECAP-DKG slaps sunder and tells him that she knows now that the the fault lies with sunder and not the member of her house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why I can't find sunheri any where in ur update ..now her son is back ...where is she ..😲
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Why I can't find sunheri any where in ur update ..now her son is back ...where is she ..😲

Guess she is out of the show post leap...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Atleast sumting gud hapend re! At right time.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Or maybe she ditched Gaji when she came to know of his  business........hope so!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I wonder why Amba is even a part of the soap😕She has absolutely no role.Comes once a week for two minutes and says some grand dialouge and exits the scene🤢😡

Vidhya was quite normal but Rani 😆with her extra effort on the cat-walk😆And where was the necessity for Ammaji to touch Rani😆😉Maybe she wanted to tell the whole world that she has touched THE Rani Mukherji🤣

Santosh looks really good in sarees😊She ought to wear them more often😊

As of now it looks like there are three bad men and three good men in the house😕
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harsha .May be because shikha is doing comedy circus .that's why she missing in laddo .
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ laado heeeeeeee u told that even i felt the same there wasnt any necessary fr DKG to toch her u r amazing🤣santhosh was very 😎 in sareee bt i ddnt lke chanda.Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏thanx fr the update👏.Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Harsha .May be because shikha is doing comedy circus .that's why she missing in laddo .

Maybe😭
But I cant watch Comedy Circus,not even for Shikha!
I cant stand one of the judges😆

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago