*Written Update*7th January*Nivi Paagal?

Posted: 13 years ago
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!
===========================
Hey Chupianz
How are you all
=======================================
Please Guys do participate in the caption contest for ccbm
be a good chupians and participate Ok

=========================================

-------------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein----------------------------

The Episode Start with Nivedita saying to siddharth '' i want to talk with you right now''
Siddharth says what is it . Siddharth says now you don't be scared/nervous dadaji is now fine
Nivedita says i know siddharth that everything is fine but i also want to know who is doing all this behind me . Nivedita says whatever has been happening with me since last few days someone is there who is doing this.Nivedita says i just need the proof. Nivedita says when that happen with dadaji you were there what were you doing there. Sid says one minute Nivedita are you trying to say that whtever happen to dadaji woh sab mein ne . Nivedita says when i was giving medicine to dadaji nothing happen or aaj b/c of tht same medicine dadaji health is not good. Nivedita says Kyu b/c someone has changed the medicine. Nivedita says i thought in the house is only me & dadaji. but then all the sudden i saw you. 

Siddharth says enough Nivedita  and calm down. Siddharth says why would i do this to my own dadaji. Nivedita says i don't know that but whtever has happen wrong with me you were always there and it could be not coinceindence. Siddharth says wht r u saying nivedita? Siddharth says wht happened to you? have u gone mad( " Paagal") . Nivedita says Mein Paagal Nahi Siddharth . Nivedita says i thought maybe it was you that's why. NivArth Both were emotional. and Nivedita Leaves. and Divya comes and says to Sid that Chachi was right . Nivi has lost her mind. Divya says she don't need our help but she need help of a doctor. Siddharth says we should give her some time. Divya says u still think that after hearing all this from Nivi. Siddharth Says Yes b/c she needs our help and Sid Leaves .

Scene Shift to Nivedita Crying and Having FLashbacks of What Chanchal Had Said abt taking Nivi to a Psyscratist. 
Hai Dost soon songs plays in BG 
and  Nivi Has Flashback of all NivRen Scene. Nivedita picks up Viren Photo and looks at the Photo and she is crying. Nivedita Cell Phone Rings and Nivedita Says Hello Viren where are you?
Viren says in your memories that's why when u picked up the phone my name came out from ur mouth.Nivedita says i have been waiting for ur call.where were u?Nivedita Says you should have called me once . Viren Says Sorry Sweetheart actually i got so busy in work that did not had time. but don't worry as soon as the work is finish i will come to you. but do remember me ok. Nivedita says Viren . Viren says Ok fine if u don't want to tell me the truth then it's ok waise i know from ur voice that u are missing me so much. Viren says you know what i bought some bangles for you Pink Green all the colors.Viren says chalo now let's make this day with your smile Viren says common Smile . Nivedita says Yes viren i am smiling.but to see the smile you are not here. Nivedita says wish you were here. Viren says what happened Nivedita is everything fine. Nivedita says i am fine. Viren says if u are missing me this much then tell me i will leave the work and come there. Nivedita says viren i want you to finish your work then come and then when you come everybody will be proud of my viren. Viren says One minute wht did u said Mere Viren pe. Viren says Kya baat hai viren sood today nikal pari teri.. Nivedita says i am gonna put the phone down now. Viren says arre Ok bye and thank u for the gift Love u . ( cute nivren phone convo )

Nivedita says in her mind Viren i can't handle it anymore i need you here.please come viren please.

it's morning and yash comes out of the house and looks at the sood house. and Divya comes outisde and yash says divya di. so yash goes near the sood house.( where sid parks the car )
and Yash Says Di and DIvya says yash. Yash Says where is di. Divya says she is in her room.yash says can u call her outside for few mins.Divya says yes lekin baat kya hai. Yash says kuch nahi.Yash says i just came to see her since dadi is worried . Divya says listen to me carefully yash now you are big boy and you have to take care of dadi & keshav papa. tht's why u need to know everything but moments are not right.Divya says something is happening with her . Divya says she sees aajeeb stuff and get scared. Divya tells to yash wht happened last night 

Scene Shift to Nivedita & Vandana
Vandana says are you ok?did u sleep good. come drink the tea and come down for breakfast.
Vandana says should i send ur breakfast here. Nivi says no i will come down. and vandana Leaves

Scene shift to dadi & yash
yash is sitting outside crying and dadi comes and says u do remember that today is pooja.
yash says i do remember. and dadi gives the money to yash and says go get it. Yash says i can do anything for di dadi. Yash says whtever puja u want to do for Nivi do it..but i just want see happiness for Di and yash leaves

Scene Shift to Sood House
Vandana says to nandu go give the juice to dadaji . nivi will go later . 

Scene Shift to Dadaji room
Chanchal tells divya to open the window so dadaji can get the fresh air.
Sid says how are you now. Dadaji i am that much good that i can run😆
Chanchal tells divya to put the medicine tray here. Dadaji says no nivedita puts it there so leave it.
Dadaji says where is Nivedita.Siddharth says she maybe resting. 
Nandu comes and says dadaji juice. Dadaji says why did u came today with Juice.where is nivedita. Nandu is abt to say something but chanchal interrupts and says divya go and see where Nivedita is..and they leaves

Sid says do drink the juice and he too leaves 

Nivedita says to divya now wheenver mind gets scared i just get myself busy with work Nivedita says did u needed to say something Divya says no and she leaves

nandu comes and tells Nivedita that dadji was missing u

Nivedita goes to dadji room and says dadji are u ok . Dadaji says kya baat since moring my daughter did not remember abt dadaji ( nivi did not went to see dadaji na )
then why u did not came today to give me medicine. Nivedita says so that mean u have take ur medicine yet....Nivi is about to give medicine to dadaji but Yashodra stops Nivi

Episode end on Nivi Face

*PreCap*::Chanchal telling nivi where is mind nowdays? 1st paasi ka phanda ( rope ) then wrong medicine..maybe you are like ur mom Paagal..Nivi says woh mein..chanchal says enough now u have to go to the doctor let's go Nivedita says no i am not gonna go nothing is wrong with me and Nivi falls on the floor and sees Viren photo and says where are u viren

Maha Episode TOmorrow
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
thank u sooo much...i just cant wait till tmoz....i want this all over....and nivren love story 2 begin.....i have  afeeling although tmoz is maha episode we wont c viren till the end of it....so no actual viren saving nivi scenes till monday :(
Thank u so much for the update:-)
viren you are needed back home honey. thanks alot for the update.
thanks for the wonderful update😊
I am sure it is all CC and Jawahars plan to get Nivi declared insane and getting her out of the house, since they couldnt get rid of her earlier because of Viren Emotionally blackmailing them!
Thanks so much Pooji for an awesome update🤗
Thank you for the update today.

Hope that Viren is finished work and home again before his mother manages to get rid of Nivi.  Why didn't she tell him what's happening when he rang? 

Anyone would end up paagal in that house with Chanchal!
thanks for the update yaar