Can I make a guess?? (Page 4)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by eveline

vah eve....what happend to u...itne positive post se...itne negative prediciton kab se karne lage ho....
arrey nahin...i am very positive...m actually planning shaadi n SR in jailLOL!!

on a serious note....that one of the villians paying a heavy price...got me thinking....and u know how it is...when corrupt and rusted minds start to operate....always end up at the wrong place..Big smile!!
so for u....Maan is villain.....ur brian is reaaly rusted........last time bhi ur post was shocked for me.....but haan on lighter note..SR jail main.....sabke samne....yeh log kissi ke samne kiss nahi karte SR kya manyenge....change prediction....I didnt liked it....
LOLLOL...nahhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn..my Maan and villian...Shocked.Wacko.

OK this is how my great mind worked.Wink...one of the villians paying a heavy price.....so maybe dead...Big smile(dreams do come true) and if dead then my Angry young Man.....Maan killed him trying to save Geet..(hero hai yaar)..and so when someone kills someone(even if he deserves to be killed)..kanoon ke lambe haath ...taking over...and so Maan in jail....(phew...now i hope i cleared my name and you take back your ilzaamLOL)!!

And this is not a negative post from any angle....have heard so much about there being big twists and problems they will face after marriage...so thought of one(which is still solvable n bearable)...he can always get bailWink......and me shocking you...never knew i could shock anyone on this forum...me pretty shareefEmbarrassed...just kidding....and about Maaneet not doing anything....Angry..they are getting married....so will have to change that status too..LOL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
with my limited knowledge of legal things let me tell u one thing...once in our area there was a murder, the murderer attacked the inmates and was killed himself by the family...unfortunately the body was found outside the gate of the building...it was a famous case and it was all over in papers...it was mentioned then that if the body was found inside their compound wall then the murder will be considered as self defense and the punishment for it is very minimal...it should be like the victim tried to harm u and u retaliated for ur own safety...so if maan is killing brij bcoz he is trying to harm geet, it also becomes self defense, right???
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

with my limited knowledge of legal things let me tell u one thing...once in our area there was a murder, the murderer attacked the inmates and was killed himself by the family...unfortunately the body was found outside the gate of the building...it was a famous case and it was all over in papers...it was mentioned then that if the body was found inside their compound wall then the murder will be considered as self defense and the punishment for it is very minimal...it should be like the victim tried to harm u and u retaliated for ur own safety...so if maan is killing brij bcoz he is trying to harm geet, it also becomes self defense, right???
oh yeah...ofcourse that is the true legal course of action..thats the reason i choose Maan going to jail..LOL..it seemed the least of all the terrible evils....atleast this one has a solution..!!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

vah eve....what happend to u...itne positive post se...itne negative prediciton kab se karne lage ho....
arrey nahin...i am very positive...m actually planning shaadi n SR in jailLOL!!

on a serious note....that one of the villians paying a heavy price...got me thinking....and u know how it is...when corrupt and rusted minds start to operate....always end up at the wrong place..Big smile!!
so for u....Maan is villain.....ur brian is reaaly rusted........last time bhi ur post was shocked for me.....but haan on lighter note..SR jail main.....sabke samne....yeh log kissi ke samne kiss nahi karte SR kya manyenge....change prediction....I didnt liked it....
LOLLOL...nahhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn..my Maan and villian...Shocked.Wacko.

OK this is how my great mind worked.Wink...one of the villians paying a heavy price.....so maybe dead...Big smile(dreams do come true) and if dead then my Angry young Man.....Maan killed him trying to save Geet..(hero hai yaar)..and so when someone kills someone(even if he deserves to be killed)..kanoon ke lambe haath ...taking over...and so Maan in jail....(phew...now i hope i cleared my name and you take back your ilzaamLOL)!!

And this is not a negative post from any angle....have heard so much about there being big twists and problems they will face after marriage...so thought of one(which is still solvable n bearable)...he can always get bailWink......and me shocking you...never knew i could shock anyone on this forum...me pretty shareefEmbarrassed...just kidding....and about Maaneet not doing anything....Angry..they are getting married....so will have to change that status too..LOL!!

Haan haan goood prediction with SR in...polce stattion.....nice very nice....I loved it...u know.....iss angle se post negative hai....SR polics station matltab no SR,,,,,eve
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@sanjh ...our crazy hilarious post might actually be a possibility...Confused!!

Go to top