eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
There are always multiple posts predicting future tracks....can i join that ...i can see the future club too...???

After reading the IF article today...where it is clearly mentioned that one of the villians will pay a very heavy price for bad intentions...i feel that Maan will end up in Jail for doing something drastic to most probs Brij..in order to save Geet's life.

Just a guess....i have no clue about my present..😆..forget unravelling Maaneet's future!!

As you can see this guessing post was made some time back....never knew my crazy imagination might turn out to be true...😭....for the first time would prefer to be wrong....

but on the +ve side if something like this happens...it is lesser of all the evils as the great MSK definitely knows how to get out of jail...with the team of lawyers he can afford it wont be long before he is back romancing on MAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!😉
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

There are always multiple posts predicting future tracks....can i join that ...i can see the future club too...???

After reading the IF article today...where it is clearly mentioned that one of the villians will pay a very heavy price for bad intentions...i feel that Maan will end up in Jail for doing something drastic to most probs Brij..in order to save Geet's life.

Just a guess....i have no clue about my present..😆..forget unravelling Maaneet's future!!

🤣
Hehe... you are hilarious... love your posts ðŸ¤£
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: naamteeg

🤣
Hehe... you are hilarious... love your posts ðŸ¤£

thanx..keep laffing!!😆
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Then the marriage will happen in jail😆
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiiish

Nahhhhiiiiinnnnnnnn...he will be in jail after shaadi...so maybe SR in jail..😆!!
Amiiish thumbnail

Nahhhhiiiiinnnnnnnn...he will be in jail after shaadi...so maybe SR in jail..😆!!

But he will marry her after some drama na😆
Hhahaha I doubt the SR in their bedroom n you are sayin it happen in jail🤣🤣🤣🤣
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ya may be in jail😆😆😆
maan is a wise man
he is not some random guy who will do something that takes him to jail
i dont think so
eveline thumbnail

But he will marry her after some drama na😆
Hhahaha I doubt the SR in their bedroom n you are sayin it happen in jail🤣🤣🤣🤣

U too...ROFL..mujhe bhi bahot doubt hota hai...but then looking at Maan's tendencies...Jail is the best place...no place to run or hide😉!!
Amiiish thumbnail

U too...🤣..mujhe bhi bahot doubt hota hai...but then looking at Maan's tendencies...Jail is the best place...no place to run or hide😉!!

U mean no place for Maan to hide🤣🤣Look Geet even challenged him for a kiss, but where is the kiss, never saw any, so ya in jail jo karna hai Geet karegi, she might even bribe the thanedaar🤣🤣🤣🤣
eveline thumbnail
@Amiiish....😆..in my opinion Geet does not need to bribe any thaanedar...she herself is more of one...our sherni....and in her presence even thaanedars are reduced to hawaldaars😃...

Me and my wild imagination...i can actually visualize Geet with a danda...asking Maan to perform or will make him thanda🤣!! 

Edited by eveline - 13 years ago