Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ab aayega shaadi ki masti!!!

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

WOWWWWWWW!!!!! 

What a great way to reward geet fansss!!!!! 

We have been waiting countless months to see out favorite and hot jodi Maaneet tie the knot...

and the Geet team is finally making our wish come true and making sure that we get more than what we demanded and even expected.

We are getting so many ceremonies ( Sangeet, Bachelor party!!!!!! haayeee i cant wait for that!!!both maan and geet will be seen in modern attire, mehendi and last but not least the SHAADIIIIIII!!!!)

god knows how many episodes it will take until the shaadi...but im not complaining...r u????

the sangeet looks like its going to be real funny especially with the skit (although it going to be played by arjun and annie) but thats okay at least they will be telling maaneet's story.

the dance of maaneet!!! another one!!! yeah i wonder what moves will blow us away this time??

Im actually really really really excited for the BACHELOR PARTY!!!! especially when maaneet are going to be in modern attire...but it will surely be fun to see the nok jok in these episodes...geet getting jeoulous and maan being naughty!!! well i really like to see maan's naughty side!!!!

THAN there is the MEHENDI AND SHAADI which will surely be romantic...and not to mention DRAMATIC....which i think is awesome because every wedding needs something unique so it can always be remembered.  and thats what the geet team is doing giving its fans the hype and uniqueness so it can always be remembered and cherrished!!!! not to mention knock the TRPS OFFFFFF THEEEE CHARTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

i would like to give a thx to the geet developement. i never gave up hope on them and i knew they would pull through....

Plz leave comments and ur input...

Edited by zeynab111 - 07 January 2011 at 12:26pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top