kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dadi is walking around and geeta's mom tells her to take care and dadi is saying that she is ok.   she wants to watch TV which is in Malini's room and dadi asks to be taken there.  Geeta goes to malini and she tells Geeta to empty her cupbpard so she can put her clothes in her cupboard.  Geeta goes to empty her cupboard.   She puts her clothes in a bag and goes and dadi and her mom asks whats the matter and she says whatever i needed i came to get.   Dadi says take me to the bed so i can watch TV.   Malini is not happy.   Dadi asks malini if she is bothered by her coming here.  Malini says no.   Now dadi and malini are arguning about what to watch on TV.   Religious or modern.

Geeta putting her clothes in another room and her dad comes in and looks at her.   Her dad is not happy.   He says ur mom told me everything.  and i know that my geeta is lying to me.   Geeta says she is a guest only for a few days...dad says i think my geeta is growing up now.   He leaves.  Prince comes in  and geeta tells him to go.  Prince said i  will go  after completeing the chapter.   Prince said..i still am waiting for ur answer.    Prince says i have giving u 3 days and if dont answer me then i will create a riot in this house.   and jija is shown evas dropping...and jija says i think i will have to tell sassuma.   I must tell malini that geeta is in love with prince.   

Jija comes in malini's house and malini doesnt give him a chance to speak and gives him money and starts taunting him and jija is also mad at malini and malini is getting mad at him as well.   jija is picking up money and malini pushes him out of the room.   Jija feels insulted and says i will not tell u anything about geeta and prince love affair.  

Geeta's mom is talking to karuna...and talking about Geeta turning 18.   Geeta comes and karuna asks what she wants in gift.  Geeta says shall i tell.....She says i want and then she sees prince and then they both look at each other.   and then she says a new dress.   and karuna says i will bring it.   

Malini and kamya talking about putting bhaghat family down on Geeta's 18th bday.   she tells kamya to come to sudha's.   And then malini and kamya go to sudhas.   Sudha opens the door and asks them to come in.   And vinod is introduced to malini.   She tells him not to miss tomorrows opportunity.   She says tomorrow Geeta will be 18 yrs old.   Then malini tells the plan in mute.   Everyone is smiling.   

Pre cap -- geeta is kidnapped.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks alot for the update. why is prince pressuring geet so much.😡
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail