India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hairometer

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Guys u have all heard of thermometer, barometer, speedometer.............................................................................................. Here's a new one it is called Hairometer.................................. and we give the award to its discovery to..........(Yeah u heard right discovery not invention !!!!!!) ....so where was i???.... yeah and the award goes to ME..... Why????

See today i discovered that when Arjun's hair is down over his forehead then he becomes the bad guy..................................... AND
when his hair is swept away from his forehead he is the good guy who is falling in love with the other A, talking to himself.......................................
so, isn't it a wonderful discovery????

(P.S. this is just a fun post not meant to be anything otherwise.........want to blame it on anyone do so on his hairstylist or character makeup...............take ur pick................)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 07 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifannaamteegmeravigilisomaankigeet4everbharkhastarchaseevelineblackb28CrazyCutesy

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Noone to congratulate me on such a hairotional discovery???????????????????????Cry Cry Cry
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

LOL..have some questions then....hairfully you can answer them.....what happens if he changes his hairstyle....or what happens if he decides to shave his hair off.....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegXXaquafireXXmaankigeet4everkhushi_4ever

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
HAHA....Amazing discoveryClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
omg ROFL wat a discovery!!

khushi_4ever

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

LOL..have some questions then....hairfully you can answer them.....what happens if he changes his hairstyle....or what happens if he decides to shave his hair off.....LOL

HAHA... I am falling off my chairROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenu32eveline

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Congratz on ur discovery!I thing to say,whatever Arjun's hairstyle is or even if he goes bald also, he's just fit for Annie.Wink

Edited by bobby13rocks - 07 January 2011 at 11:56am

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

EVE, i just woke up my roommate with my laugh.................... If he goes bald he will become like Aamir in Gajjani..........ROFL ROFL ROFL No hair, no Naintara, no revenge.........hopefully no memory..................
And if he changes his hair then his Maksad will also change and so will my post..................
LOL LOL LOL Wink Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineCrazyCutesy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index