Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!You are mocking the Law !!! (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Anu ..........
Let us assume the Thakurs used corrupt police to forcefully take Arushi away .
What I want to see is Arushi going to jail with Shakti for bigamy .She married him arrogantly in front of all people , DEFYING LAW . Arushi too desrves JAIL . And Pratigya shud be pulled up publicly for SUPRESSING her sisters bigamy ...........Pratgya cud have called police in the mandap itself when marraige took place .She didnt ............she actually kept quiet for so many days .
Btw I hope U talked to the principal about the bullying . Was he bullied by American kids or Indian ?
I have a question, will shamu be jail because aarushi, is a minor, if she is there is juvenile jail, or social service to get involve.

I wud love to see Shamu once more in jail .One cell for Shamu for trying  marrying off his 17 yr old daughter , one for Arushi for doing blunt bigamy , one for Adarsh for his shady money deals and one for Shakti for doing Arusiya Arusiya and ignoring Kesar . Let them all have a party in jail .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerCrAzYRED

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index