India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!You are mocking the Law !!!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Have you really lost it ? Why are you feeding the audience with all kinds of wrong information ?

This whole facade of the so called social marraige is non existance in the eyes of law. Kesar is Shakti's one and only legal wife and the fact that Shakti files a case against the Saxena's for forcfully keeping Aarushi is baseless and hysterical. Acc to the article the police asks Aa to go back with Shakti is a completely wrong thing to do. In real life Shati and Aa should be both arrested. The fact that Aa is repenting now does not make it right of the fact that she had voluntarily participated in the act.

Saying that I also acknowledge the fact that someone cannot be forcefully kept under any conditions. Its against the law.Aa is an adult and her declaring the matter in front of the police should be the last word. This relationship does not need an annulment because they have not consumated.

You have been showing stuff which are really absurd. But I would really want your writers to research about the law before showing illegal stuff. This is absolutely unacceptable. By the way India has laws for keeping loaded arms and ammunitions in the possession of civilians.  Civilians need a permit to carry any kind of loaded arms. Does the Thakur's possess any kind of permit? I would still like to believe that India is a civilized country where the concept of feudalism does not exist. You are showing a India of the primitive times. Its a shame that you are degrading your country by showing these kinds of despicable activities . 

Edited by anusarkar - 07 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desichorasudharao100Mili27suk4Pragati.T

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,
I am really looking forward to the future track. It's been a while I have not watched a good slapstick comedy. Imagine KN filing a police case against absconding balika vadhu! It's laugh!
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Anu,
I am really looking forward to the future track. It's been a while I have not watched a good slapstick comedy. Imagine KN filing a police case against absconding balika vadhu! It's laugh!

Hi Sharmila,

This whole serial is getting to a point which makes no sense anymore. Its getting very violent.Law and order is like a matter of joke. I have not been to India for about 9 years now ,but I have heard news about random kidnapping of woman and children all the time. Is it really this bad ? My dad visits us every year here in SF because he does not want my kids to be in any kind of danger in Kolkata. Jeff has visited India twice but not our kids. I do want to show them my childhood home once atleast. If this is even an ounce of reality I am happy that my kids have not been exposed to all this.

Anu
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

[QUOTE=Mili97]Hi Anu,

Hi Sharmila,

This whole serial is getting to a point which makes no sense anymore. Its getting very violent.Law and order is like a matter of joke. I have not been to India for about 9 years now ,but I have heard news about random kidnapping of woman and children all the time. Is it really this bad ? My dad visits us every year here in SF because he does not want my kids to be in any kind of danger in Kolkata. Jeff has visited India twice but not our kids. I do want to show them my childhood home once atleast. If this is even an ounce of reality I am happy that my kids have not been exposed to all this.

Anu

Anu, personally I feel one should be exposed to both sides of a situation or a place. It is how we get a choice in life. What is so great in being good if we don't actively choose not being bad. It is the exposure and then the choice we make that makes or breaks us a person. We appreciate light only because we know what is darkness all about.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by anusarkar

[QUOTE=Mili97]Hi Anu,

Hi Sharmila,

Anu

Anu, personally I feel one should be exposed to both sides of a situation or a place. It is how we get a choice in life. What is so great in being good if we don't actively choose not being bad. It is the exposure and then the choice we make that makes or breaks us a person. We appreciate light only because we know what is darkness all about.
Yes I understand your pov. Its true too. I know our children will have their share of exposing to various things too. My 11 yr old is a 6th grader and he has been already exposed to middle school bullying. Can you imagine ?
Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Anu ..........
Let us assume the Thakurs used corrupt police to forcefully take Arushi away .
What I want to see is Arushi going to jail with Shakti for bigamy .She married him arrogantly in front of all people , DEFYING LAW . Arushi too desrves JAIL . And Pratigya shud be pulled up publicly for SUPRESSING her sisters bigamy ...........Pratgya cud have called police in the mandap itself when marraige took place .She didnt ............she actually kept quiet for so many days .
Btw I hope U talked to the principal about the bullying . Was he bullied by American kids or Indian ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mili27CrAzYRED

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Anu ..........
What I want to see is Arushi going to jail with Shakti for bigamy .She married him arrogantly in front of all people , DEFYING LAW . Arushi too desrves JAIL . And Pratigya shud be pulled up publicly for SUPRESSING her sisters bigamy ...........Pratgya cud have called police in the mandap itself when marraige took place .She didnt ............she actually kept quiet for so many days .
Btw I hope U talked to the principal about the bullying . Was he bullied by American kids or Indian ?

Hello Sadhu,

Thanks for the concern. Yes I took care of it. I personally went and spoke to the principal.The good think is the school district has a zero tolerance policy towards bullying . He was bullied by an american girl from the same class. She is 11 yrs too. She was suspended for 5 days. Girls are particularly mean at this age . I spoke with her parents and they were extremely nice. I actually felt bad for them. 

Coming back to the serial: What has surprised me the most is that the cvs made Prats quiet the whole time going against her character. I have a sister and she got married 6 months back. You cannot imagine the way I feel for her. She's like my kid. I can relate to what Prats is feeling but  saying that she should have called the police. The ideal  punishment for Arushi would be to face the consequences and facing jail time ,but definitely not returning to the TN. Bigamy is not acceptable and above all its illegal and wrong.

The only reason I think of as to why the cvs made Prats quiet was to buy time or basically because they have done no research on women's rights. I have no idea from where they get all these wierd ideas. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Anu ..........
I have a question, will shamu be jail because aarushi, is a minor, if she is there is juvenile jail, or social service to get involve.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index