KRISHNA PRATIGYA SAXENA! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i would like to think that the way the dialogues are progressively open & plainly insulting to K is leading to something big blowing up ........

no matter how whipped a man of K's personality is for his woman, at some point, he's bound to blow up at the root cause of his problems .........

i so want to see a KriYa no holds bared, stay in the ring clash.......  no running away to terrace, no giving in / up just to appease ...,......no chummis demanded or offered until they come to an understanding on what their core values as a couple is going to be........ no matter how many branches a tree has, they all share the same root.

i would love to see a real baring of souls so we can all stop beating ourselves up for a while about these 2......... honeymoon is over..... let the marriage truely begin

CVs need to bring in a situation where KriYa has no choice but to stop all the distracting shenenigans and address this issue  becoz they are not being fair to both actors' popularity by continuing to degrade their onscreen characters
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

i would like to think that the way the dialogues are progressively open & plainly insulting to K is leading to something big blowing up ........

no matter how whipped a man of K's personality is for his woman, at some point, he's bound to blow up at the root cause of his problems .........

i so want to see a KriYa no holds bared, stay in the ring clash.......  no running away to terrace, no giving in / up just to appease ...,......no chummis demanded or offered until they come to an understanding on what their core values as a couple is going to be........ no matter how many branches a tree has, they all share the same root.

i would love to see a real baring of souls so we can all stop beating ourselves up for a while about these 2......... honeymoon is over..... let the marriage truely begin

CVs need to bring in a situation where KriYa has no choice but to stop all the distracting shenenigans and address this issue  becoz they are not being fair to both actors' popularity by continuing to degrade their onscreen characters
true - really well said - that's why i was upset with pratz earlier this week - coz i tought they were mking progress and then all thiis started happening - buh they will always find their way bak to each other
Originally posted by carisma2

Hi Anu, so sweet of u, u noticed. yah i was annoyed at pratz earlier this week when she said aroosi was more important then kriya baby and other stuff. buh I am ok now. And then peepz started to bash Krish for no reason. Buh it's under control.
I saw in the sbs segments that when amma attackes Pratigya - Krish intervenes. they will air that on Monday I think.
When u get  time drop me a pm, I ain't had a chance to catch up with you recently.

Take care dear and have a nice weekend.
I will pm you soon.I have not been watching or reading the updates recently. The story is not making any sense ,but I have written some posts about the social issues. I just cannot watch illegal activities and especially when they are demeaning the law this much.

I completely understand Prats stand on this one. No matter how idealist or righteous one is if it comes to your own sister or daughter one gets very personal. My sis is 4years ypunger than me and she got married 6 months back. She lives in DC and she is 31. But I am still worried about her and how her husband is treating her. Its very natural to feel this way. Prats concern for her sister is very natural and I am very glad that K is with her. Thakur house is toxic and I hope Kriya gets out of there soon.

Let me know your thoughts.

Anu
Originally posted by anusarkar

I will pm you soon.I have not been watching or reading the updates recently. The story is not making any sense ,but I have written some posts about the social issues. I just cannot watch illegal activities and especially when they are demeaning the law this much.

I completely understand Prats stand on this one. No matter how idealist or righteous one is if it comes to your own sister or daughter one gets very personal. My sis is 4years ypunger than me and she got married 6 months back. She lives in DC and she is 31. But I am still worried about her and how her husband is treating her. Its very natural to feel this way. Prats concern for her sister is very natural and I am very glad that K is with her. Thakur house is toxic and I hope Kriya gets out of there soon.

Let me know your thoughts.

Anu
they are hell bent in bringing aroosi back
ohh is this all happenin next week
i was gonna say
i aint seen it yet
wht did i miss loll

Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

ohh is this all happenin next week
i was gonna say
i aint seen it yet
wht did i miss loll

u missed krish trying to reason with ss and s and trying to stop them from going to get aroosi buh didn't succedd
MKAP is now becoming 'seriously funny'. Imagine bunking from sasural!
Originally posted by carisma2

u missed krish trying to reason with ss and s and trying to stop them from going to get aroosi buh didn't succedd
ohh right
then i didnt miss much lol😃
[QUOTE=yemi3006]i would like to think that the way the dialogues are progressively open & plainly insulting to K is leading to something big blowing up ........

Dear, don't  hate me for saying this but I am just giving my opinion on the basis of how the CVs have developed the character of K. The chances of K running out of patience is next to nothing as long as P is good to him. I am not saying this in the bashing sense but just being objective.Krishna's character is shamelessly selfish and cares for no one but his own gratification. Good husband/better lover but a bad brother and worse son.
Originally posted by Mili97

MKAP is now becoming 'seriously funny'. Imagine bunking from sasural!
especially when u r a shaktia bo