India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRISHNA PRATIGYA SAXENA!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Sajan Singh really comes out with some really funny dialogues. Bechara Baba Confused
Fantastic Epi again. SS turned Gajini and blames amma for sending a sick Dead bahu to Mandir - without telling him, but had he forgotten that he was there at the time. Shocked And it took Komal from morning to night to realise that Arushi was not planning to go back home Confused. DAUGHTER of GAJINI.
I liked the way Krishna taking the phone of KOMAL maintains his space from her, so that she doesn't end up hitting him.
Komal ended up on the naughtee step again. She really does know these THAKURS well.

It will be an entertaining week next week. Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiersudharao100krishnabhavnaMili27sanitha7Minnie.td_dhoomFaiza.a_umaMitu_

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yes.... and did anyone notice that Krish did not try too hard to stop SS and SS from going after Arrghoosi....Big smile

I remember a certain episode when Prats got hurt and K went after his bro with a sickle...Big smile

Edited by a_uma - 07 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Yes.... and did anyone notice that Krish did not try too hard to stop SS and SS from going after Arrghoosi....Big smile

I remember a certain episode when Prats got hurt and K went after his bro with a sickle...Big smile

i think he was trying hard to explain and when pratz opened her mouth, it was like a battle lost already. he was trying to protect her and it got ruined. it wasn't her fault either - i would also have jumped in like she did - it's instinct. buh lets see now.... kaa hoga udasi kaa.
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

i think he was trying hard to explain and when pratz opened her mouth, it was like a battle lost already. he was trying to protect her and it got ruined. it wasn't her fault either - i would also have jumped in like she did - it's instinct. buh lets see now.... kaa hoga udasi kaa.

Forget udasi...AngryAngryAngry  What about Kriya ??? or Kesar ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Yeh udasi ki jung may kesar na pis jayeUnhappy

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Forget udasi...AngryAngryAngry  What about Kriya ??? or Kesar ????
heheheheh - 4got abt them for a min - yah what will happen to them

a_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Yeh udasi ki jung may kesar na pis jayeUnhappy
she's been peesed from the beginning yaar

a_uma

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hi Carisma,

I have not seen the epi yet. I am appalled by the article where Kn is going to file a compalint. This serial is getting absurd day after day. Anyways I saw your post where you said K saved P.What exactly happened? Good post Carisma. Good to see you happy. I had a feeling you were upset about something.

Anu

carisma2

Go to top