Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love story ki lagi padii..dost bana pyar ka dusman (Page 2)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hmm, Adi, that Siddhart, i have seen him in moviesSmile, & he will be perfect for panchi for sureEmbarrassed, not PiaConfused
as Pia & his pair will not suit mostlyLOL, & 1 Kabir is thr to form the triangleCool, so another, i don't think will come upApprove

I have not seen any other vampire storiesLOL, infact with this serial only, i am hearing the name abt vampireROFL, so no idea abt other onesGeek

Looks like presently, Danish is out of picErmm, & may be brought later, when Panchi will be all trying to settle with the person opp herErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
You're late todayAngry
But like always, your post brought a BEEGG smile on my face!Big smile

adits7

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Perfec analysis(as always)....the variation in expression that abhay showed today was really fantastic...Clapthe peelon track has becum the highlight of angad tracker track....it so funny and brilliantly thought out....ClapLOLinfact kabir was also soooo adorable today...Embarrassedhe was jealous bt not cunning...poor guy...trying so hard to win pis bak....and wen abhay said pia tum phir shuru ho gayi was THE moment....he luvs and adores pia so much....all the best for their luv story....Winkm njoying alot.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Hmm, Adi, that Siddhart, i have seen him in moviesSmile, & he will be perfect for panchi for sureEmbarrassed, not PiaConfused
as Pia & his pair will not suit mostlyLOL, & 1 Kabir is thr to form the triangleCool, so another, i don't think will come upApprove

I have not seen any other vampire storiesLOL, infact with this serial only, i am hearing the name abt vampireROFL, so no idea abt other onesGeek

Looks like presently, Danish is out of picErmm, & may be brought later, when Panchi will be all trying to settle with the person opp herErmm

arre ashu m thoda confused coz der r already enough characters ...so dunno hw its gonna happen.... jus dont want existing characters lk kabir or evn danish to loose on d screen space coz dey r doin gr8...Big smile...

angad n tracker track..surprisingly is goin awesome fun....LOLLOLLOL...

meesha ..ya m excited fr her love track... so dats not a prb.....

m jus cnfused abt abhay's brother n his track..hope dats coming a bit later n nt so soon....

Originally posted by Chill_Out

You're late todayAngry
But like always, your post brought a BEEGG smile on my face!Big smile

shholliiieeeee...actually i cudnt watch d epi at 8:30 so hd to watch it at 10:30 repeat telecast n dn mk a post..so got late 2day......

nyway thanx dear fr lkin it....hugzzzzzzzzz

remosalsa.Jane..

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Yaa, even i like Danish & Kabir, the role they play, & i don't want, Ekta to forget, these when she will bring new onesSmile

Hope, so nothing like that comesApprove

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Perfec analysis(as always)....the variation in expression that abhay showed today was really fantastic...Clapthe peelon track has becum the highlight of angad tracker track....it so funny and brilliantly thought out....ClapLOLinfact kabir was also soooo adorable today...Embarrassedhe was jealous bt not cunning...poor guy...trying so hard to win pis bak....and wen abhay said pia tum phir shuru ho gayi was THE moment....he luvs and adores pia so much....all the best for their luv story....Winkm njoying alot.....

hey dear thanx.....

yeah abhay (vivian ) touchwood is improving a lot.....his expressions wer good.....

pee loon track is highlight agree...LOLLOL...

agn i agree wid u kabir ws lookin cute n nt cunning.....SmileSmileSmile....

i really lkd abhay n pia eyelocks sce ene in 2days epi..

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
agreed yaar...these eye locks are intense and romantic....Wink

--sumana13--adits7

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh I know right!!! Abhays smile was worth a million pounds it was just sooo cute :D... Nice post <333

--sumana13--adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index