Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Perfec analysis(as always)....the variation in expression that abhay showed today was really fantastic...👏the peelon track has becum the highlight of angad tracker track....it so funny and brilliantly thought out....👏😆infact kabir was also soooo adorable today...😳he was jealous bt not cunning...poor guy...trying so hard to win pis bak....and wen abhay said pia tum phir shuru ho gayi was THE moment....he luvs and adores pia so much....all the best for their luv story....😉m njoying alot.....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Hmm, Adi, that Siddhart, i have seen him in movies😊, & he will be perfect for panchi for sure😳, not Pia😕

as Pia & his pair will not suit mostly😆, & 1 Kabir is thr to form the triangle😎, so another, i don't think will come up

I have not seen any other vampire stories😆, infact with this serial only, i am hearing the name abt vampire🤣, so no idea abt other ones🤓

Looks like presently, Danish is out of pic🤔, & may be brought later, when Panchi will be all trying to settle with the person opp her🤔

arre ashu m thoda confused coz der r already enough characters ...so dunno hw its gonna happen.... jus dont want existing characters lk kabir or evn danish to loose on d screen space coz dey r doin gr8...😃...

angad n tracker track..surprisingly is goin awesome fun....😆😆😆...

meesha ..ya m excited fr her love track... so dats not a prb.....

m jus cnfused abt abhay's brother n his track..hope dats coming a bit later n nt so soon....

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You're late today😡

But like always, your post brought a BEEGG smile on my face!😃

shholliiieeeee...actually i cudnt watch d epi at 8:30 so hd to watch it at 10:30 repeat telecast n dn mk a post..so got late 2day......

nyway thanx dear fr lkin it....hugzzzzzzzzz

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaa, even i like Danish & Kabir, the role they play, & i don't want, Ekta to forget, these when she will bring new ones😊

Hope, so nothing like that comes
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Perfec analysis(as always)....the variation in expression that abhay showed today was really fantastic...👏the peelon track has becum the highlight of angad tracker track....it so funny and brilliantly thought out....👏😆infact kabir was also soooo adorable today...😳he was jealous bt not cunning...poor guy...trying so hard to win pis bak....and wen abhay said pia tum phir shuru ho gayi was THE moment....he luvs and adores pia so much....all the best for their luv story....😉m njoying alot.....

hey dear thanx.....

yeah abhay (vivian ) touchwood is improving a lot.....his expressions wer good.....

pee loon track is highlight agree...😆😆...

agn i agree wid u kabir ws lookin cute n nt cunning.....😊😊😊....

i really lkd abhay n pia eyelocks sce ene in 2days epi..

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreed yaar...these eye locks are intense and romantic....😉
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh I know right!!! Abhays smile was worth a million pounds it was just sooo cute :D... Nice post <333
adits7 thumbnail
@mehek : yeah..he looks so guddddddddd wen he smiles......n thanx dear...

@super kool : d chemistry is getting better wid every passing epi..touchwwod...

@all : guys temme 1 thing....in 2days epi dey said panchi's boss's name is siddharth...but if m not wrong panchi n meesha have a brother whoz name is siddharth n whoz in abroad r8????

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
godd dits awsumm post n wot emoti for abhay ts fabbbb!! perfect!!

and Kabir was higlight today..god luved him wen did dat little jiggg....after calling T

and his scene with angad was...

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
dits edited my take on pg 1😃
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rokingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg post wid smilies dude as usual....
so hilorius🤣 🤣 🤣u gave best smily on abhay expression changed nd on T make up ki dukan🤣🤣
it cant happen k i dnt comment here....😳

but yar how do know k abhay wont burn???😕
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 13 years ago