India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love story ki lagi padii..dost bana pyar ka dusman

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
good continuity ...Thumbs Up..Thumbs Up..Thumbs Up..

i liked Abhay's expressions wen pia said "Vampires"..

..frm pretentious smile while commenting on Pia's choice of writing book on vampires .......
to a serious expression aftr goint outta her sight.... he changed them well.............LOLLOLLOL

pee loon pee loon...: wat hv dey done wid 1 of my fav tracks....i ws literally Rofling wen dey played an extended version fr angad n tracker......n der scene ws hilarious..ROTFL.

dost bana pyar ka dushman.....aur sisters ne ki pyar se dosti.....: k now its not as in i din like Kabir....off course i did like him.....coz thou he is trying to not let abhiya come 2gether...bt ders no negativity in his character.....he looked cute today....

n yeah.....apni make-up ki dukkan  T is bk..Dolled Up...so mre hilarious scenes tomorrow...

meesha n panchi off course r playing darlings BFF's cum sisters....You Rock....by getting 2gether..High Five.. n trying to get abhya 2gether...chooo chweet........

Alice in wonderland  : alice in wonderland..i mean pia....LOLLOLLOL..... is getting on abhay's nerves now......he has being tryin so hard to keep his cool in not give it bk to her.....dat too for her betterment..he jus doesnt want her to know the truth so that she doesnt get hurt...awww...Embarrassed....

when she asked the bar tender to give her wine in silver glass..abhay was like...

"
pia tum phir shuru ho gayi...Duh.....".....LOL

excited to watch Pia's face when abhay wont get affected by silver glass............LOLLOLLOL.....

oh ya n looking forward to some new entrants as well....
Abhay's villian bhai.....ConfusedConfusedConfused......n....meesha's love interest..hay bhagwaan...dis is gonna b something t watch out for...LOLLOLLOL...

Edited by adits7 - 07 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10kinkidearAminah007PriyaThakurbostaniancutemugtantrums...Mehak.niru273mi-neepearlmeaw-sim-AnamikaSJainMeeko--sumana13--Ritziemary78613Mahak SinhaRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguarremosalsaCute_Ash

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I was waiting for your sweet fun filled post Aditi,Smile
Make-up ki dukaan,T LOLLOL

Very true,Abhay changed expressions within seconds,
Loved his smile Embarrassed
and these too..

pia....LOLLOLLOL..... is getting on abhay's nerves now...ROFL

&
Pia ka chehra dekhne layak hogaLOL

(ROFL..Never fail to crack me up,your smileys ROFLROFLROFL)

Edited by cutemug - 07 January 2011 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakur--sumana13--adits7

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I am loving how he is keeping cool with her quiz section every now and then..Typical isn't it shaq at everything..I don't think any normal person wuld keep this quiet.. so hats off to him tht he acted normally..
tht's wat I want her to fail everytym she tries to prove he is a vammpire & then wen its the right time he can confess the truth himselfBig smile

haha tht laugh was funny the way he went and changed it and then the self thot "Don't move further piya,, You won't be able to bear the truth"Embarrassed

LMAO Dits for me too this song has moved from a romantic one to several other levels after it has been used for themROFLROFLROFLI crack up everytym I listen tto it and everyone stares at me saying there is nothing funny about it...

Ok now cums the most hilarious situation ever..A gal is trying to have a convo wid a guy so she decides the typical hanky drop trick to take the story forward but NO the guys decides to use it a shoewiperROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDaffod I bet if they get married and is she is trying to seduce him by puttin her dupatta down he will put it back up and say.."Yeh Phisal gaya tha"ROFLROFLROFL
My tracker you are gonna have a hard time wid dis daffod but as u said yesterday "he is a nice guy" toh lage raho kabhi na kabhi akkal aayegiLOL

Kabir getting J was cute the way he was making those signs of how they are drowning into each other's eyes and angad saying haan at everythingg..ROFLROFL
He is Cute but unfortunately he will be heartbroken hope we have a nice gal for himEmbarrassed

Miss T is back  and now we are gonna have sum khichayi sceness..I bet misha missed her she is gonna take all the kasar outROFLROFL

Love Misha&Panchi as Cupid Sisterss..Paper DanceeROFLROFLROFL

Same I wuld be pissed if I was in abahy's place so I am gonna take my topi out again for him tht he kept kooolLOLdits wat makes u day nufin will happen to him...

I thot he will neva touch it..Misha or panchi will jump in askin for a paper dance....

New Entries pe no comment Mukhda dekhke bataongiROFL

and as usual dits a fab take from u wid eprfect emoticonsClap

Edited by Cute_Ash - 07 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Adi, ur that emos for Abhay is so perfect, of his changing expressionsThumbs UpLOL

Yaa, when he said her Alice in wonderlandROFL, i was like, annoying Pia is back again to annoy AbhayLOL

Yaa, last , when she was asking wine in silver glassLOL, Abhay was, tumne apna khel phir shuru kiyaROFLROFL, he knows that detective thing is her game nowROFL

Kabir was annoying for me todayErmm

but Tracker & AngadLOL, & their versionLOL, & their scene is fun to watchROFL

Ohh, i missed T a lotHug, still poor she looked so tired with make up tooOuch

Looks like now both sisters r in mission to unite AbhiyaHeart

& Panchi's new boss, has to be Abhay's bro i thinkErmm, as Chaand said to Abhay, hum akele nahin haiErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hahaha lolz...2days epi was really funny Thumbs Up 
n cnt wait 4 2morrows epi Day Dreaming

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Adi, ur that emos for Abhay is so perfect, of his changing expressionsThumbs UpLOL

Yaa, when he said her Alice in wonderlandROFL, i was like, annoying Pia is back again to annoy AbhayLOL

Yaa, last , when she was asking wine in silver glassLOL, Abhay was, tumne apna khel phir shuru kiyaROFLROFL, he knows that detective thing is her game nowROFL

Kabir was annoying for me todayErmm

but Tracker & AngadLOL, & their versionLOL, & their scene is fun to watchROFL

Ohh, i missed T a lotHug, still poor she looked so tired with make up tooOuch

Looks like now both sisters r in mission to unite AbhiyaHeart

& Panchi's new boss, has to be Abhay's bro i thinkErmm, as Chaand said to Abhay, hum akele nahin haiErmm

ashu thanx dear.....Smile

knw wat d actor whose playing abhay's bro is siddharth  name n panchi's new boss's name is siddharth r8...

its thoda similar to Vampire diaries wid Stefan n Damon way...thou here i dont think siddharth (abhay's bro) ll create triangular love story rather i think he ll b kinda reverse cupid here......also kabir is already d 3rd angle to abhay pia story...so siddharth ll b mre in 2 panchi.....dn wat abt danish..is he completely outta pic... 

its confusing........Wacko

remosalsa

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

I was waiting for your sweet fun filled post Aditi,Smile
Make-up ki dukaan,T LOLLOL

Very true,Abhay changed expressions within seconds,
Loved his smile Embarrassed
and these too..

pia....LOLLOLLOL..... is getting on abhay's nerves now...ROFL

&
Pia ka chehra dekhne layak hogaLOL

(ROFL..Never fail to crack me up,your smileys ROFLROFLROFL)

hey cutie......thanx so much fr lkin my post.......Big smileBig smileBig smile....

m super excited fr d upcomin track....

cutemug

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Excited about the Paper Dance idea of Panchi... It's nice to see how Misha and Panchi are trying to bring Abhiya together. I sincerely hope that T does not spoil things for Abhiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearadits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index